Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2016 1:56 am  #61

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

I am very new to LOA and this is my first post in this forum. I love this challenge, the posts are so encouraging. It gives you so much confidence and assurance that we are all fighting it out together!!

Ok, so I try my story : (Hope u dont kick my ass Sanshi Lolzzzzzzzzz few consideration for newbies )

"I am in a very loving and romantic relationship with my G. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. We have a wonderful communication between us. We share our day, even if we are busy we make it a point to talk to each other for a few minutes a day. We understand each other and respect each others point of view. Our relationship is based on a strong friendship and we can say anything to each other. We understand each other work commitments and always supportive of one another. We love walking on the beach, having coffee in our fav joint, he buys me my favorite flowers, holds my hand while we walk. He pampers me silly and listens to all my crap stuffs smilingly. We are made for each other and love each other like crazy"

Goodness me....writing this made my vibrations fly high!!!!!!!!!! OOOOPPPS!!! This is crazy! Sanshi...God bless you.Love u dear!!!

7/02/2016 12:34 pm  #62

do you know what it is like to be woken up with warm kisses, tight hugs and demanding meows???

well i do...

7/03/2016 3:39 pm  #63

When we look into each other eyes there's a deep knowing that this is true love, I melt when he kisses me softly, we are so incredibly happy and he makes me giggle so much but yet he makes me feel like I'm the most amazing woman in the world! Everyday he shows me how much he loves me, waking next to him each morning is the best feeling in the world, knowing that we've got each other forever... Always ❤️

7/03/2016 3:53 pm  #64

Piggy, I might have known!!!!  

Me and J are having a wonderful happy time together, we are laughing lots, we are on the ball with our quirky ironic kind of humour, lol  We are feeling hot for one another, the feeling is electric when we look into each others eyes, he's so attracted to me, finds me irresistable and can't wait to get into the bedroom and make passionate love to me!!! We are enjoying being with one another so much and eating chocolates, making music and having sexy fun in the kitchen!!!  Goooood times!!!!

Love is all

7/03/2016 8:39 pm  #65

Susiewoo wrote:

Piggy, I might have known!!!!  

Me and J are having a wonderful happy time together, we are laughing lots, we are on the ball with our quirky ironic kind of humour, lol  We are feeling hot for one another, the feeling is electric when we look into each others eyes, he's so attracted to me, finds me irresistable and can't wait to get into the bedroom and make passionate love to me!!! We are enjoying being with one another so much and eating chocolates, making music and having sexy fun in the kitchen!!!  Goooood times!!!!

sexy time in kitchen eh??? 
so kinky.
I like I like <3 

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe" 

7/03/2016 10:53 pm  #66

haha Piggy, he's very passionate about food in general and cooking and I love watching him get excited about what he's doing and also I love it when I'm making food and he puts his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck!!!!!  (just putting it in the present tense here!)

Love is all

7/03/2016 10:58 pm  #67

spent a lovely day, all the three of us. yes. we're a family now 

7/04/2016 11:10 pm  #68

i arrived home to the cutest meow and the sweetest text message...this is love!!!

7/06/2016 8:23 am  #69

J and I are having a wonderful time together!  It's so much fun just being together and we are madly in love with one another.  The love between us just keeps getting deeper and deeper everytime we see each other.  This relationship is EASY, FUN and SEXY!!!  It just keeps getting better and better and I am truly grateful for him loving me and me loving him.

Love is all

7/06/2016 1:56 pm  #70

Susiewoo wrote:

J and I are having a wonderful time together!  It's so much fun just being together and we are madly in love with one another.  The love between us just keeps getting deeper and deeper everytime we see each other.  This relationship is EASY, FUN and SEXY!!!  It just keeps getting better and better and I am truly grateful for him loving me and me loving him.

I LOVE THE SEXY PART 
I always do

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe" 

Board footera