Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 5:51 pm  #1

LOA for healing so I do NOT need an operation?

I have quite a serious problem with my foot.  Long story short, I have a genetic defective mechanical structure of the foot causing bone misalignment that I should have had operated on years ago but I chose not to and lived with it and it hasn't really stopped me from doing anything, until I broke the same foot a couple of years ago.  Now the later problem has exacerbated the original one to the point I am in daily pain.  I still do exercise, zumba, etc, but it is getting worse and will need operating on to correct involving removing, realigning and pinning of the bone.  This will involve much time off work, all things I want to avoid as I am sure you can imagine!  I am also unable to wear high shoes any more for any length of time which I find distressing.

Now, how would you go about healing this through LoA?  This is to me much harder than something like getting a parking space, or even an ex back!  I would love to hear your thoughts. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/06/2016 2:05 pm  #2

Re: LOA for healing so I do NOT need an operation?

Dear PrettyFlamingo ​I'm very sorry to hear that you are going through this and wish you healing. Alas, I have no quick solution; here are couple of thoughts to keep in mind that I hope help. Remember that what counts is your feelings as you contemplate a topic.  If genuinely feel good as you think about your foot issues than keep thinking along those lines.  However if there's a background feeling of unease or anxiety or worry you need to change the subject.  Perhaps think more generally about you health and vitality. Appreciate how well your heart and lungs and other healthy organs serve you and how vibrant your overall vitality is.  Whatever you can do to stay in a good feeling place. That may mean changing the subject entirely Also, remember the concept of the path of least resistance.  Sometimes the path of least resistance to starting a fire is using a match rather than trying to do it through the application of Mental Power. Sometimes resorting to surgery is the best option to get the results you want from your current circumstances. Choosing surgery, if it comes to that, certainly doesn't mean you're a failure in any sense. So as you fine tune your vibration maybe it will help to also appreciate the fact that we have the advances in medicine that we do available.  Appreciate that surgery is so much safer and more effective than it used to be and that there are so many talented and caring people in the health care field. For my part, I'll imagine you dancing in joy and comfort....   

7/06/2016 5:39 pm  #3

I agree with JeffA. Sometimes the path of least resistance is not to put the mental work in. If you want to use LoA for it, then you have to get to the feeling place of already having a completely healed foot. You have to erase all doubts, fears and worries and even ignoring the pain as much as possible. Know that the universe already realised your desire on a vibrational level. The healed you already exists. The only thing you have to do is to align with that reality.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/06/2016 6:22 pm  #4

Yes, I agree with them. As well as look at how to deal with it holistically too.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/07/2016 11:32 am  #5

Thanks for all your feedback.  I think an op is the way to go, but I think I will focus on it going smoothly, as little time off work as possible, quick recovery time, etc etc. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera