Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2016 12:25 am  #51

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

he took me to dinner at my fave restaurant...so romantic!Β 

6/28/2016 11:27 pm  #52

i am so damn happy, he's the cutest one around...

6/29/2016 10:37 am  #53

Sascha and me are having the best time ever!
Right now, we are on vacation in spain and are lying on the beach. He is so handsome *_* ! I feel so happy and secure lying in his arms and when we kiss it is like we forget the world around us. He is a very social guy but he just told me that he loves spending time alone with me.  I can really feel it that I'm the only girl he sees and he even tells other girls how beautiful And wonderful I am.
My friends and family are so happy for me as well. I get along with his family  and they are so happy that we are back together!

She believed she could, so she did.

6/30/2016 9:22 am  #54

dear lord, i am DROWNING in cuteness!!! my baby just gifted me with a new baby!!!

k, let me explain decently, because he knows about my love for animals, he showed up bringing the cutest little furry ball on earth - not even kidding!!!

i am still squirming!!!!!

my baby girl says hi!Β 

6/30/2016 10:39 am  #55

TheWinner wrote:

dear lord, i am DROWNING in cuteness!!! my baby just gifted me with a new baby!!!

k, let me explain decently, because he knows about my love for animals, he showed up bringing the cutest little furry ball on earth - not even kidding!!!

i am still squirming!!!!!

my baby girl says hi!Β 

Aaaaw <3 I just realised that this forum needs more pictures of kittens.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/30/2016 6:35 pm  #56

and pigs.
this is my pig btw.

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

7/01/2016 3:02 am  #57

I never thought about pigs before, but yes, I agree. More pigs please.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/01/2016 7:34 am  #58

another happy day spent together, all the three of usΒ 

also, our baby has a name now, Sue. but we just call her Babydoll...(inside jokes).

Β 

7/01/2016 12:52 pm  #59

We're together. We're the fiery couple. No, we don't fight. We're the life of the party at the same time ,eeven in a crowd, we share this intimacy that never gets old. We are motivated and he loves me for my spark for life and social service. I love how he never gives up about the things he truly cares either! We cuddle, crack jokes, just hug, laugh out real loud and odd as it may seem, we still manage to find at least 4 hours for each others company despite our hectic schedule! He texts me all the time! It's like we know each other so well because we are just like each other. But, he never interrupts my "me" time nor do i interrupt his ( the same with the girls day out and the boys day out respectively!) We are so in love with each other and so sure of it! There is nothing to doubtΒ  and worry about it at all! We have FINALLY found the meaning of true and unconditional love!

in love wth myself! :D

7/02/2016 1:49 am  #60

we have passionate sex.
ooooh yeah baby, so hot and sexy.
we've got perfect chemistry inside and out. emotionally, spiritually and physically.
there ain't nobody who can replace us in each others' eyes.

sorry guys, didn't mean to ruin the pure and innocent love here ; D

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

Board footera