Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2016 1:22 am  #131

Re: Superman Game

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Any success with this game?

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23560.msg197433

Last edited by Sanshi (9/01/2016 1:22 am)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/01/2016 9:13 am  #132

Sanshi wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Thanks Sanshi!

9/01/2016 5:08 pm  #133

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Thanks Sanshi!

You are welcome. =) Saw it just yesterday.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/02/2016 10:32 am  #134

A month ago I wrote that I started superman game and my ex wrote me and we were together and he said that he want with me when he will home because he worked in different country. but a few minutes later he change his opinion and he said he want be alone and he dont want a relationship etc... so I was sad and depressed..but I dont give up and I said me that I did everything to I was happy again and I high my vibration again, and imagined that we are together and I did meditation and superman game again. and on a Tuesday evening my ex wrote me on the facebook "Hi" ..I wrote him on a wednesday afternoon Hi too.. and its a friday and he dont wrote nothing more.. I dont understand.. why he wrote when he dont wrote now?? I dont understand what he wanted and why wrote. .is this some an universe exam?? I dont like these things, because people here write that he attract his ex in 30 days. he wrote or said that he want  be with them .. and I happen to me still these weird things. A mont ago he changed his opinion from minute by minute and now he wrote Hi and nothing more..I thought he wrote because he want to tell me he want be with me because he is a home now....  but no.. he wrote HI and I must think why.. what if a facebook have a some mistake and my message not sent him??? I have to wait that he write me again? I believe that he will write me , but at the same I doubt again, when I dont know why he dont wrote nothing more only Hi..

Last edited by Laura1234 (9/02/2016 12:29 pm)

9/02/2016 3:48 pm  #135

Update. He call me out. But he still dont say that he want a relationship.we only talking and kissing..I dont know what will. But I attract all what I imagine.His call, his message. All details..But still not a relationship.. why??? I imagine that he say that he want a relationship and he dont say again..I don

9/02/2016 3:49 pm  #136

I dont know what I do.I dont want kissing when we dont have a relationship But Its so hard when I love him.. when he says me that he want be my boyfriend again?

9/02/2016 10:08 pm  #137

Laura, i am sorry you are going through this, i really hate it when people play 'hot and cold' with me...(yes, i know my 'hate' will attract more). but meanwhile, have you been taking care of yourself? like, loving yourself and really caring about your needs? this is very important or things (the ones that made him leave in first place) will be happening all over again when he comes back.

xoxoxo

9/03/2016 4:00 am  #138

but what is mean love yourself when I am with him?is it that I dont will kiss with him, when we havent a relationship?:D that I have a selfrespect? or what? I still think that I love yourself, but when he still dont want a relationship but only kiss or maybe friends with benefits so I havent selflove?..I dont know..I though that I attracted only kiss or sex because I still afraid that he only sex..but now I feel, that I havent a feeling and beliefs that he want only sex...maybe that would have been different, if he work in my country. but he still say, that he is away and he cant have a relationship..but I know, that I attract a relationship with him even though he work away but I dont know how..when he write me or call me so I still wait, that he say he want a relationship and he never say it. we are still together one evening and after he dont write.and he go away.. and this is every month..

9/03/2016 7:47 am  #139

he delete me from facebook... I dont understand (((

9/03/2016 8:59 am  #140

and I was grateful..I was grateful that we have contact on facebook, or that he call me out yesterday..but I have a lot of experience when I am grateful so these things to leave with my life. always when I grateful for something so leave me. person, things, whatever...I dont know how grateful works.because Loa is about grateful too l .but when I say that I am grateful for good relationship for example so this relationship to leave me..when I said that I am glad that I have my ex on facebook because is a many people which dont have no contact with ex , so what happened??he deleted me... IΒ΄m scared be grateful.....

Board footera