Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2015 2:03 am  #41

Re: Superman Game

As the new month has just started, I'm also going to make a conscious effort to be more relaxed, have more faith, feel happy, and be grateful because I know the Universe has received my order and is DEFINITELY delivering it to me! 😊

9/04/2015 11:27 pm  #42

DAY 5 :

Again read the superman "rule"

Motivated to make it work ...

WORK :

i am working with amazing , co operative and  supportive colleagues in l&t,

i have very supportive boss who is like a mentor to me.
i am grateful for my pay rise this month.

i have less work and more free time  at my disposal in l&t

Life:

My guy "A" is in a committed relationship with me, we both are happily married to each other.
He is faithful, honest to me. He makes me feel like the most attractive person h've ever seen,
"A" loves every inch of my body, He respects me , cares about how im feeling.
He shares common life goals with me.
A understands and accepts me for exactly who i am.

9/05/2015 10:01 am  #43

Update,

I'm not super sure that I'm doing this correctly, but I am focused on remaining positive in all aspects of my life. When I have a negative thought (especially to do with my love), I immediately say "cancel" and chnage my thoughts.

Oh, and I'm very grateful that he deer that jumped out in front of me this morning did so early enough, leaving me plenty of time to stop!

9/14/2015 12:34 pm  #44

I'm Hbonhomme, It is the 14th of september and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination!! I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true!!!

So excited right now!!!

BTW there are other posts for inspiration that does help you keep your vibrations up...I'll try to post them as I go through them.!

Last edited by hbonhomme87 (9/14/2015 12:34 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

11/01/2015 3:01 pm  #45

I'm THEWINNER, It is November, 1 Β and I'm determined to marry this wonderful guy that came to me, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

Day 1
starting today i am building a beautiful new story with my handsome new man. i am already wearing the wedding ring he gave me and living as his beautiful wife. we are madly in love with each other and everything is as perfect as we ever wanted it to be.
Β 

11/01/2015 4:32 pm  #46

I'm in

11/02/2015 7:35 pm  #47

Day 2
still getting used to this, but i'm not giving up. i'm learning to be married lol

11/02/2015 8:53 pm  #48

TheWinner wrote:

Day 2
still getting used to this, but i'm not giving up. i'm learning to be married lol

Β 
Winner, that's the spirit! Where's ur honeymoon? 😜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/03/2015 9:43 pm  #49

Day 3

still getting the hang of this game. today i went to my waterobics class. i really love it.
also, blocked some guy i dont care about anymore...
Β 

11/03/2015 9:43 pm  #50

Cherished wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

Day 2

Β 
Winner, that's the spirit! Where's ur honeymoon? 😜

thanks and hawaii.
Β 

Board footera