Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 1:02 pm  #291

Re: Superman Game

Day 5: new year is going quite amazing.....1st day and it has already started to began so wonderful.... I feel soooooo goooood.... Really.. He is mine... He loves me so much... Loving thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

1/07/2017 6:37 am  #292

I, luckyinlove1011, am pledging today, 7th January 2017, to embark on this 30-day journey of attracting the one and only man I've ever had in my life, JC, to be madly and deeply in love with me again and be with me again in a happy and joyful exlusive relationship. I promise to observe and abide by all the rules stated herein from this day forward. I have already accomplished the goal. This is just me watching the journey play out. He is mine and I am his. He belongs to me. I am the love of his life.

Last edited by luckyinlove1011 (1/07/2017 6:39 am)

Give him a new script. Delete the past.

1/08/2017 6:19 pm  #293

Mitzie wrote:

Had a rough day at work but I'm still confident that my desire to be with my love is working

Hello Mitzie, I read your posts on superman game and I was curious if you finally got back with your man. sorry if I am being nozy.
Β 

"I do believe in second chances"

1/11/2017 9:31 am  #294

I haven't read all the comments in this thread.
But what about Veronica's 25 day challenge? Do I have to give up on that, if I'm 11 days in?

1/14/2017 11:14 pm  #295

I am definitely going to try this challenge!
I start today and finish the game on February 13th! Day before valentines 😍

"I'm Superman, It is the 15th januaryl and I'm determined to get my love A back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true."

I am so happy and grateful for my new romantic relationship with A. I am so thankful he is now ready to commit and only wants to be with me and commit to me. I am so happy and grateful for our amazing relationship that is healthy, loving and fulfills us both 100%. Thank you universe for everything. I am truly grateful. ❀️

1/15/2017 6:30 am  #296

I'm on this from today.

" I'm Superman, It is the 15'th of january and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true."

I'm so very grateful of my new relationship with my girl. We have a much better relationship now than before.
I'm grateful that J is now 100%  focused on a comitted relationship. And she loves me as much as I love her. We love eachother, are romantic, passionate and sexual.
I treat her well, and she treats me just as well.
Nothing will ever come between us and our love.

Last edited by Lj (1/15/2017 6:35 am)

1/15/2017 9:36 pm  #297

(Re-starting!)

It is the 15th of January and I'm determined to get my love D back. I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it's for the sake of the experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days, I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

I am so grateful that D and I have reunited in a new, better, stronger, healhier relationship. I am thrilled that we are in the second honeymoon phase of our acquaintance and are focused on being better, braver, happier, wiser, more committed people together. Our love for each other has only grown and we take joy and gratitude in making each other happy and feel 100% supported. We are spending just as much time together as we did previously, but it is full of even more fun, laughter, romance, and appreciation. We are loyal, honest, kind, secure, and passionate with each other. We protect each other, encourage each other, and are still each other's favorite people. Thank you thank you thank you, universe, and thank you to myself for creating it.

Last edited by BellaLupa (1/15/2017 9:36 pm)

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/16/2017 11:45 am  #298

I'm Superman, It is the  16th of January and I'm determined to marry my high school crush the love of my life A.P. Jr., I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

I am grateful that my love A.P. Jr .our I relationship has restore and we are engaged to get marry and I'm so happy that we are going to be husband and wife Thank you God Universe

Last edited by divmo23 (1/16/2017 11:53 am)

1/16/2017 3:27 pm  #299

Day 1
I woke up this morning feeling good and went out got me something to eat for lunch took out the trash came back to the house about to take a nap do my visualizations on my soon to be husband A.P. Jr. and I now very excited about it

Last edited by divmo23 (1/17/2017 7:07 pm)

1/16/2017 3:42 pm  #300

Day 1: Woke up this morning smiling and feeling like my love was spooning me like he always does when we wake up together. Stretched and said "good morning!" aloud. Made the special scrambled eggs he likes for breakfast and I enjoyed them very much. Wrote gratitude list this morning that included "D loves me and is with me". Had a super-productive day working and will be meeting a mutual friend of ours for a drink tonight. She will be so pleased to see how well I look and how loved I feel.Β 

I also had a great online conversation with my ex-husband A today and I'm so happy that he and I are getting to such a friendly supportive place with each other, as we still care about each other even though our marriage wasn't meant to be.

Because I had such a productive day today, I will have plenty of time to meditate to keep my energy high and pretty myself up before I go out. Thanks for the beautiful day, universe, and thank you for the love and beautiful devoted relationship D and I have.

EDIT: WHOA. So not long after I posted this, he commented on a group photo from his Halloween party in 2015 which I'm tagged in (it was our first date) and said "So good." Aww, he's thinking of our memories fondly.

Last edited by BellaLupa (1/16/2017 4:36 pm)

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

Board footera