Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2017 11:12 pm  #341

Re: Superman Game

Day 11: my day was busy so not a lot of chat but i still got a big heart emoji. awwwwwwwww...

5/05/2017 10:24 pm  #342

Day 12: another busy day. still on top of my gameΒ 

5/06/2017 9:48 pm  #343

Day 13: phew, i'm tired! went out with my friends, it was fun!

5/07/2017 8:49 pm  #344

Day 14: a little bit early today but i'm still tired from yesterday....
so, we chatted and ok.

bonus: this guy i had a huge - and i mean HUGE! - crush on about two years is now chatting to me again, he even wants to meet! two years i'd be jumping around like a cheerleader on a high, now i'm just meh ok whatever. things really do change...
Β 

5/08/2017 11:21 pm  #345

Day 15: mondays can be challenging. why not some sexting to help?Β 

5/09/2017 1:40 am  #346

TheWinner wrote:

Why not ordinary contact/chat and save it for when you are together? Don't give it all away too quickly or the relationship may be based on sex from the other person's point of view. Personally - and this is just me - I couldn't even discuss sex until I was in a proper relationship, even with an ex. I couldn't take "sexting" seriously as a form of contact. Good luck anyway 😊

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/09/2017 9:20 pm  #347

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

Why not ordinary contact/chat and save it for when you are together? Don't give it all away too quickly or the relationship may be based on sex from the other person's point of view. Personally - and this is just me - I couldn't even discuss sex until I was in a proper relationship, even with an ex. I couldn't take "sexting" seriously as a form of contact. Good luck anyway 😊

lol thanks. this is not my 'dream man' (those rock hard abs, tho...). just someguy that came into my experience to tell me something. also, relationships that start with sex can become serious. i've seen it happen and i honestly believe ANYTHING can become with loa.Β 

5/09/2017 9:24 pm  #348

day 16: the funniest thing happened today. last week i was thinking: oh, nobody invites me anywhere, nowhere to go...today so many options dropped on my lap i couldn't choose. good think i have a great planner.

5/10/2017 7:57 pm  #349

day 17: spent my afternoon at the movies with my good friend. had fun!

5/11/2017 9:43 pm  #350

day 18: good day. he was all fun and flirty. sent me a pic without me asking because he already knows i appreciate it (AND his abs...lol).Β 

Board footera