Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2016 12:33 am  #1

Final Open Discussion

Hi lovely forum friends. I am opening this up as a discussion thread. I am going to share the following, which I received from Rolling Rock. While it was a PM, it raises some very serious allegations and pertains to many of you, if what was written is accurate. For this reason I believe I should respond to all of you have potentially suffered as a result of my "controlling moderator persona." Something that I will say is that often a person will respond to tough love. And sometimes I make a judgement call where I truly believe it could help most. It is not out of some need to control or throw my weight around. It is because I have a very strong handle and understanding on emotional state, and often anger is a big step up from despair and desperation. In those instances, I will very deliberately attempt to raise someone's emotions upwards. That is why many forum members have been "annoyed" with me.. Only later to have their "Aha" moment as they feel their vibration raising.

If the following is indeed the way in which I am perceived within this community, I will immediately remove myself from the forum. I am absolutely horrified that people are perceiving me in this way, but I ask you kindly to please speak up. I will relinquish my duties of administrator effective immediately, if Veronica and the others that Rolling Rock refers to would prefer. In closing, I have done my absolute upmost to help as many of you as humanly possible.  It has been of no benefit to me personally, and was purely because I want people to successfully change their lives for the better. Please leave your comments below and I will await Veronica's decision. This is her forum and I would never do anything to derail that. I have loved working with you all.

From Rolling Rock
"I understand you're an administrator here, but really, you need to dial it back with the way you come across. "First and final warning"? I get it. You're trying to be in charge. You enjoy that sense of control.

But you need to realize that people are going through things. The first time you've replied to me, definitely had sarcasm in it (You were talking in a condescending tone, as if saying, "Oh, no. no. of course not. Because like you said, you're so confident." - you didn't say that verbatim, however, your tone when I was on my first alignment thread was completely rude. I'm letting you know how you're coming across because of a few reasons:

1) yes, it frustrates me. You're not the kindest person in the world, or at least from what I've been seeing on this forum. It doesn't matter what others are going through, (especially if they're going through something as emotionally-unsettling as a heartbreak) you shouldn't talk like you've been talking. It is NOT okay. It's kind of like telling a person with anger management, "Dude shut up, get your anger issues fixed, moron". - You're coming across in that light, and I don't appreciate it

2) I don't want others to feel offended our frustrated by your tone as well.

Just because you "think" you understand how others are feeling, doesn't mean you do. If I say, for instance, I AM confident and I LOVE who I am, doesn't mean I'm lying or denying. Even in this circumstance. We all handle breakups differently, and not everyone who goes through this loses their confidence and dislikes themselves because of it. You need to stop assuming how others are feeling. We all handle and feel different ways due to each and every different event. If someone dies, one person's feelings and actions toward such an event can differ from the next. - So I'm just telling you, when you assume things and come across with that sarcastic reply of, "Oh no no. Because you're confident, right?" (again, not verbatim. But your tone certainly shows...) you could be acting upon a very wrong assumption.

You really need to get your tone in-line. I've had others read your replies, and most (yes most, not all. Being fair here. Being honest.) say that you're looking for the "control" of being an administrator. Take a page from Veronica. If you're actually looking to help others, then HELP. Don't be condescending about it. Especially in such situations, people can be fragile.

Please, please, PLEASE. For the sake of me, and many others out there, just try to loosen up with the "controlling moderator persona" and actually attempt to come across kind. Nothing good comes from the tone you're shooting out there. (For me, it shows me you've got some hate built up inside or you're projecting your insecurities off on others - like how one does when they're bullying another.)

Thanks."

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/18/2016 12:54 am  #2

Re: Final Open Discussion

I first and foremost would like to thank Cherished for all that she has done to contribute her time and energy to this forum. She is filled with wisdom, love, and grace and goes out of her way to help others. This forum has been getting very negative as of late and while I do understand that people are hurting and heartbroken, using LOA to attract back a ex is not for the faint of heart as it does require a certain level of healing before it can be utilized. It is difficult to break up one day and while still in tears, depressed, and heartbroken to apply it. One must be able to separate from the emotions in order to get the outcome they desire. I will say that it has been difficult as of late to read some of the post as those of us who have cleaned up their vibrations have found their vibrations suffering and have been avoiding the forum. Some people on the forum have simply chosen to ignore the advice given by many who have success thst can back up their words. Many individuals have jumped on board to help out and many of those messages have the same underlying message just are worded differently. Some people just do not want to hear the truth and only want to hear what they want to hear. When you clean up your vibration these words become crystal clear. And some of the posts lately have gotten out of hand and cherished has done nothing more than stop some of these and there was no sense for these to continue. She is the administrator, it is her job to "police" to ensure that this forum continues to help as many people as possible. LOA works but the real work is getting yourself back and really had very little to do with your ex. I apologize if this affects anyone but I feel that someone needs to recognize the sacrifice that cherished has made to help others succeed.

