Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2016 11:15 pm  #41

Re: Final Open Discussion

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I don't want anyone to feel bad, and definitely not bash you.  I think we all should support one another, and provide love and help.  This forum is supposed to be a safe place for people to come and find others of like mind who can cheer them on during their manifestation journeys.  I don't know the specifics of what the PM was about, but I just don't want anyone to feel bad.  I hope you can find your way to what you want in life, because the Universe is ready to deliver.  You just need to believe it :-)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Also, that PM was supposed to be private, and honestly bringing this whole community into something that should've just been between us, does make my vibration a lot lower, so thank you. 

Of course this would become a "bash RR33 thread", if that were posted. What else would it become? I sent it because it's a PRIVATE message. PM. 

I find it hard to even think about coming back here or commenting or asking for help or anything now. It's embarrassing having your private words posted in such a manner. Kind of feel like I lost my whole entire support here. Especially after quite a few are now bashing me. so thanks! 

Really, I truly appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much Veronica she's still being cold but I'm trying really hard to hang in there. Just finished one of your books, now onto the challenge one. I can do this. Thank you so much

6/18/2016 11:26 pm  #42

RollingRock33 wrote:

Also, that PM was supposed to be private, and honestly bringing this whole community into something that should've just been between us, does make my vibration a lot lower, so thank you. 

Of course this would become a "bash RR33 thread", if that were posted. What else would it become? I sent it because it's a PRIVATE message. PM. 

I find it hard to even think about coming back here or commenting or asking for help or anything now. It's embarrassing having your private words posted in such a manner. Kind of feel like I lost my whole entire support here. Especially after quite a few are now bashing me. so thanks! 

Really, I truly appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

RR, this was not a bash at you. You raised some very serious allegations and in that you included "many people" who are in agreeance. The moment you bring "many more" into your argument, I am going to take the logical next step of seeking feedback from those others. Its more than fair in light of your commentary  to clear the air and have people speak up- if what you are saying is indeed true. I believe in openness and transparency- it's the best way I know to run a forum. No, I'm not a professional administrator, I do this because I truly love and wish to help others. In fact, I appreciate your feedback- your allegations have allowed for a very important platform from which people can give their honest opinions. Simple as that.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

6/19/2016 1:19 am  #43

And Rolling Rock, if you really want to give this 100%, why don't you start a new thread and really work towards what everybody wants you so much to achieve? You really have had basically everyone on this forum pitch in to help you. So why don't you open up a brand new working thread, and perhaps come at it from a different perspective? You'll find that everybody truly does want you to succeed here.

Feel it in your soul..

6/19/2016 11:54 am  #44

Craigd88 wrote:

Ok here is my 2 cents. I have frequented this forum but havent participated much in the last month or so. One is because no matter what you tell someone, they wont listen lol. Two, I found that everything I need has already been told to me

Yes, Cherished lately has seemed a little irritated with some of you. I get it. She has a clear picture of what life is like on the other side...she has tried and tried to tell many of us how to get there but we keep asking "how?"

Some of you here are absolutely pathetic. Rollingrock, you have been the worst. You need therapy dude. Pick up your balls and put them back on. Seriously man. You may say your confident, etc. fine. But your tone in your posts says otherwise. LITERALLY EVERYONE has told you what to do on this forum yet you post something EVERY DAY asking why or can you get your ex back.

Seriously, you dont think people are going to act condescending since you dont listen and follow what they say? I for one would punch you in the face. But, I wont lol. Cherished has had REMARKABLE patience with so many here ESPECIALLY MYSELF. 

I must have 200 private messages between her and I. I am not joking. That woman has done so much for us in this community. She DOES seem agitated, irritated and slightly short/carefree in her tone lately but I really cant blame her. Everything that has needed to be said has been said on these forums. No one should have anymore questions really. 

There are hundreds of posts from many members in alignment who you can glean info from. Cherished isnt the be all end all. Quit putting all the pressure, blame, and responsibility on her. She has done a huge service to us all by even being moderator. You didnt see what this forum looked like before she started.

