Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2018 11:32 am  #391

Re: Superman Game

Laura1234 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

I'm a little surprised this game never became too popular on here... but I guess for a lot, it's hard not to have doubts,fears,etcย 

It's because Superman knows what he is talking about. He misses elements like running around the pond in underwear at midnight. Who wants to follow such a boring technique? It's not silly enough to work.
Btw, I think his other technique is clearer anyway: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23761.0

ย 

I do these technique, but what I have do after these 5 minutes ,when somebody ask me have I a boyfriend? A know do things who I will do when I will have a relationship with my spec. Person , I know thinking a thoughts as if I am with him etc.but I cant use words . Because when somebody ask me " have I a boyfriend?" I cant tell yes ,when I m with my friends and they know that I havent a boyfriend ..Or when I want go on the ball so how I act as if and dont found some partner ? Because when I have a relationship with my SP so I couldnt tell my friends that I must found a dance partner..So Im confused what to do with my words.Because we shift in another parallel reality our thoughts,feelings,actionswords.but we cant use words like we already have a our sp.because people will think we are a liars and fools

Most things people teach about LoA are just utter nonsense and you will find all of that nonsense on that forum and in most other places. I would just drop that. Neville talks about living in the wish fulfilled and then people say that they have to "act as if". But there is a huge difference between living in the wish fulfilled and acting as if. Acting as if for most people means they force thoughts, doing crazy actions like making space in the wardrobe and telling others lies. But what they feel to be true is exactly the opposite. Feeling it real is the other way around. When you feel it real thoughts come automatically, you don't do any physical actions and you don't feel the need to tell lies to anybody. You FEEL that it's done and that's enough for you, because you know that it will outpicture itself. It's really only about feeling its reality NOW. When someone asks you, it really doesn't matter what you reply. The only thing that matters is that you notice, if you lost the feeling of the wish fulfilled and if you did, get back immediately.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/06/2018 5:40 pm  #392

Hello! I am new on this forum, and I've just discovered this thread about this game, and I want to try it, since I really want my last ex back :D During these days, I've been trying to apply the LOA, but doubts and fears and negative thoughts still came into my mind, but at least now I'm managing to fight against them, to tell myself that all these negative things are just an illusion, they are false, and I shouldn't let them bring me down. So now, I've decided to apply this game, and really change my perspective from lacking to abundance, and my guy will come back on his own :D

So here's my motivation:

My name is Ana, I am Superwoman, and I'm starting this game today, the 11th of March 2018. I am determined to get my last ex back, since he is the only one that I really love and that I really want back. I am going to play this game for 30 days and improve the perception I have about myself first, and then, my lover will come. I am engaging in this game with STRONG determination, and fears, doubts and other negative thoughts are NOT allowed in this world of mine, since I know that everything is perfect, and that my lover loves me a lot, and is missing me more and more with every day that passes. It is just a matter of time until he is manifested in my physical reality. So, from now on for at least 30 days, I'm allowing gratitude and abundance to come into my mind, soul and heart. THERE IS NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT, THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DOUBTED, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ABOUT ME AND MY LOVER!

So be it, and so it is!

I'll try to keep you updated as much as I can Only this thread will exist for me in the next 30 days.
*I wanted to restart the challenge, since I had a breakdown and killed my vibe, but now I am more determined to do it correctly.

Last edited by Ana94 (3/10/2018 1:35 pm)

Life is how you make it! Trust the Universe, and you will have anything you want! You will have the person you desire as well! Just be patient, and be sure that the Universe is working for YOU to bring you your desired outcome!
ย 

3/12/2018 3:26 pm  #393

on day 3 of this game I saw his name first and last! I've seen his name before but not both! I said to the universe that 111 means that I am really close to him and I being together and him loving me. I saw 4 111's today. I have been seeing him less starting last week so I'm going to take it as him not getting in the way of this game! wish me luck all of you wonderful souls!

ย 

5/16/2018 7:33 pm  #394

This is Anne , and I take up the 30 day challenge. This would be day 2 of the challenge. I stumbled across veronicaโ€™s Forum yesterday. Well, I saw her YouTube videos a year ago. How to manifest a text from your person. And guess what , I did...only , the exact opposite. The worst night of my life. Wouldnโ€™t wish it on my worst enemy. Anyhow, old story. Guess, I was vibrating from a real low place in my life.

