Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2016 11:51 am  #261

Re: Superman Game

Day 3
Staying positive and trying to go with gbs flow!

12/01/2016 12:51 am  #262

ย Your Welcome, anytime

Last edited by Mitzie (12/01/2016 12:52 am)

12/01/2016 10:15 pm  #263

Day 4
A little rocky but I'm staying positive

12/01/2016 11:14 pm  #264

ย Me too.... Right with you

12/02/2016 3:00 pm  #265

So I'm on day 10 now of the superman challenge, and I am trying to push myself to remain positive everyday! I've had a lot of positive things come back in return, and saw a guy wearing the same jacket my guy A wears, took it as a sign but tried not to dwell on it. Found myself getting some negative thoughts today when i gathered how he's got a really good job now, as I always thought he would come tell me about that as i always supported him for that! However, I'm not focusing on that and I'm focusing on how happy i am and I'm focusing on how happy I am for him in getting this job! I am finding it hard when my friends (who currently still think we are together) ask me about him or if he has a new job and the details of this matter as it reminds me of how we aren't currently together and how he has moved on to another girl, any advice?ย 

12/03/2016 3:09 am  #266

Not sure if this is right but I guess you can sayย  "Everything is Great" and then just gently go on to another topic BUT never lose your HAPPY. Its only questions they are asking. Don't let them get you down or maybe you should try to not be around those friends so much as of yet until you are ready to tell them and are still able to keep yourย  vibe up. Maybe someone else has a better answer for you. I wont pry as to why you have not said anything to them because its your business But keepย  the good work on how happy you are you will manifest soon

Last edited by Mitzie (12/03/2016 3:12 am)

12/05/2016 2:05 am  #267

Got another call from my love Last night. That makes twice inย two weeks!!... We talked pretty casually and he said he was sorry to bother me he just wanted to call. lol I'm Happy!!!!ย  I told him he did not bother me at all and we continued to talk for about an hour, but still nothing on the personal level. I do love him and cant waitย  till we are talking about our future. Just wanted to give another update..

Last edited by Mitzie (12/06/2016 12:20 am)

12/06/2016 12:18 am  #268

Got another call tonight... He said he called just to say " Hi"ย  ย I Hope it continues. I will keep visualizing and being positive and KNOW I am about to be reunited!!!ย  Three calls within two weeks I'm just over the moon. No we have not talked about us or anything just random talk. But I wanted to share it anyway..

12/06/2016 6:00 am  #269

I'm Agnes, today, on December the 6th, 2016, I commit to making this challenge. I'm determined to get a committed relationship with L, in which he asks me to move back together and to marry him. Our relationship is real and we love each other more each day. We are planning to have kids together soon.
I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I'm going to live in joy and gratitude because my dream is here now

12/06/2016 4:27 pm  #270

Ending day 1. I went to the gym today. Manifested my cellphone back after losing it Trying to keep positive. L loves me and he always will, I'm sure. We are getting married!

Board footera