Yes, Cherished lighten up a bit girl. I know you're getting short with some here but dont let it reflect in your writing. Just dont respond or walk away from being teacher for awhile. Others will rise up and take the mantle, dont feel like you have to do it all! Relax girl

Rollingrock and others who are acting so desperate about a breakup:

1. We do know what you're going through because we went through it
2. It gets better so chill out
3. If you follow the teachings here verbatim then you will get your ex back
4. In the grand scheme of life, an ex is nothing. Your personal happiness and joy is everything. NEVER make ONE PERSON responsible for that.
5. Grow some balls, wear your makeup and lipstick, buy that nice shirt. Live life and MOVE THE FUK ON! We are all tired of 20+ posts about the same damn thing. What you seek is here. 

Yes im upset. I have once called Cherished arrogant. I do apologize for that but that is how I felt during the moment. Truth is, She is confident and solid in her beliefs to the point she doesnt think she is wrong. Thus she cousels people out of her viewpoint. Nothing wrong with that at all. That is her.

​I have spoken. BOOM

Boom, agreed, this is everything right here!!!! I haven't read the other replies yet, bc I felt compelled to respond that this absolutely correct. Cherished has been nothing but amazing, atleast to me, and that is all I can account for. Any time she has been "short" or seemingly "upset" in her responses to me, I have known it is bc of the above. She has told us all time & time again absolutely exactly what to do, and yet she is patient each & every time we ask how & how again. I already knew this, so anytime she seemed upset in her tone to me, I understood it. You can only say the same thing to every person in so many different ways so many times. Everyone goes to her for the same thing, & you can imagine how tiring that must be, as we do all look for her to help all of us as she has seemed to be the most confident & successful. We need to take the pressure off of her a bit. I for one who be reacting the same way she does, as I can imagine she is overwhelmed at times. I have thanked her again & again, she has been an amazing teacher, & Cherished we do need you here, but we also need to lighten up on the amount of pressure we put on you & that which u must feel. Mainly i just want to say you're a blessing & thank you. 👑❤️

6/19/2016 11:56 am  #45

iinikkii wrote:

Honestly.. Just earlier today I was thinking to myself "where is cherished?" Only because you're presence is so loved and comforting to me! ❤️ I have to agree that I for myself have stepped back from the forum for no other reason than because the most recent vibe from the recent post has Been rather low. I know I am in control of my vibe, and there is nothing more important than that I feel good.. So with saying that, I've had to step away from the forum because the overall atmosphere has changed ( not anyone in particulars fault, but nevertheless still) . I want to feel good.. As much as humanly/ physically possible.. And some of the recent threads just have not been able to be a contributor to that " feel good" place I'm after! I ❤️ Cherished. I love the non-stop encouragement she gives NO MATTER WHAT! I ❤️ That she does nothing but say YES!! ITS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE! I ❤️ That she gives tough love.. Even tho when I am in a low vibe it is rather annoying, nevertheless its the exact "kick in my ass" that I need. Cherished has never been anything but GOOD to me. Even at my low times.. She's been there! Any time I have a question.. She's there. Anytime I send her a message.. She's there. But regardless of the "conditions" of her ALWAYS being there for me to talk to.. She shines a light in a dark valley for everyone to look upon. Is she perfect? No, I wouldn't  say that. Is she doing her best to be of help to any and everyone whom ask.. ABSOLUTELY!! And that is worth ssoooooooo much! Seeing a message from her is like a message in a bottle for me! I love cherished.. And I KNOW she loves me.. And all of us! Thank you for everything you do, and everything you are and reprosent! I desire to be more like you everyday! I hope you know how valuable you are to me! I'm sorry I've been silent as of lately.. I've just really been taking everything you've ever said to me to heart, and really working on being the very best me I can be! And one step was getting away from the negative post as of late. Nevertheless I ❤️ You.. And look forward to our many many convos in the future! ❤️ Me

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

6/19/2016 12:08 pm  #46

Thoughtisform wrote:

Hi guys I absolutely love cherished and thank her for everything she has done for me, her posts have done so much to help me and I think her advice is honest and her words are always beautiful.