I now have a much better understanding of the law and how to work with it . And I understand the reality is already created and that we have to just tune into it, rather relish it. I still find myself wandering into the territory of how and when, but , I wonโ€™t do that for the next 29 days.....I now have the permission to be free of fear, doubt, worry, angst, being wronged !

I take up the challenge and am determined to see it through. The energy in this forum is so high, itโ€™s amazing.

I will keep posting updates at the end of everyday .

5/17/2018 10:58 am  #395

Day 2

The day went like a breeze....but I made it a point to keep affirming to myself all those beautiful things, I am loved , I am wanted etc. this I took from Agnes vivarelli .

I managed to stay positive the whole day. More importantly, I could rein in the temptation to check up on him.

The best part of the day is that, I could imagine saying normal everyday things to him....like, honey, Iโ€™ll do the dishes, can you get the laundry, stuff like that. Earlier , he was nothing short of a demi god to me. Now am like, yeah, you look like a million bucks, but you are another human at the end of the day, no biggie!

And , I had an ex , msg me right out of the blue, he wasnโ€™t the one am aiming for, but, going by Agnes vivarelli, birds before land I suppose.๐Ÿ˜„

I dreamt of another ex telling me he would never let me go !

Does that count? Anyway , thatโ€™s it for day 2.....

Other members taking up the challenge pls do pitch in , it would help a lot to keep this vibe going!!!!

5/18/2018 1:39 am  #396

I am amazing, awesome and strong superwoman Nikki.  It is May 18th and I'm determine to date Matt. I will play this game for 30 days. I seek this experiance and have everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is true. I am Matt's forevergirl. Within the next 30 days I will go on at least 5 dates with Matt ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜š and become his true soulmste. He will adore me. ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜š๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’–

5/18/2018 11:55 am  #397

Day 3

Hello everyone !

Day 3 , I feel confident. Cool even. Am like, am in relationship with my specific person , so yeah, like whatโ€™s the big deal !!!

I canโ€™t believe this was the same guy I obsessed about. I imagined, rather the thought floated to me, that as newly weds we were visiting my relatives and that my mother in law called me....am surprised as to, how utterly easy all this feels , like , yeah bring it on ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Well, thatโ€™s how day 3 went on.... will keep posting updates.

5/18/2018 12:12 pm  #398

Anne Shirley wrote:

Day 3

Hello everyone !

Day 3 , I feel confident. Cool even. Am like, am in relationship with my specific person , so yeah, like whatโ€™s the big deal !!!

I canโ€™t believe this was the same guy I obsessed about. I imagined, rather the thought floated to me, that as newly weds we were visiting my relatives and that my mother in law called me....am surprised as to, how utterly easy all this feels , like , yeah bring it on ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Hey, I love your username!

5/18/2018 1:26 pm  #399

Looking very much forward to hearing about it.

All the best energy,

Anne Shirley wrote:

Day 3

Hello everyone !

ย 

5/19/2018 9:33 am  #400

Day 4

Itโ€™s not the end of the day where am from , but I couldnโ€™t help but update the progress.  Today , I kept up with the positivity. There was a non cha Lance about the desire too. But, something was niggling me, what if all this is too good to be true, too easy, what if the other shoe falls? That did set me back for a while.

I sat with the feeling. It revealed to me interesting things about myself I did not know. Marrying him seemed like no big deal , so where did the problem lie? I still did not believe he would love me for what I am . I still did not believe that I would get to keep his love or attention once I got it. This needed working upon

And work on it I did. Whatโ€™s a belief? Itโ€™s only a thought you keep thinking. Now my job is to replace it with a new thought..... I mean the world to him. That was it .... this is the new belief I need to grow and keep.

This game is beautiful, am spell bound. I read somewhere , the teacher appears when the student is ready. On day 1 , I decided I need to focus on myself, I stumble right to Veronica โ€˜s forum and supermanโ€™s game.

Day 4 , it feels great . Letโ€™s do this people !!! Just for the sake of this clarity, this confidence, this peace.

Thank you witchtable ๐Ÿ˜Š I wish you luck too! May you prosper !

Thank you fizzy ! Anne Shirley is my favourite character...Anne of green gables series .

Last edited by Anne Shirley (5/19/2018 9:36 am)

Board footera