Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2017 8:38 pm  #371

Re: Superman Game

Suzy wrote:

Please follow what you wrote. I'm cheering for you. Give us an update.

I will. Thank you . I will post a new thread and update there daily.

I can do this!

6/20/2017 8:45 am  #372

I am starting this challenge again. This time focusing on loving myself first. This is the 20 th June and I am starting the Superman Challenge to get my lover back into my life.I am determined and will play this game for 30 days and imagine the most beautiful relationship with my lover.I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

8/18/2017 3:32 am  #373

how many people get their ex back in 30 days?any success stories with this game?

8/18/2017 6:06 am  #374

Laura1234 wrote:

how many people get their ex back in 30 days?any success stories with this game?

I really think that nobody should advertise "get your ex back in 30 days" or "get the job of your dreams in 30 days" or whatever because nobody, not even all these coaches, can guarantee it. Then when people try it and 30 days later they are still in the same boring job or whatever they get annoyed and start blaming the originator of the "game".ย 

To be more precise, this particular "game" seems to be about changing yourself in 30 days.ย 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/18/2017 10:45 am  #375

Laura1234 wrote:

I think that sometimes things can happen fast, but the key is not to count the time. ย After 30 days you should generally feel a whole lot better. ย Remember, these are lifestyle changes. ย When you start to feel better, miracles will happen. ย And, reconciling with an ex does happen but usually when you are off living life and having fun :D

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:ย https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/18/2017 11:00 am  #376

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

I think that sometimes things can happen fast, but the key is not to count the time. ย After 30 days you should generally feel a whole lot better. ย Remember, these are lifestyle changes. ย When you start to feel better, miracles will happen. ย And, reconciling with an ex does happen but usually when you are off living life and having fun :D

Absolutely! The focus should be on your life experience.

8/24/2017 8:53 am  #377

I'm starting thebSuperman challenge it's August 24th, I got this and really needed this!

8/24/2017 8:59 am  #378

What is this? Is there a link?

8/24/2017 10:40 am  #379

Selfloveiskey wrote:

What is this? Is there a link?

Go right back to page 1 of the thread, all the details are on there.

8/24/2017 10:44 am  #380

Can we do RD by another LOA expert Lanie Stevens or does it have be strictly be this thread. Bc I want to get extra help

Board footera