Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2017 9:12 am  #381

Re: Superman Game

I'm Dreamingpositive, It is the 16th of October  and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the sake of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

Feeling excited for what is to come!

Last edited by Dreamingpositive (10/16/2017 9:13 am)

10/16/2017 10:09 am  #382

I say nothing to lose so I'm in and I need to feel in a better place right now in general after a short fall out.. Question.. what if your person is in a rebound relationship for several months and that can create a little more doubt, resistance for you etc? any tips for not thinking about that when it creeps in? I'm going to "bump" into him in 6 weeks at a business conference we are both attending through our jobs so this is great timing to clean up my vibe.

10/18/2017 9:17 pm  #383

Day 1-3 summary: Definitely in some low vibrations the past three days due to other circumstances  Coming to terms with some negativity I've been holding in my life. Also have come to the realization that things can be hard and that doesn't mean you give up. If nothing else this game will help me be a better positive person by the end. I know that all of my goals will come true. Releasing all of those doubts!

10/21/2017 1:46 pm  #384

Day 4-5

So grateful that I have been texting and spending so much time with him! Things are so much better between us already and I know it will continue! Thank you so much for this game!

12/01/2017 6:36 am  #385

Oh this game sounds so great & funny!! Ok so for me day 1 starts right now (I don't know if somebody will read that but as the game says, "post a comment when you start"; however if somebody was bored and read that anyway, have a good daaaaay!)

12/09/2017 4:31 pm  #386

I'm a little surprised this game never became too popular on here... but I guess for a lot, it's hard not to have doubts,fears,etcΒ 

12/11/2017 7:35 am  #387

Dan2015 wrote:

I'm a little surprised this game never became too popular on here... but I guess for a lot, it's hard not to have doubts,fears,etcΒ 

It's because Superman knows what he is talking about. He misses elements like running around the pond in underwear at midnight. Who wants to follow such a boring technique? It's not silly enough to work.
Btw, I think his other technique is clearer anyway: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23761.0

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/11/2017 7:54 am  #388

unfortunately, superman changed his opinion on this technique and all techniques ex back. so for people who are a new in LOA its will harder believe in this technique when they wiil read his new opinions..

Last edited by Laura1234 (12/11/2017 7:55 am)

12/11/2017 8:50 am  #389

Laura1234 wrote:

unfortunately, superman changed his opinion on this technique and all techniques ex back. so for people who are a new in LOA its will harder believe in this technique when they wiil read his new opinions..

Well, you should never follow a person, but ideas. Everyone is inconsistent. Show me one person that is consistent. When you look at what Superman believes in, it's a very strange combination of all kind of things. But just because he says you shouldn't attract a specific person (and I see why he says that), doesn't mean it isn't possible. And just because he says that free will exists, doesn't mean that he is right. He changes his opinions every few months..so what?
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/02/2018 10:20 am  #390

Sanshi wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

It's because Superman knows what he is talking about. He misses elements like running around the pond in underwear at midnight. Who wants to follow such a boring technique? It's not silly enough to work.
Btw, I think his other technique is clearer anyway: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23761.0

Β 

I do these technique, but what I have do  after these 5 minutes ,when somebody ask me have I a boyfriend? A know do things who I will do when I will have a relationship with my spec. Person , I know thinking a thoughts as if I am with him etc.but I   cant use words . Because when somebody ask me " have I a boyfriend?" I cant tell yes ,when I m with my friends and they know that I havent a boyfriend ..Or when I want go on the ball so how I act as if and dont found some partner ? Because when I have a relationship with my SP so I couldnt tell my friends that I must found a dance partner..So Im confused what to do with my words.Because we shift in another parallel reality our thoughts,feelings,actionswords.but we cant use words like we already have a our sp.because people will think we are a liars and fools

Board footera