Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2017 10:06 pm  #351

Re: Superman Game

day 19: i found an old notebook with some things i wanted two years ago. it is so funny how life changes...two years ago i wanted to be with a guy that i have now blocked and purged from my life, i wanted waist length hair, now it's shoulder length and i love it! i wanted to be thin, now i don't care about my weight (i never again gained weight after i stopped caring). the other guy i wanted in my life is so random i can't believe i once obsessed over him.Β 

5/14/2017 12:40 am  #352

day 20: went to the Β ballroom ( no kidding!) with my friends and had a blast!

5/14/2017 2:51 pm  #353

Day 14! My apologies I should have been posting my days in this category!! I will start posting them here!! So happy Mother's Day to everyone! So for awhile now I've been wanting to pick up a different hobby! And guess what! My new neighbor teaches martial arts! He gave me my first lesson free of charge and is going to teach me how to do everything every morning at 9!! So excited!! Omg awesome!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

5/14/2017 10:50 pm  #354

day 21: another good day, another good chat. i have noticed he is eager to please me. i like that in a man.

5/15/2017 9:32 pm  #355

day 22: i'm tired today so not a lot of chat but i'm still good.

5/16/2017 8:39 pm  #356

day 23: been a long day. we chatted a bit. was good.

5/17/2017 9:03 pm  #357

day 24: i've been tired but not a bad thing because i get to sleep a lot. something i love!

5/18/2017 8:28 pm  #358

day 25: ate some comfort food because i love to treat myself. hmm so good!

5/19/2017 9:47 pm  #359

day 26: went to my course (something to do with performing arts, in case you're curious), met some old friends, was dearly hugged and watched a great play. very fullfiling day!

5/21/2017 3:41 am  #360

day 27: can't believe it is coming to an end! i mean, this experience of course. so today i went out with my friends and i wanted him to know i was having a good time without effort. worked so well! all i did was update my whatsapp profile pic. he immediately sent me a message that i only saw later. something by the lines: oh, meanwhile i'm at home all alone...aww poor thingΒ 

Board footera