Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2018 2:54 pm  #411

Re: Superman Game

I'm in!Β 

6/11/2018 9:36 pm  #412

Let's do it!

9/25/2018 3:07 pm  #413

Cherished wrote:

I'm totally in! I read all of the posts on Superman's game thread, and I just wanted to comment here. A lot of people who started the game were coming from a place of devastation. They also had not managed to let go of the past. Those people did not succeed, and in fact the thread became somewhat of a misery party at times. BUT the principles of the game are sound, and those who were over all their past hurt and ready to rock & roll were very successful! Are there any modifications we could possibly make to ensure a more positive outcome for everyone? My suggestions would be
1. Perhaps not putting a time limit? Just run the game as an ongoing thing. This creates less resistance and anxiety about the "end date" and we all know we get our love in the end anyway, right? 😊
2. Only posting if it is  uplifting/encouraging.. To do this game properly you literally have to believe you already have your love.. And you increase that positive momentum every day. And you bounce off all your forum buddies who are doing the same! You have to go all-out crazy for a little while with your thinking, and suspend your current beliefs/negativity. So perhaps we also could start another thread for people doing the faje who are running into negativity/setbacks. And Veronica/others can help steer them back on track without possibly derailing the game thread..
Just my thoughts, any other ideas? I would be delighted to participate in this!

Can I do this while Scripting? But by scripting I mean writing in my diary how my day went and changing the day to me beng with him and things including him? I think it'll work forme better than to just visualize. I have trouble with visualizing. It always gets messy and confusing in my head

9/25/2018 5:06 pm  #414

oceanitrogen wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I'm totally in! I read all of the posts on Superman's game thread, and I just wanted to comment here. A lot of people who started the game were coming from a place of devastation. They also had not managed to let go of the past. Those people did not succeed, and in fact the thread became somewhat of a misery party at times. BUT the principles of the game are sound, and those who were over all their past hurt and ready to rock & roll were very successful! Are there any modifications we could possibly make to ensure a more positive outcome for everyone? My suggestions would be
1. Perhaps not putting a time limit? Just run the game as an ongoing thing. This creates less resistance and anxiety about the "end date" and we all know we get our love in the end anyway, right? 😊
2. Only posting if it is  uplifting/encouraging.. To do this game properly you literally have to believe you already have your love.. And you increase that positive momentum every day. And you bounce off all your forum buddies who are doing the same! You have to go all-out crazy for a little while with your thinking, and suspend your current beliefs/negativity. So perhaps we also could start another thread for people doing the faje who are running into negativity/setbacks. And Veronica/others can help steer them back on track without possibly derailing the game thread..
Just my thoughts, any other ideas? I would be delighted to participate in this!

Can I do this while Scripting? But by scripting I mean writing in my diary how my day went and changing the day to me beng with him and things including him? I think it'll work forme better than to just visualize. I have trouble with visualizing. It always gets messy and confusing in my head

Β 
The way you have described writing in your diary is what Neville would call revision, revising your day as if it had been the way you would have wanted it to be. If it helps you believe that you have your desire already, which is the point of doing it in the first place, by all means do whatever works for you to believe that. The belief is the important thing.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/13/2019 6:26 pm  #415

Power Law of Attraction site is gone, so I don't think "Superman's" posts will be accessible anymore.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/17/2019 5:10 am  #416

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Power Law of Attraction site is gone, so I don't think "Superman's" posts will be accessible anymore.

Β 
Why was the site removed?

2/18/2019 1:37 am  #417

Anita wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Β 
Why was the site removed?

It was abused and was very unpleasant. The idea was sound, but some of the members were horrendous and it was impossible to have sensible discussion. I guess the owners just got sick of it. Shame really, it could have been a positive place. If such a forum is to be successful it needs constant moderation and administration.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (2/18/2019 2:26 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/24/2019 12:27 pm  #418

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

It was abused and was very unpleasant. The idea was sound, but some of the members were horrendous and it was impossible to have sensible discussion. I guess the owners just got sick of it. Shame really, it could have been a positive place. If such a forum is to be successful it needs constant moderation and administration.

It's back up now it seems, I do agree with you though. It was always a toxic mess whenever I checked in there. So here's hoping its revivalΒ is better than its original lifespan.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

3/27/2019 10:15 pm  #419

I'm Superman, It is the 27th of march 2019 and I'm determined to get my specific person, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

4/01/2019 12:16 am  #420

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I know this post is old, but I just wanted to say that Superman is pretty active on Reddit now. His username is allismind and I see him make inspirational posts in the Neville subreddit pretty often. Just leaving this information here for anyone who may be interested.

Board footera