Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2016 3:09 pm  #71

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

Hehehe, my horny sis, of course you do!!!!

Love is all

7/08/2016 7:14 pm  #72

Here is my new story
I wrote this letter to B a year ago. ( Note: He does not know about this letter)ย 

First and for most baby I love you so much. I have been waiting for you which seems like a lifetime. That's because you were designed for me and I was for you. Great things take time. I thank god for blessing me with you and that you are my husband. I know together you and I are an unstoppable force. Together we are building not only an empire but an legacy. When I'm laying in your arms I feel safe and protected. We are a team. There is never a day where you are doing alone because I am your backbone and you are mines. The day you and I became "WE" its us against the world. You are my man, lover, best friend, leader, king, my provider, my protector, my, rock, my world, my world, and the father of my children. In return I am your woman, lover, best friend, queen, biggest supporter, your vision, your rock, your world the mother of your children. We must continue to fight for each other we will overcome any obstacles that are thrown our way. We must continue to make each other happy, wanted, safe, loved, desired, appreciated, motivated, inspired. Baby I love you I am writing this to let you know that you are getting the best of me and I am getting the best of you. We are in this together we are worth it.ย 

Faith is the light that guides me through the darkness

7/11/2016 5:12 am  #73

Can i say, "R calls me and told me how much he miss me and our times together"??

Just feeling like declaring it in my heart. Don't know why..

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (7/11/2016 5:13 am)

7/11/2016 5:22 am  #74

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Can i say, "R calls me and told me how much he miss me and our times together"??

You can say anything, but that's not the thought behind the challenge.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/11/2016 7:09 am  #75

Sanshi wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

I know..it suppose to be the ultimate goal. Just feel like saying it because it feels like a challenge for me at the moment. I'll drop by with more interesting story๐Ÿค—

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (7/11/2016 7:09 am)

7/11/2016 7:23 am  #76

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

I know..it suppose to be the ultimate goal. Just feel like saying it because it feels like a challenge for me at the moment. I'll drop by with more interesting story๐Ÿค—

The problem I see with it is that you are still focused on him not being there. Why else would he tell you that he miss you? Remember, you already have him. He is there, you just have to line up with it. He can tell you that he has missed you and that he is happy to be able to spend time with you again.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/11/2016 7:28 am  #77

Sanshi wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

The problem I see with it is that you are still focused on him not being there. Why else would he tell you that he miss you? Remember, you already have him. He is there, you just have to line up with it. He can tell you that he has missed you and that he is happy to be able to spend time with you again.

Aah ok. Gotcha!!
By the way, he always called me everyday to tell me he missed me. Mostly during lunch. So i was just keeping the habit hehe.
But i see your point there.
Exactly!
Hell with initial! Randy says he has missed me and he is super happy to be able to spend time with me again!! Yup, his name is randy, my beloved Randy. Not  an ex, but my beloved Randy!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

7/15/2016 11:54 am  #78

wow it has a been a beautiful month. we are a family now and have a beautiful baby, our furry little Babydoll...

7/22/2016 6:35 am  #79

Sanshi I am back on this.โ€‹..!

Something clicked in me this past weekend, and I finally feel I can do this! I'm BACK ON BOARD!!!ย I've been watching loads of Abe for weeks now, reading info on many LOA sites, reading up on parallel universes, doing EFT tapping..ย I understand now that feeling of unwavering faith and determination that I need to have.ย I am feeing happy in myself and I feel like I'm already living my new story.ย I'm happy to be back in and joining you all :Dย ย ย ย 

Last edited by Scarlet_Kerouac (7/22/2016 6:38 am)

7/22/2016 6:47 am  #80

Scarlet_Kerouac wrote:

Sanshi I am back on this.โ€‹..!

Something clicked in me this past weekend, and I finally feel I can do this! I'm BACK ON BOARD!!!ย I've been watching loads of Abe for weeks now, reading info on many LOA sites, reading up on parallel universes, doing EFT tapping..ย I understand now that feeling of unwavering faith and determination that I need to have.ย I am feeing happy in myself and I feel like I'm already living my new story.ย I'm happy to be back in and joining you all :Dย ย ย ย 

Yay, I love your new vibe!
ย 

Board footera