Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2016 6:48 am  #121

Re: Superman Game

It's May 2nd and I'm in! NO DOUBTS, NO WORRIES, NO FRUSTRATIONS. I WILL PLAY THIS GAME FOR 30 DAYS WITH AN OPEN MIND AND POSITIVITY. I will not be desperate, depressed, or vibrate in a low frequency. Let's do this.

5/02/2016 9:52 am  #122

BooLala wrote:

Out of curiosity, has the Superman game worked for anyone. I'm already back with my girl for the 3rd and final time now, but just wondering if it worked for anyone??

I'll let you know how well it works after I am done although I've been struggling a little. it's only my second day though haha

5/02/2016 12:00 pm  #123

Yes! me too i'm starting May 2nd

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/02/2016 4:01 pm  #124

I posted this question in another link but I am not sure if anyone saw it. I am assuming since the directions state to stop using other methods then that would include Lanies Method and RS also??

5/03/2016 12:22 am  #125

okay so it was my second day with the challenge I had a few negative thoughts, but overall I did pretty good in managing myself. he " accidentally " messaged me a sticker on fb and I ignored it and he messaged me again over a vegan article so I'm doing good for only 2 days!

5/05/2016 5:45 pm  #126

I'm going to restart this game because I slacked off but my name is Lemon and it is May 5th, and I am in the process of getting my boyfriend back for good. My man and I are meant for each other so no doubts, no worries, and no fear. He is absolutely in love with me and thinks I am absolutely the perfect woman for him. We are back together through the process of thisI hope people will keep posting on this. Only positive vibes and thoughts.Β 

8/05/2016 1:36 am  #127

I'm D and it's August 4th 2016 and I'm determined to get L back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry because it is for the seek of this experience. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true.

8/06/2016 5:25 am  #128

Hi,

I am sorry for my bad english. I hope that will you understand me...10july I started this game  17july my ex text me on facebook. . But he working in different country..Now he was home only 1 week. We was together  last saturday, and he say that we can be together ever when he will home ,but a few minutes later he change his opinion and he say, that he dont want relationship. that he want be alone .He want make money,   he dont want live here , but in different country and I am confused. Because this game worked. because he write me, we was together but I still dont have relationship with him.so I start this game today again.when  I am atttactred his message I attracted night with him in his home which was as in my imagination so I must attract relationship with him too . I know its work.. but I must change my bad belief..

8/27/2016 1:17 am  #129

We can follow your book ' the 25 day challenge' while doing this?

8/31/2016 6:49 pm  #130

Any success with this game?

Board footera