Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 3:06 pm  #1

Manifested a free smart phone within 3 days

People, I had many conscious manifestations and I know that LoA is real but it still shocks me every time I manifest something I would from a non-LoA perspective consider as not likely.
To make a short story long: I'm one of the view people who don't have a smart phone. It has a few reasons, money is none of them. But recently I thought it would be somehow useful to have one because not all of my friends have a facebook account and it's sometimes hard to reach out to them. So I made the decision 3 days ago (it could be 4, but not more than that) that I would some day in the future manifest a smart phone. I just set the intention to work on it, not the intention for the phone itself, I didn't even felt it (at least not consciously). Guess what happened today? I want to meet up with someone and I asked her how I can contact her the best. She said WhatsApp. Now comes the funny part: I had my cell phone in the pocket of my jacket and sat in the car. Even when it was hard because of the belt I had the impuls to get my phone out of the pocket of my jacket to show it to her. She said that she want to get a new one and when she has the money to buy it she can give me her old one. She didn't say that she would give it away for free but she said the store price is 60 € now, it's 4 years old and she don't want it to lie around - so it sounds pretty much as if she want to give it to me for free or at least for not much.
Okay, I don't know when it comes but I know that it will.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/13/2016 4:22 pm  #2

Re: Manifested a free smart phone within 3 days

This reminds me of when I manifested an iPhone within 2-3 days as well!! I set the intention that I would get one for cheap somehow, & those few days later my sister randomly says to me after having her old iPhone sit around for a year, if I want her iPhone bc it is just collecting dust & she wants it to go to good use. She could have offered it to me a year ago but she didn't until I set the intention for one! And not even for hers, but I guess that was easiest. Best part- she gave it to me for free!

Last edited by LaughBella14 (6/13/2016 4:23 pm)

Board footera