IMPORTANT: I want to add that I really don't want this thread to turn into a "hate thread" at Rolling Rock, people have different opinions and say things when they're feeling a certain way. Please don't target RR in this post. Instead lets send them love and help her understand cherisheds fantastic methods of helping people!

Thought is form x

Sorry I am responding in this way before I am even finished reading through the thread, but as I'm reading thru the responses some are important enough for me to comment on. This is true to me- this definitely should not have turned into a bashing RR thread, & instead focused on how much help Cherished has been. RR wrote her that in private, & while I understand she shared it, if anyone wanted to "hate" RR they should do that in private & instead thank Cherished here & agree to disagree with RR. Just my personal feelings!

6/19/2016 12:10 pm  #47

Oasiscalm wrote:

Yes Cherished , you should leave the forum, so you can spend that time writing some books and start the Cherished School of LOA.

Seriously I'm not even going to give any energy to justifying your presence on this forum.

RR33 is a grown arse man that has had advice from soo many forum members and the fact that he has choosen to pm you his "grievances" as opposed to taking the advice he has been given and focus on putting that into action, is an indication of him and not you.

I would say to anyone who goes onto a forum for advice, you are speaking to real people all with different opinions and different styles and approaches to the same problem. If you don't like one person's style/advice then ignore it.

If people want to be mummy cuddled and be enabled in negative thinking and behaviour then they should adopt a cat and talk to that.

Hey, cats are amazing lol!!!😻😽😽😽

6/19/2016 12:26 pm  #48

I have always found Cherished's advice really helpful.

Look, we want results with the loa, don't we? And Cherished, as far as I can see, always drums into our heads that we will not get what we want if we indulge in a misery party, which brings everyone else down in the process and hinders all the thngs we want coming to fruition.

All I know is that from the moment I first read her posts and started heeding her advice about making feeling good the most important thing, reaching for a sightly better feeling, appreciating the beauty of the world around me, etc etc, etc, then the manifestations have been popping up like mushrooms. It is truly, truly amazing and it is a whole lot of fun!  Had I just continued to have a good wallow in my problems then I doubt that my loa progress would have come along half as well as it has done.

Cherished, you are awesome.

Last edited by Debbie (6/19/2016 12:26 pm)

6/19/2016 12:57 pm  #49

Personally I've found that Cherished has a lot of insightful things to say and brings up some very great points in her posts, and I've seen good things about her advice though I haven't had direct interaction with her. 

I see both sides actually, because I've been (very recently) in that place where the depression is so deep that it kind of clouds your judgement. When my ex and I were still together even...I was depressed because of my own reasons, things that were going on in my own life, and I was constantly crying to him that I had nobody. TO HIM, the love of my life, who WAS there the entire time through those dark times, until eventually the relationship ended. I didn't listen to a single thing he said. He tried giving me tough love, but personally tough love doesn't work for me. From a personal standpoint, I like to talk through my thoughts in places like these forums, or with a close friend or even my mother. But with my mother or a close friend, I always make it clear that I'm talking through my thoughts, because that's how I, personally, get from point A to Z.

When we're in that state of mind, things tend to become cloudy, and when people are trying to help us, it's hard for us to see it. When I decided to haul ass and really start working on me, believing in me, loving me, just the way I am, it was a lightbulb that went off in my own head. Our hearts and minds need to be in a place to receive this information, and it might not be at the exact point the information is given to us. Like years ago...many years ago when I was still in High School, my father told me about the secret. But I wasn't ready in my heart and mind to fully receive and grasp that message, so it went to the back burner. I watched it again back in 2014, and it clicked. I watched it again and again and again. And now with my most recent breakup, I looked for podcasts and more information, and it clicked even more. Even now, things are clicking more than they did previously, because I'm at a place where I am able to fully receive the message. 

