Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2016 12:17 pm  #31

Re: Final Open Discussion

I just wanted to add my opinion here.  First of all, I think Cherished has done SO much for this forum and has never asked for anything in return.  I have appreciated her commitment to keeping things in line, and she has been a Godsend! I feel so badly this is happening, and I wasn't in the loop until now.

I've looked over many of Cherished's posts, and I feel like they are really on target with everything that the LOA stands for.  I understand where some of you may be offended when you are hurting, but try to remember that the advice she is giving you is something that can set you free from all the pain you are experiencing.  There is a way out, and it's through stopping the suffering.  All the advice she has given has been the correct way out.

Now, I want to reiterate that Cherished gives advice to many many people.  She doesn't have to do this.  This is purely out of the act of giving.  She has written over 3,000 posts which is quite epic.  It's something to be very very grateful for.  She doesn't have to participate on this sort of level.  She has written more than six times as many posts as I have.  She is amazing.  I do not want to see her leave, but obviously I respect her feelings and what is best for her.  But, I do feel badly this is happening.  Because, she is giving such great advice that is life changing! It may be perceived as harsh, but it's real and it works.  It's a way to happiness.

I want this forum to be something of great positivity.  I don't want it to be like the arguing that happens in other forums.  I've always trusted Cherished to make the right judgement calls to keep this forum moderated and clean of all problem areas.  And, she has been amazing!

So, this is my input :-) So sorry if I rambled.  I hope you stay, Cherished <3

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/18/2016 12:40 pm  #32

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I just wanted to add my opinion here.  First of all, I think Cherished has done SO much for this forum and has never asked for anything in return.  I have appreciated her commitment to keeping things in line, and she has been a Godsend! I feel so badly this is happening, and I wasn't in the loop until now.

I've looked over many of Cherished's posts, and I feel like they are really on target with everything that the LOA stands for.  I understand where some of you may be offended when you are hurting, but try to remember that the advice she is giving you is something that can set you free from all the pain you are experiencing.  There is a way out, and it's through stopping the suffering.  All the advice she has given has been the correct way out.

Now, I want to reiterate that Cherished gives advice to many many people.  She doesn't have to do this.  This is purely out of the act of giving.  She has written over 3,000 posts which is quite epic.  It's something to be very very grateful for.  She doesn't have to participate on this sort of level.  She has written more than six times as many posts as I have.  She is amazing.  I do not want to see her leave, but obviously I respect her feelings and what is best for her.  But, I do feel badly this is happening.  Because, she is giving such great advice that is life changing! It may be perceived as harsh, but it's real and it works.  It's a way to happiness.

I want this forum to be something of great positivity.  I don't want it to be like the arguing that happens in other forums.  I've always trusted Cherished to make the right judgement calls to keep this forum moderated and clean of all problem areas.  And, she has been amazing!

Veronica xxoo

I agree 100 percent, cherished helped me a lot when I first came and still does help, I respect her decision either way.  But it would be cool if she doesn't leave

I think the thing is, a lot of the people on this forum are friendly.   Give great advice.     But they also say what's on their minds.  And tells it how it is, and sometimes the best love is tough love

I think a lot of people after a breakup.   Is use to their friends.  Family.  Etc.   coddling them and telling them what they want to hear.    But that isn't going to happen at this forum, people are going to be 100 percent honest

6/18/2016 1:04 pm  #33

I agree that coddling definitely doesn't work and won't work.  Wallowing in a breakup won't fix the relationship.  You have to stand up, and take action.  There is a way to happiness and reconciliation, but it's not always the easiest route because it takes a lot of courage to change.

Dan2015 wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Veronica xxoo

I agree 100 percent, cherished helped me a lot when I first came and still does help, I respect her decision either way. But it would be cool if she doesn't leave

I think the thing is, a lot of the people on this forum are friendly. Give great advice. But they also say what's on their minds. And tells it how it is, and sometimes the best love is tough love

I think a lot of people after a breakup. Is use to their friends. Family. Etc. coddling them and telling them what they want to hear. But that isn't going to happen at this forum, people are going to be 100 percent honest

6/18/2016 4:06 pm  #34

Thank you everyone for your honesty.  And Veronica, I love this forum.  I am extremely proud of the progress that so many have made towards their goals.  I am humbled and touched by your words of support and I will continue as administrator. I will say that I would truly appreciate if we could all make the effort required to turn this forum back into the place we all loved so much.

As far as "policing" goes, if I see a thread that is going nowhere but downhill I will close it. Please understand this is not a personal attack on you. This is not a counselling forum, it is LOA. And you must all understand that it is my duty as administrator to shut down any activity that is detrimental to the vibration of members. That's why we are all here- to reach alignment, not exasperation.

I hope you will all join me moving forward, as we each do our part to fill this forum with love and positivity.

Thanks beautifuls 💞

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

6/18/2016 4:13 pm  #35

I don't know i should poke my nose in this situation or not ! I try to follow Loa strictly.. everywhere....

From my place,what i can see is that,Cherished wanted to give some tough love to Rolling Rock in some reply...and at that point he wasn't in a situation to receive the tough love and so he interpreted her to  be a rude and controlling woman,and as thoughts become reality Rolling Rock manifested few more tough loves from Cherished.. and found out some more replies where Cherished has given tough love to others(Loa says,you get to see only that you look for)!
And thus the whole situation arised.... this is my point!

