Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 10:07 am  #161

Re: Superman Game

Day 3 today
I keep getting small small signs which make me smile (may be just in my head but it makes me.happy thts what is important)
I feel a lot.of love and send a lot of.love to him
Even if I don't see it..I feel it.coming

Last edited by Hopeandfaith (9/27/2016 10:07 am)

9/28/2016 11:04 am  #162

Day 4
Started manifesting small small things...
Made my patient smile and laugh ( I am a physical therapist)
Keeping myself happy,sending him love

9/28/2016 1:52 pm  #163

I am in!Β  This is sept 28th and I committ to 30 days of positive feelings and assumptions about me and my lovely man being together, having fun and loving each other, I am totally loved by him and I feel wonderful.Β 

I know that when I really kept up positive energy before amazing things happened regarding my relationship and life in general.Β  I got lots of synchronicities as well and other men attracted to me too!Β 

Thank you for my love who adores me and I adore him.Β  We have such fun together and he always thinks about me and loves me dearly.Β  We have a wonderful loving connection and there is no one else he would rather be with.Β  All is well between us, it just keeps getting better and better everyday. Thank you thank you thank you!

Last edited by Little Red Robin (9/28/2016 2:01 pm)

Love is all

9/28/2016 3:10 pm  #164

​I think it's really thoughtful of Veronica to post this because it states you should only do this challenge and no other, this is also free. So to promote someone else's challenge proves that she really wants us to succeed Thank you Veronica

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/29/2016 10:27 am  #165

Day 5 today
Day started a little negative for me,but it picked up by end of the day
I had asked for a sign from God and manifested that by night while coming bk from work out of the blue
Literally shocked and and so thankful to God... universe and of course Veronica

9/29/2016 4:02 pm  #166

I got a couple of signs as confirmation to keep the faith.Β  I had a wonderful visualisation where we were happy.Β Β  I watched a film about a couple who eventually found harmony and got married.

We were messaging many times today, general conversation but it was all good.Β  He mentioned about us doing something in the near future that we've both enjoyed.

Oooh, also, in my working life, I started posting on instagram and a foody magazine have said they will review my ebook when I send it to them!Β  Also, a friend said he had been thinking of me most of the day because he knows I wasnt' feeling too well.Β  And he sent me lovely photos too.Β  I also watched mike dooleys videos this morning and they were very inspiring about manifestation.Β  And a lovely new friend I only met a few days ago asked if she could do anything for me, it was very kind of her as we've only met once.

I'm really enjoying my visualisations and how happy I feel when doing them now.Β  A huge smile comes over me as I feel the joy in the visualisation and sometimes even tears of joy.Β  This has been more of a recent thing for me as I feel I'm getting deeper into the process and understanding how it all works.Β  I've been reading Nevilles books and everythings been getting simpler and clearer and anything seems possible!

And I have much love and gratitude for this forum and Veronica!

Last edited by Little Red Robin (9/29/2016 4:03 pm)

Love is all

9/30/2016 11:33 am  #167

Day 6 today
Felt a lot relaxed coz of the belief and faith in me just grew..even when I feel.or hear anything negative it just doesn't affect me anymore.i guess I just hug the negativity...so kind of in a place where i feel a lot.of gratitude for everything in my life
Bought a journal to start my diary of gratitude

Last edited by Hopeandfaith (9/30/2016 11:36 am)

9/30/2016 1:29 pm  #168

Slipped up a bit today when talking to a friend but came home and had a wonderful visualisation, was laughing out loud coz it was so much fun and felt really good.Β  Have managed to catch myself a few times when i was starting to think out loud some negative stuff but would just stop.Β  Some nice messages/texts from friends as well and all else going well, feeling a lot of gratitude.Β 

Love is all

10/01/2016 11:14 am  #169

Day 7
A common friend got back some hurtful.memories...cried a bit...but then got myself back on track again feeling positive and feeling that loa is much stronger than anything from the past
Now I feel good...some.posts here make me feel back on track again
Am nt gonna stop... I believe in manifestations

10/02/2016 1:12 pm  #170

Day 8
Manifesting few signs...now focusing on manifesting a call from him
Sending him a lot of love...I hope he is receiving it

Board footera