Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2016 1:30 pm  #151

Re: Superman Game

Joining the superman game! Loving, surrendering, knowing that what I want is coming to pass! I am scripting vacations we will / "have" taken! I am also writing a specific date for movement. Surrender, appreciation, surrender, appreciation. KNOW KNOW KNOW. 

9/21/2016 5:14 am  #152

I love my boyfriend (who was my ex) and he loves me

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/22/2016 3:00 pm  #153

It's the 22th of September and I am superwoman. I am grateful and blessed to be married to my beautiful husband B. We are in a happy, loving, loyal, honest, fun,building marrying. We are madly in love with each other. Today starts a lifetime of happiness together. It's him and I against the world. 😚😚😚😍😍😍

9/25/2016 2:31 am  #154

Ok! I am totally in Veronica
U make me.feel so positive and hopeful
I am.in for this coz.i know we wl be together for all the love we have shared and dreamed about our life for 8 long yrs.
I can see it comingscripting,making vision boards,laughing cuddling with the love of my life ..I know me and him are just meant to be
Day 1 today 25th sept...
Superwoman today and trmw πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Hopeandfaith (9/25/2016 2:34 am)

9/25/2016 9:17 am  #155

Day 1
Feeling amazing...I made a vision board concerning all aspects of my life...love,career,health and family..stuck it on my cupboard
I feel so good...many things which used to bother me didnt bother me today..I did what all made me happy ...I can feel it coming

9/25/2016 6:46 pm  #156

Day 1 for me too! woo! So excited

I am going to be writing my success story on here very soon I know this!

9/25/2016 11:42 pm  #157

OK I thought the 25 Day Challenge was awesome.... I think I might like this one even better! :DΒ 
This is so cool! And I might add, I've kind of been doing some of this stuff already, just not consistently. I love the game element and the time limit. Definitely a Winnable Game!Β 
Thanks Veronica!
Β 

For my ally is The Force...and a Powerful Ally it is!
- Master Yoda, Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

9/26/2016 12:14 am  #158

OH yeah and for #6 this is what I like to do, Every time I see three numbers in a row (111, 222, 333, etc) or an 11:11, I tell God/Universe
Β "Thank you for K. Thank you for K as My Best Friend, My Lover and My Wife. Thank you for her reaching out to me and reconnecting with me. Thank you that our relationship and friendship is the BEST in the World! Thank you that it keeps getting better and better and better. Thank you for keeping me in her heart, her mind, her thoughts, her dreams and her prayers. Thank you that she knows she is in mine. Thank you for her knowing that she is deeply loved, cared for and thought of. Thank you for her being with me right here, right now. Thank you for K, Thank you."

For my ally is The Force...and a Powerful Ally it is!
- Master Yoda, Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

9/26/2016 9:44 am  #159

Day 2 today
Was successful in keeping negative thoughts away...
Had constant smile on my face thinking of positivity
I just keep thinking that if I manifested so many things be it negative so I can manifest positive things too

9/26/2016 3:20 pm  #160

This is amazing, i just found this challenge. I have been living each day already like this,  But now even the left over negativity will be no more. Let's let go our result and focus on the beauty of life as it is.

Board footera