I remember Cherished replied me twice where i found tough love,i felt bad then i thought to myself "if Cherished is saying something then its for my own good"(as i always think when my parents scold me).... i have never seen a person like Cherished before! She is a "social worker" in true sense!!! I love and respect her immensely!!!!

I have already decided, the first time i get to hear "i love you" from my man again i would courier a gift for Veronica and Cherished both!!!! And love to all of you out there😘

And a request to all....please dont blame or say bad things to Rolling Rock because he is not in the correct vibration to interpret things positively... he needs our love ,support and positivity!

Lets make him understand with kindness,care and love and not with hard words!

And about the topic of leaving the position of administration of Cherished... no way!!!

A forum is not a forum if the forum is not Veronica's...and Veronica's forum is not a complete forum if Cherished is not the administrator!!!😇😇😇

That's all i had to so...hope i dint hurt or disrespect anyone!

Last edited by LoveIsGod (6/18/2016 4:18 pm)

6/18/2016 4:14 pm  #36

Cherished wrote:

Thank you everyone for your honesty. And Veronica, I love this forum. I am extremely proud of the progress that so many have made towards their goals. I am humbled and touched by your words of support and I will continue as administrator. I will say that I would truly appreciate if we could all make the effort required to turn this forum back into the place we all loved so much.

As far as "policing" goes, if I see a thread that is going nowhere but downhill I will close it. Please understand this is not a personal attack on you. This is not a counselling forum, it is LOA. And you must all understand that it is my duty as administrator to shut down any activity that is detrimental to the vibration of members. That's why we are all here- to reach alignment, not exasperation.

I hope you will all join me moving forward, as we each do our part to fill this forum with love and positivity.

Thanks beautifuls 💞

Yay <3 Good to have you back with us.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/18/2016 4:47 pm  #37

Cherished wrote:

Thank you everyone for your honesty. And Veronica, I love this forum. I am extremely proud of the progress that so many have made towards their goals. I am humbled and touched by your words of support and I will continue as administrator. I will say that I would truly appreciate if we could all make the effort required to turn this forum back into the place we all loved so much.

Thanks beautifuls 💞

HOORAY!!! WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!!! 

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/18/2016 7:59 pm  #38

Wow, I can't believe this thread exists lol. Cherished, obviously a lot of people here love and adore you to bits. Sometimes we can't help everyone and the people we try to help just lash out and criticize us. But it's not the critic who counts - progress is accomplished by those who do things, who live in the state of being they desire. The way I see it - let them be and wish them the best, they have their own journey and they'll learn along the way and one day they may realize the happiness and love they couldn't see now. Hopefully, if we make the space for positive energy, it's like we have our own powerful collective Vortex here to uplift them and draw them into the positive zone like magnets. Cherished, it's OK to take a break from the forum and let someone else be in charge for a few days. You have your own life after all and people can always rely on your previous posts, so it's perfectly fine if you want to take a break sometimes. I'm not really into the ex-backness, but I think the cool thing about this forum is how people are much more willing to make the internal change, even if they stumble sometimes. Another cool thing about the forum is Cherished. I'll admit, there were times when your posts just didn't do it for me, but I appreciated how you had a confident grasp on the knowledge but you also presented it with much more heart and compassion than other teachers, instead of presenting yourself like some master who only attracts good stuff you shared your own story and how you relate to people and why your own understanding changed your life. I think that's powerful stuff. On PLOA, it became a pity party at times but thankfully people like happyfeelings and positivityreigns (Sam) were there to give tough love and keep the troops in line and the same tough is always a great thing when it's needed. So if you ever feel like you need an assistant moderator or something like that, I vote for Sam and The Giver, if they're interested.

6/18/2016 9:40 pm  #39

Also, that PM was supposed to be private, and honestly bringing this whole community into something that should've just been between us, does make my vibration a lot lower, so thank you. 

Of course this would become a "bash RR33 thread", if that were posted. What else would it become? I sent it because it's a PRIVATE message. PM. 

I find it hard to even think about coming back here or commenting or asking for help or anything now. It's embarrassing having your private words posted in such a manner. Kind of feel like I lost my whole entire support here. Especially after quite a few are now bashing me. so thanks! 

Really, I truly appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by RollingRock33 (6/18/2016 9:54 pm)

6/18/2016 11:00 pm  #40

I don't want anyone to feel bad, and definitely not bash you.  I think we all should support one another, and provide love and help.  This forum is supposed to be a safe place for people to come and find others of like mind who can cheer them on during their manifestation journeys.  I don't know the specifics of what the PM was about, but I just don't want anyone to feel bad.  I hope you can find your way to what you want in life, because the Universe is ready to deliver.  You just need to believe it :-)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Also, that PM was supposed to be private, and honestly bringing this whole community into something that should've just been between us, does make my vibration a lot lower, so thank you. 

Of course this would become a "bash RR33 thread", if that were posted. What else would it become? I sent it because it's a PRIVATE message. PM. 

I find it hard to even think about coming back here or commenting or asking for help or anything now. It's embarrassing having your private words posted in such a manner. Kind of feel like I lost my whole entire support here. Especially after quite a few are now bashing me. so thanks! 

Really, I truly appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

Board footera