Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2015 8:05 am  #31

Re: Superman Game

great i love this game

but i want to do this last time....  hope to post some results about my progress.

I am K,

It is the 1st SEPT and I'm determined to get my guy  "A" now, I am determined to manifest his commitment to me.

I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the sake of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true."

xoxo

best wishes

Last edited by limitless (9/01/2015 8:17 am)

9/01/2015 8:10 am  #32

Think im being abit dumb, but i dont understand the game :S

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

9/01/2015 8:20 am  #33

hii baby its a game where in we live our life with gratitude and total detachment.

for 30 days we will do visualisation and rs (our regular technique) but without being attaching ourselves to results.

its a great game with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

9/01/2015 8:27 am  #34

Thank you limitless! Makes sense now. I attempted to read it twice previously but as its a long post I kept getting confused.

Im in!!

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

9/01/2015 11:57 am  #35

I'm in.

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

9/01/2015 3:16 pm  #36

Finally!! 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

9/01/2015 8:31 pm  #37

great morning !Β 

today i decided to go for jogging..another of my goal is to lose around few weight. Β ( i love sleeeeping)

I am determined to bask in blessedness , gratitude and joyfulness.

thank you UNIVERSE for i am peace. i am happily married to the love of my life A and everything is coming to me as i desired.

WORK :

I am in love with my job i n L&T . I complete my work with efficiency

I am surrounded by good natured and supportive colleagues.I have a very supportive Boss who  is like a mentor to me. I am grateful for my job and  love the pay here ;) I reach at home at 7  now so i can enjoy my jogging session and other work...

LIFE :
Me and my family are blessed with good health, joy and happiness.

My guy A is in a committed relationship with me, we are both happily married to each other. He is faithful , honest to me.He makes me feel like the most attractive person they' ve ever seen. "A" loves every inch of my body. He makes my toes curl. He respects me...Care about how i m feeling...he shares common life goals with me. "A" understands and accepts me for exactly who I am.

Last edited by limitless (9/01/2015 11:34 pm)

9/01/2015 8:40 pm  #38

Ok, start of a new month... so let's do this.

It is September 1st and I am determined to begin a new relationship with R. For the next 30 days, I will live in joy and gratitude because I know my dream is coming true.Β 

9/02/2015 10:47 pm  #39

today woke up with gratitude about my mom, bro , and my love ..and everything.

WORK :

I am surrounded by good natured and supportive colleagues.I have a very supportive Boss who  is like a mentor to me. I am grateful for my job and  love the pay here ;) I reach at home at 7  now so i can enjoy my jogging session and other work...

i am getting money in abundance from my investments in shares.

LIFE :

My guy A is in a committed relationship with me, we are both happily married to each other. He is faithful , honest to me.He makes me feel like the most attractive person he' ve ever seen. "A" loves every inch of my body. He makes my toes curl. He respects me...Care about how i m feeling...he shares common life goals with me. "A" understands and accepts me for exactly who I am.

9/03/2015 10:21 pm  #40

i realise that lanie method is best whatever you try it feels good for few days ...but somedays later it makes us low... again switching to lanie method

WORK :

i am getting money in abundance from my investments in shares.

LIFE :

My guy A is in a committed relationship with me, we are both happily married to each other. He is faithful , honest to me.He makes me feel like the most attractive person he' ve ever seen. "A" loves every inch of my body. He makes my toes curl. He respects me...Care about how i m feeling...he shares common life goals with me. "A" understands and accepts me for exactly who I am.
THANK you thank you thank you

Board footera