The only other thing I will say is that we shouldn't call each other pathetic. Sometimes we need therapy, sometimes we need coaching, sometimes we need to let it out. None of us are pathetic, none of us are hopeless. We just come across these little road bumps that we have to figure out how to climb over. It's great to have the support, and even better when the support is fully received. 

I hope this ramble makes some sort of sense. It's easy to get frustrated when people don't take our advice. And it's easy to not clearly see that people are trying to help us, when we're inside the hole. It's like they're giving us the ladder, but we're so caught up in what's going on that we're looking up and asking "HOW DO I GET OUT!!!!!???!?!?!?! THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!! I WISH I HAD A LADDER" but all you have to do is take a deep breath, let the smoke clear, and see there's a ladder right in front of you, and start climbing. 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

6/19/2016 2:56 pm  #50

Creeeeestal wrote:

Personally I've found that Cherished has a lot of insightful things to say and brings up some very great points in her posts, and I've seen good things about her advice though I haven't had direct interaction with her. 

I see both sides actually, because I've been (very recently) in that place where the depression is so deep that it kind of clouds your judgement. When my ex and I were still together even...I was depressed because of my own reasons, things that were going on in my own life, and I was constantly crying to him that I had nobody. TO HIM, the love of my life, who WAS there the entire time through those dark times, until eventually the relationship ended. I didn't listen to a single thing he said. He tried giving me tough love, but personally tough love doesn't work for me. From a personal standpoint, I like to talk through my thoughts in places like these forums, or with a close friend or even my mother. But with my mother or a close friend, I always make it clear that I'm talking through my thoughts, because that's how I, personally, get from point A to Z.

When we're in that state of mind, things tend to become cloudy, and when people are trying to help us, it's hard for us to see it. When I decided to haul ass and really start working on me, believing in me, loving me, just the way I am, it was a lightbulb that went off in my own head. Our hearts and minds need to be in a place to receive this information, and it might not be at the exact point the information is given to us. Like years ago...many years ago when I was still in High School, my father told me about the secret. But I wasn't ready in my heart and mind to fully receive and grasp that message, so it went to the back burner. I watched it again back in 2014, and it clicked. I watched it again and again and again. And now with my most recent breakup, I looked for podcasts and more information, and it clicked even more. Even now, things are clicking more than they did previously, because I'm at a place where I am able to fully receive the message. 

The only other thing I will say is that we shouldn't call each other pathetic. Sometimes we need therapy, sometimes we need coaching, sometimes we need to let it out. None of us are pathetic, none of us are hopeless. We just come across these little road bumps that we have to figure out how to climb over. It's great to have the support, and even better when the support is fully received. 

I hope this ramble makes some sort of sense. It's easy to get frustrated when people don't take our advice. And it's easy to not clearly see that people are trying to help us, when we're inside the hole. It's like they're giving us the ladder, but we're so caught up in what's going on that we're looking up and asking "HOW DO I GET OUT!!!!!???!?!?!?! THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!! I WISH I HAD A LADDER" but all you have to do is take a deep breath, let the smoke clear, and see there's a ladder right in front of you, and start climbing. 

I absolutely agree with you- and I have said to many frustrated people that when a person is that low they simply cannot hear you. You can't access the information others are giving you. The ONLY reason j opened this up to a forum was because of the scathing insinuations that I am basically bullying forum members. That is unacceptable behaviour, and must be spoken of it if is in fact true on my part.

To those that truly have struggled- I also understand because I struggled many times also. And I've seen many of you through those struggles. The difference and the CHANGES come when the person is actually finally willing to acknowledge certain truths and move forward in a productive way. You raise some very valid points- yes therapy should absolutely be considered if you are unable to pull yourself from desperation. I simply ask that everyone try to understand the context from which this group is operating- we are an LOA Forum, pure and simple. We gather to practice and master the art of manifestation. Of vibration raising. And we do it with pure intentions. That is what this forum caters to, and anything outside of this scope of practice should be dealt with elsewhere. 😊

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera