Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2016 12:22 am  #241

Re: Superman Game

11/26/2016 8:16 am  #242

Hi i am law of attraction belief. Today, 26th nov 2016,i  take  this challenge and there will be no worries...nly happy and being in higher vibration i know now  me and c are together in a beautiful relationship. C is madly in love with me and only has eyes on me. We both love each other. He just cant take his eyes of me.
So i start this from todayโค
Excited

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/27/2016 9:06 pm  #243

Still believing and trying hard not to doubt.. ย 

11/27/2016 10:29 pm  #244

Today is Nov. 27th and I am starting this challenge tonight!....M is my girl and we are so in love! I know that she is coming back to me because she is so in love with me. I will be positive for the next 30 days because I am doing this for us and I know that one day I will tell her how I worked my ass off to fight for her and our son!๐Ÿ˜‰...I am the creator of my life and she is my wife.

11/28/2016 8:30 am  #245

Day 2:
Today morning i woke up feeling fresh and happy.... I revised whatever i had studied for practical exam and got ready and went to college.. Before going i just affirmed that today my practicals went nice... And it really did go nice... I am really happy today and when i came back home i felt my love being with me... I did some visualisation... Today feels soo different, feels like i am on way to meet my desire.... So excited for tomm... โค

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/28/2016 11:56 am  #246

Day 1 feeling pretty good!... got a text response from her last night which is always nice to get. Things are looking good around me and I'm feeling good about letting go....

I know my desire to be with her in a loving relationship is on its way!

Last edited by Received (11/28/2016 11:57 am)

11/28/2016 3:24 pm  #247

I Feel Amazing!!!!!

11/28/2016 8:01 pm  #248

ย It is the 29th of November and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

11/28/2016 8:29 pm  #249

Day 1 is over I did pretty good today felt better then most days. I'm not going to lie some doubt slipped in and I turned the channel on it. But I know that M is my girl and She will contact me!

Last edited by Received (11/28/2016 8:46 pm)

11/29/2016 1:08 am  #250

An update.ย ย  Had a call from my love tonight and we talked for about an hour. Last time I talked to him was Halloween and it was about our teen aged ย kids. It was about our kids tonight but he asked about me and how I was doing. That's a first lol and I told him about work and heย told me about his work but we joked and laughed. lol My phone dropped line and he called me back and saidย . "I'm not going to call you anymore if you keep hanging up on me and he laughed" ย lol He knows my phone will drop line lol but he was so much more pleasant and easy to talk to. He said he would talk to me later so I will believe it will be soon. I Just wanted to give a bit of an update.

Board footera