Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 7:07 pm  #301

Re: Superman Game

Day 2
I woke up this morning feeling great I visualize my soon to be husband A.P. Jr and I pay the bills for my sister then went to get some food then I listen to some music from youtube feeling great listening while I listen to it some of the songs remind me of my soon to be husband A.P. Jr  I was so happy I felt a warm tingling in my heart I knew it was him let me know he is on his way come to me feel so good to feel him in my heart Thank you God Universe

1/17/2017 9:33 pm  #302

Day 2: Woke up this morning smiling and feeling like my love was spooning me like he always does when we wake up together. Getting into the habit of going to sleep while really "feeling" it and seeing it in my mind's eye after doing visualization sessions so it's easier to feel it when I'm waking up.

Really busy work day, but two utterly insane synchronicities happened today that I posted elsewhere on the board, one that pertains to my love in particular:

I tried putting out a manifestation that he would text me, as I've not heard from him since the day he contacted me to drop my stuff off at my house. 5 or 10 minutes later, my phone dings and vibrates. There is a notification that I have a new text. I unlock my phone and.... no new text message. But I DID receive the notification, no question, and I am utterly stumped and a little freaked out. But laughing. Never ever have I had a cell phone do that before.

Had a nice dinner while still laughing about it and now preparing to do my daily gratitude list, some scripting, my usual visualization session before sleep, and perhaps listening to a "releasing" subliminal track as I go off to sleep, since detaching from worrying on the outcome is a thing I struggle with sometimes.

Thanks for the beautiful day, universe, and thank you for the love and beautiful devoted relationship D and I have.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/18/2017 8:47 pm  #303

Day 3: Woke up this morning smiling and feeling like my love was spooning me like he always does when we wake up together. Will go to bed tonight feeling the same way.

I stayed focused on work most of the day, but did write out a daily script of a beautiful "everyday" interaction between us that I am reading aloud 2x a day to continue to project it out into the universe. Wrote my gratitude list and laughed my butt off because I've been discussing LoA with my dad lately in order to help him manifest a promotion he really wants at work and walked him through a process of visualizing it, so he contacted me tonight telling me that he accidentally manifested a package of chocolate showing up at their house because he decided he wanted to have some today but didn't have time to stop at the store.

Quote: "I don't know WHAT kind of stuff you've been doing, but it's catching!" Haha.Β 

Feeling a little tired and low today... not BAD, but just meh. I put back on the ring he gave me for our anniversary, because he's with me, so of course I'm wearing it.Β 

Looking forward to a bath before bed and a lilΒ visualization before sleeping, feeling like I'm drifting off in my love's arms.
Β 

- RuPaul

1/19/2017 2:24 pm  #304

Day 3-4
I got up this morning went to jury duty today they let the jurors go home early so glad of that lol got something to eat for lunch watch my favorite soap opera young and the restless. I listen to some music that makes me happy on my ipod feeling the love from my soon to be husband A.P. Jr in my heart got signs to let me know he's on his way to me so happy about my baby is coming to see me lol Thank you God Universe

1/19/2017 9:19 pm  #305

Day 4: Woke up this morning smiling and feeling like my love was spooning me like he always does when we wake up together. Will go to bed tonight feeling the same way.

Gratitude list, scripting, and allowing myself to casually and happily send him love every time I think of him, seeing him in the room with me. It gets easier by the day.

My energy was a little low today, but I listened to some therapeutic subliminal YouTube videos and had a REALLY productive workday. Also made a playlist of happy catchy songs that instantly lift my vibration.

I went to sleep last night listening to some self-focused guided meditations by Lanie Stevens (Powerful You is my favorite) and have felt very centered and cheerful today, so I will have to keep that up.Β 

Tomorrow, after I wake up feeling like I'm in my love's arms and snuggled by him, I'll be exercising and pampering myself before I start work for the day, as that's what we both like to do and I should be doing it every day anyway.

Thanks for the beautiful day, universe, and thank you for the love and beautiful devoted relationship D and I have.

- RuPaul

1/21/2017 4:00 pm  #306

Day 5-6 I woke up this morning visualize my soon to be husband A.P. Jr saying to me good morning my darling wife I love hearing his voice makes my heart melt. Then I hear the most beautiful song on the radio this morning this is why I love you by major. I hear the song again on youtube I got teary eye happy because it reminds me of my soon to be husband A.P. Jr I know in my heart that this is the song I want to slow dance at our reception on our wedding day Thank you God and universe 

Here's the song

Last edited by divmo23 (1/21/2017 4:19 pm)

1/23/2017 1:14 am  #307

I am taking this challenge from today!
Its 23rd Jan and I will only will get back with my love.

1/23/2017 11:58 am  #308

Day 7-8
I woke up this morning seeing a bright sun in my window with a smile on my face I visualize my soon to be husband A.P. Jr then took care of business for my mom and my sister later this afternoon I'm go do a RS on my soon to be husband A.P. Jr I haven't done that in a while so I'm so excited of him feeling my love inside him I already know in my heart he's having dreams about me. Thank you God Universe

Last edited by divmo23 (1/23/2017 2:59 pm)

1/24/2017 2:36 pm  #309

Day 9
I did my visualization this morning on my soon to be husband A.P. Jr then I  ate my lunch I'm go do PW on him before I take my nap. Thank you God and universe

1/24/2017 5:07 pm  #310

What is pw?

Board footera