Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2019 3:03 am  #421

Re: Superman Game

Day 4, I have been on a blissful high the past 4 days focusing on the good and seeing the good in others. I do wake up a bit anxious though, so feel like I should restart.Β 

4/29/2019 2:28 pm  #422

I am going to restart on the 1st of May. Generally I have been good the past 5 days, but I have also been reading on Neville Goddard forum as well as other forums such as a dating one on reddit, that have made me overthink. So tonight I am going to re-read Neville Goddard's book about power of awareness, and then really focus on this Superman challenge starting 1st of may as I like a clean start :D Might do scripting though as well as I enjoy that.

5/01/2019 4:53 pm  #423

DAY ONE. I woke up calm, didn't have a nightmare which is good Did a heart meditation, cycled to work which was bliss, and one of my friends is visiting from her home country so I made risotto for us. Delicious! Great day Β 

5/03/2019 4:07 am  #424

Yesterday was a gooood day. I ordered some great books that I can't wait to read, I just felt so happy. Some friends I hadn't seen in almost a year reached out and we went to the cinema, then I went home to eat the risotto I'd made the day before I visualised my love, struggle a bit though as I fall asleep fight away but it doesn't matter. Today I did a heart meditation in the morning, and on my walk into work I felt like a queen that was glowing and radiating light. Peace and love to everyone x

5/03/2019 6:25 pm  #425

Day 3 Was such a good day, our bosses were not around so was pretty relaxed at work. A lot of laughing, I got to do my work in peace and then read my excellent book, and do some affirmations. I visualised us holding hangs in the rain as well. My friend is visiting and she came to the office and we went out for drinks at a really cook coqtail bar, and then we went with another friend to have dinner at an Afghan place. Delicious! Great day overall of feeling happiness What usually happens after days like this, is I will start to feel nostalgia on the tube back home, and will start listening to sad music and feeling lonely. This time however I just kept in the good mood as I know I am a queen, and deserve love and to be treated with respect and with care. I deserve a loving relationship, and am happily married with the love of my life who treats me like a queen <3Β 

5/05/2019 6:58 am  #426

Yesterday was day 4. I woke up, chilled and read my book in the sun with a delicious coffee. It was my birthday party so I bought tons of food and made quiches, biscuits, salads, cured meat and cheese boards, and loads of Prosecco. My closest friends came, and I got really beautiful gifts such as a handmade candle holder by my brother who does carpentry, and some plants as I am getting into gardening.Β 

Now this is the interesting part. I used to be in love with someone at University, but he had a gf so we were friends. I've known him for 6 years and I used to be heartbroken by him as when he was single we would date and then he would disappear. I used to dream of him, but would also be really sad when thinking of him. I definitely had him on a pedestal. Well, lately he has been SO kind to me and texting me EVERY DAY. He even came to my birthday party last night and was kissing me and making friends with my friends, which was something he was not interested in previously. Before this, a few weeks ago he was saying he wants to marry me and last night he made plans to teach me how to drive. So I have manifested someone back, but not my SP yet! Funny world.Β 

5/06/2019 5:38 am  #427

Yesterday was another great day. Did some meditations, cleansed my home after the party but really enjoyed it as I was listening to music and was appreciating everyone who came to the party. I spent some time after that with a good friend of mine and we went dancing. Good day and good vibes. <3

5/06/2019 5:35 pm  #428

Day 6. Again another good day It feels GOOD to focus on myself. I wake up and I think, what would give me joy today? So I made a playlist of joyful songs that I love, that my housemate and I are now adding to. I made a delicious dinner, and hung out with my housemates. Beautiful day. I am grateful for my cat who is my spirit animal, for the breeze this morning on my way to the supermarket, for having a supermarket right next to me where I love to look at all the different foods, for my housemate and friend who I can confide in and who gave me some good advice today, for the sunshine that warms my day. Thank you Lord thank you Universe.

5/08/2019 1:08 pm  #429

Day 7-
Generally a good day, however I was learning about Ho'Oponopono meditation and it made me cry and feel very sad. Apparently this is good though, but not sure.

Day 8-
Today my ex who spent time with me on my bday, and I were meant to hang out (not my SP). He cancelled though. I felt rejected as I do have small feelings for him. Normally I would go home and cry and feel sorry for myself, but this time it stung me for about 5 or 10 minutes, then I changed my mindset and focused on loving myself and my heart centre. Really helped! Went home and made a delicious dinner and some meditations with Agnes Vivarelli Β 

5/21/2019 10:54 am  #430

Hello everyone,

Since I last posted, I've been focusing on my mental diet and choosing positive thoughts to replace the negative ones.

I went on a sailing trip with my best friend and it was bliss. We had some issues last year, and she isn't the most communicative but this trip she said that she felt so much love for me that tears would well up in her!

I've been doing love meditations and wishing my mum well who is an alcoholic and not much money. Well some distant person in our family passed away, and my mum was put on the will!

Also men from the past have been reaching out to me saying I look pretty or wondering how I am.

I would say what i need to continue working on is watching less news stories and less Internet usage such as Instagram and reading reddit forums about neville goddard.

But so far so good, I'm loving life and can feel love all around me <3

Board footera