6/18/2016 1:25 am  #3

Ok here is my 2 cents. I have frequented this forum but havent participated much in the last month or so. One is because no matter what you tell someone, they wont listen lol. Two, I found that everything I need has already been told to me

Yes, Cherished lately has seemed a little irritated with some of you. I get it. She has a clear picture of what life is like on the other side...she has tried and tried to tell many of us how to get there but we keep asking "how?"

Some of you here are absolutely pathetic. Rollingrock, you have been the worst. You need therapy dude. Pick up your balls and put them back on. Seriously man. You may say your confident, etc. fine. But your tone in your posts says otherwise. LITERALLY EVERYONE has told you what to do on this forum yet you post something EVERY DAY asking why or can you get your ex back.

Seriously, you dont think people are going to act condescending since you dont listen and follow what they say? I for one would punch you in the face. But, I wont lol. Cherished has had REMARKABLE patience with so many here ESPECIALLY MYSELF.Β 

I must have 200 private messages between her and I. I am not joking. That woman has done so much for us in this community. She DOES seem agitated, irritated and slightly short/carefree in her tone lately but I really cant blame her. Everything that has needed to be said has been said on these forums. No one should have anymore questions really.Β 

There are hundreds of posts from many members in alignment who you can glean info from. Cherished isnt the be all end all. Quit putting all the pressure, blame, and responsibility on her. She has done a huge service to us all by even being moderator. You didnt see what this forum looked like before she started.

Yes, Cherished lighten up a bit girl. I know you're getting short with some here but dont let it reflect in your writing. Just dont respond or walk away from being teacher for awhile. Others will rise up and take the mantle, dont feel like you have to do it all! Relax girl

Rollingrock and others who are acting so desperate about a breakup:

1. We do know what you're going through because we went through it
2. It gets better so chill out
3. If you follow the teachings here verbatim then you will get your ex back
4. In the grand scheme of life, an ex is nothing. Your personal happiness and joy is everything. NEVER make ONE PERSON responsible for that.
5. Grow some balls, wear your makeup and lipstick, buy that nice shirt. Live life and MOVE THE FUK ON! We are all tired of 20+ posts about the same damn thing. What you seek is here.Β 

Yes im upset. I have once called Cherished arrogant. I do apologize for that but that is how I felt during the moment. Truth is, She is confident and solid in her beliefs to the point she doesnt think she is wrong. Thus she cousels people out of her viewpoint. Nothing wrong with that at all. That is her.

​I have spoken. BOOM

Last edited by Craigd88 (6/18/2016 1:25 am)

Thoughts become things.

6/18/2016 1:34 am  #4

Honestly.. Just earlier today I was thinking to myself "where is cherished?" Only because you're presence is so loved and comforting to me! ❀️ I have to agree that I for myself have stepped back from the forum for no other reason than because the most recent vibe from the recent post has Been rather low. I know I am in control of my vibe, and there is nothing more important than that I feel good.. So with saying that, I've had to step away from the forum because the overall atmosphere has changed ( not anyone in particulars fault, but nevertheless still) . I want to feel good.. As much as humanly/ physically possible.. And some of the recent threads just have not been able to be a contributor to that " feel good" place I'm after! I ❀️ Cherished. I love the non-stop encouragement she gives NO MATTER WHAT! I ❀️ That she does nothing but say YES!! ITS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE! I ❀️ That she gives tough love.. Even tho when I am in a low vibe it is rather annoying, nevertheless its the exact "kick in my ass" that I need. Cherished has never been anything but GOOD to me. Even at my low times.. She's been there! Any time I have a question.. She's there. Anytime I send her a message.. She's there. But regardless of the "conditions" of her ALWAYS being there for me to talk to.. She shines a light in a dark valley for everyone to look upon. Is she perfect? No, I wouldn't  say that. Is she doing her best to be of help to any and everyone whom ask.. ABSOLUTELY!! And that is worth ssoooooooo much! Seeing a message from her is like a message in a bottle for me! I love cherished.. And I KNOW she loves me.. And all of us! Thank you for everything you do, and everything you are and reprosent! I desire to be more like you everyday! I hope you know how valuable you are to me! I'm sorry I've been silent as of lately.. I've just really been taking everything you've ever said to me to heart, and really working on being the very best me I can be! And one step was getting away from the negative post as of late. Nevertheless I ❀️ You.. And look forward to our many many convos in the future! ❀️ Me

Last edited by iinikkii (6/18/2016 1:41 am)

6/18/2016 1:55 am  #5

All I can say is that if Cherished wouldn't be alive it would have taken aaaages for me to be the person I am today. Sosososo grateful for all what she has done. She has a big loving heart, and I am forever grateful. She is a lovely person from inside out and I adore her with all my heart.

RollingRock, you are being unfair and rude. Get your **** together and stop blaming other people for your misery. You have created it yourself. All the tools to fix your situation is already written in like 20000 ways.

