Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2016 10:40 am  #251

Re: Superman Game

Wow that's awesome!... how long have you been trying?

11/29/2016 10:52 am  #252

Day 2
I have some negative thoughts this morning. I'm trying to figure out why I'm thinking these negative thoughts this morning. I have no idea why I am making **** up in my mind and assuming so much crap. I'm trying to change the channel here...Is this normal?

11/29/2016 11:50 am  #253

Day 1 is almost over, for the most of it, it went well for me! I had a really good day at work today, however when i got back to my flat some doubt did come in and i checked to see whether i was still blocked on certain social media's as I had been logged out of my snapchat which shows A may have logged into mine. I took this as a sign and was thankful for it but i didn't think to much of it until today after work. Im telling myself when I start doubting that this is just a game and A will soon contact me as he is already mine.

11/29/2016 11:51 am  #254

Mitzie wrote:

An update.   Had a call from my love tonight and we talked for about an hour. Last time I talked to him was Halloween and it was about our teen aged  kids. It was about our kids tonight but he asked about me and how I was doing. That's a first lol and I told him about work and he told me about his work but we joked and laughed. lol My phone dropped line and he called me back and said . "I'm not going to call you anymore if you keep hanging up on me and he laughed"  lol He knows my phone will drop line lol but he was so much more pleasant and easy to talk to. He said he would talk to me later so I will believe it will be soon. I Just wanted to give a bit of an update.

wow! thats great news! what day are you on in the superman challenge?

11/29/2016 11:54 am  #255

Received wrote:

Day 2
I have some negative thoughts this morning. I'm trying to figure out why I'm thinking these negative thoughts this morning. I have no idea why I am making **** up in my mind and assuming so much crap. I'm trying to change the channel here...Is this normal?

I experienced the same thing today, its what you are subconsciously thinking about I believe. When that happens to me I think about how this superman challenge is just a game and I have to only think about the good things and try shift my thoughts onto something which I know makes me happy! 

11/29/2016 12:24 pm  #256

Thanks and I'm trying

11/29/2016 5:31 pm  #257

Thank you. It has been about a month and 2 weeks I guess. I did the superman game and when I finished I just started over on the game. Don't worry about the doubt, that's normal and it will sneak in on you but it will get easier to switch your thoughts. Just heal first and relax . Day 12. remember I did have to start over

Last edited by Mitzie (11/29/2016 5:33 pm)

11/29/2016 6:48 pm  #258

She lives in another state and it has been long distance. She recently got divorced and her mom passed away a month ago and she is very distant now....She told Me she needs some space to process all that has happened

Last edited by Received (11/29/2016 6:49 pm)

11/29/2016 11:12 pm  #259

That's understandable. I feel for her because I lost my father. My Love lives 100 miles away but I still remain hopeful that we will be together again soon. Just let her heal and you stay as positive as much as you can. I know its hard but I promise it will get easier . Do I still have bad days? yes but I get on here and I listen to Veronica and I get back in the right frame of mind again. Remember, it only takes 51% of the positive to change things. It does not have to be 100% so go easy on yourself and Just relax and think of good things and you will see little changes in attitude from her. We are on your side here and we all understand about time, distance, and negative thoughts. We are here for you. 

11/30/2016 8:37 am  #260

Thank you for the advice!... Her and I will be together again!

Board footera