6/18/2016 1:58 am  #6

I do not agree with that PM at all. You've been short lately because the vibration on this forum has dipped. And we've collectively been pushed to our limit. I mean it with all my heart when I say your posts have been invaluable to me.

Cherished, please do not step down as administrator.

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (6/18/2016 2:22 am)

6/18/2016 2:10 am  #7

Wow just wow. So I am going to be brutally honest with this. This is the same person who is non stop sucking up the energy from other people, not listening to any advice, yet has the nerve to write this. I'm going to respond to the email and break it down.

1.) Cherished, you have been one the most amazing women and adminstrators who takes time out of her own life to run this forum. She is absolutely a sweetheart and dedicated to friendship. "Not the kindest in the world or on this forum" is bat shiZnit crazy talk. She has made many people feel better because of her posts/answers. People i know feel better when she responds. Is she perfect? No no one is! But she does her best cause she really does care and love every single of you people on here. Don't put that pressure that she should be. Because you for a second got hurt in how she wrote it, seriously you read emotions in things.

She has had success after success already and the fact she is still here running a forum making sure it's not filled with negativity that needs to be appreciated. This forum has been lately so freaking negative that I don't try to come on here a lot. I know people who only come on here randomly cause of the negative energy keeps them away. So She comes on here with having two kids and her own life and to take time out of her schedule to help raise people's vibes and give us advice , I know I'm entirely grateful having her as adminstrator.

2.)Loa is not for the faint of the heart and yes breakup sucks. People come on here emotional and crying about things but you know what also sucks? Not being able to get back to a good place of self. Not being able to look at yourself and feel love. T focus all your energy and feelings based on one individual. They make or break your day. Cherished of all people knows what it's like and she is here to make sure you don't continue the thought pattern. And yes even Veronica says that you need to get yourself back and to not act desperate or needy. To work on yourself.

It's work. I can handle people being upset when it first happened cause everyone has been there. Some people need a friend to talk to. What I'm not ok is staying in the same place over and keep playing the victim game for months/weeks. This isn't a magic wand that you wave over. It's work on yourself for yourself and happiness. When you depend on someone for happiness you wil be miserable for the rest of your life.

I don't believe for a second you are fit for loa and maybe even the forum. You are constantly needy and begging for answers to hear what you want to hear. You hijacked someone's success and that seriously is not something I would want or have on my success stories. So I think it's more than fair that cherished gave you a warning. You don't want the truth, you want sugar coated answers/talks. Hey this is my personal opinion, cherished is more decent than me to still believe you can do this.

You wanna know why being way too nice (even though cherished is a freaking angel) in my opinion doesn't work all the time? Cause it's like you tell a child nicely to not touch the hot stove and the child does it, and keeps their hand on it screaming and crying..so what do you do next time? The hand sometimes never leaves the freaking stove.
For me I will tell you the truth and tell you to stop putting your damn hand off the stove why the hell would you do that? You should know that if it's hot don't touch it. It drains people energy when you give advice and advice and advice the same thing over and over.

I don't think you love yourself, I think you're so low on the vibe scale you need approval from others, you need approval from your ex, you're constantly needy for attention and affection. You like your victim role that people are mean and condescending. You repeat your story cause you thrive in drama. Get over yourself. I won't care for your posts/response after this is posted cause I believe you are draining. You won't affect my good vibes.

Ps you're condescending in your email rollingrock to cherished.

Last edited by lemon (6/18/2016 2:27 am)

6/18/2016 2:28 am  #8

Hi, I agree that the vibe on this forum has been a little low lately. I think if more people took their time to read through all of the 'immediate alignment stickers' (a few times) as well as do a search in the 'Law of attraction discussion' the vibe on this forum would probably be a little less "desperate".
Cherished is doing a brilliant job as an administrator and should not step down in my opinion.
Β 

6/18/2016 2:29 am  #9

This explains why my vibe has been so high lately. I stayed away from the forum. LOL

God bless you Cherished. I couldnt do it. I would swing the banhammer everyday. (PLEASE DO NOT STEP DOWN. YOU HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME AND YOU ARE DOING A KICK ASS JOB ON THIS FORUM.)

Last edited by Craigd88 (6/18/2016 2:30 am)

Thoughts become things.

6/18/2016 2:56 am  #10

You have got to be kidding me? If anyone should remove himself from the forum, it's RollingRock! His threads, his low vibe and the way he keeps repeating the same question over and over again (even though it's been answered numerous times already), are the reasons I've been avoiding the board.

RR, I can't believe you're lashing out at Cherised in a PM! She has tried to help you time and time again.
It is time you start taking responsibility of the misery you've created!
You keep making the same mistakes, keep saying you don't believe in the LOA (which is like saying you don't believe in gravity btw), keep repeating the same questions over and over again. You seem desperate, but according to what you write you're happy, confident and in allignment..
Why don't you take a break from the forum?

Cherised please don't go! I love reading all the stuff you post and from what I read here you've also been replying to people's PMs. The board is much nicer since you became moderator πŸ¦„

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

Board footera