Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2016 8:37 am  #41

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

I am so grateful that I am in a beautiful loving relationship with J.  I love the freedom we both have to just be ourselves, we know we like a lot of personal time to ourselves to be with our friends but when we come together we have such a bond and life is just so much better because we are together, always laughing, having fun, enjoying similar things, love to just chill, hangout, make dinner, make music, make love.  The energy is electric between us, passionate, the attraction building all the time.  We are both madly in love with each other and have such appreciation for one another.  Our communication is very clear and we can talk openly and express ourselves and our individual needs.  We both listen to each other well so that we can both be fulfilled in our personal needs/desires within the relationship.  We're always so happy when we're together, my happiness is always with me but somehow it just gets amplified when we're together and he feels it too.  We are playful, he makes me laugh so much and I make him laugh too.  We are spontaneous.  We are very affectionate, he touches me just right and it makes me glow inside and out.  It is the perfect relationship, we suit each other very well and both come together when the timing is right for us both.  He adores me, I adore him.  We are very passionate, creative people and understand each other.  We repsect each other and give each other the space we need as individuals.  We support each other in individual goals.  We are always there for each other through any challenges.  We might not necessarily have the same opinions/beliefs and that's okay.  We can love each other unconditionally.  It is sooooo gooood to be in love together, it feels so right, it so wonderful, I am always smiling.  My energy is good.  I am happy for all the little things, I notice more, I appreciate more about the little things he does for me.  A slight touch, a lovely meal made for me, humour and eye contact that has us both rolling around laughing.  Our musicality, our adventures together, our going out, shopping, eating out.  It's ALL GOOD, LOVING IT. I am so grateful it always working out so well for us both, such love, such a bond, lots of affection and lovemaking.

Last edited by Susiewoo (6/21/2016 8:41 am)

Love is all

6/22/2016 10:01 pm  #42

it has been just amazing!!! he is overflowing with love, showering me with it all the time...

6/23/2016 5:07 am  #43

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks everyone.

PixelPie wrote:

Sanshi this is one if the best challenges yet ☺ I really hope everyone joins in ☺

I heard Abraham talking about alignment and that ideas are flowing to you when your vibration is high and I thought "I have worked on my vibration. Where are my ideas?". Here they are or at least one of them.

When feeling funky Abraham is my go too. The issue is sometimes I'm waiting for ester to tell the person a literally step by step action plan before cutting them off with her opinion.

Her out come is great always but when I'm off like right now I need a refresher instruction to get back...make sense?

This challenge is tough...lil, is there a redo thread...I'm kidding.

So what happens when you guys get thrown off. My guy still reaches out even though I'm still up set...but to only say good morning. St first I was irritated ...I mean he DID say I was an emotional basket case he wanted nothing to do with...but every morning do far I get a good morning text. But nothing else.

I am having trouble knowing what to say...Bashar made it make sense...you have to react differently...now's my chance to introduce a change in how he reacts to me when he is wrong...and I'm holding firm. buttttttttt I got to bed checking several times for good night's...so I visualized him in bed coming to hug kiss and apologize like when we lived together and I cried myself to sleep because I FELT IT REAL. I felt my vulnerably handsone man in golf me in his big ole arms and cradle me to bed.

I miss him...but the attitude and mean words gotta go! I don't want my silence to turn into him not reaching back out...but a clear picture of cutting it out.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/24/2016 9:37 am  #44

today was really REALLY really special...he said exactly why he wants to be my man and spend the rest of his beautiful life with me. i feel blessed!

6/24/2016 10:54 am  #45

SydneysMommy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks everyone.

PixelPie wrote:

Sanshi this is one if the best challenges yet ☺ I really hope everyone joins in ☺

I heard Abraham talking about alignment and that ideas are flowing to you when your vibration is high and I thought "I have worked on my vibration. Where are my ideas?". Here they are or at least one of them.

When feeling funky Abraham is my go too. The issue is sometimes I'm waiting for ester to tell the person a literally step by step action plan before cutting them off with her opinion.

Her out come is great always but when I'm off like right now I need a refresher instruction to get back...make sense?

This challenge is tough...lil, is there a redo thread...I'm kidding.

So what happens when you guys get thrown off. My guy still reaches out even though I'm still up set...but to only say good morning. St first I was irritated ...I mean he DID say I was an emotional basket case he wanted nothing to do with...but every morning do far I get a good morning text. But nothing else.

I am having trouble knowing what to say...Bashar made it make sense...you have to react differently...now's my chance to introduce a change in how he reacts to me when he is wrong...and I'm holding firm. buttttttttt I got to bed checking several times for good night's...so I visualized him in bed coming to hug kiss and apologize like when we lived together and I cried myself to sleep because I FELT IT REAL. I felt my vulnerably handsone man in golf me in his big ole arms and cradle me to bed.

I miss him...but the attitude and mean words gotta go! I don't want my silence to turn into him not reaching back out...but a clear picture of cutting it out.

Sydney's mommy

I couldn't help but respond to this resistance you are putting up...

Sanshi has made a great challenge and thanks to everyone for participating, but as you can see in the headines there thats clearly stated Stick to Your New Story.... c'mon girl, I'm sure you're getting pretty tired at nights crying yourself to sleep.  Stick to the new story thats all you have to do, there is no hard work in it. Try re-reading your posts when you are in a better feeling place and see how you sneak in those old habits there...Why does he need  to apologize when we have erased the old story? You are in control, YOU GOT THIS!!.. the whole Universe is cheering for you. I can just imagine so many people wanting to see you get through this, and its not hard if you stop telling yourself that it is.

Chin up buttercup..

6/24/2016 1:56 pm  #46

My New story is that I am happily in a relationship with D, We are so much more in tuned with each other and everyday we discover that we love each other more and more. We communicate perfectly and he is committed to me. He includes me in all his activities and  we are planning to move in together and continue our new journey together.

6/24/2016 6:35 pm  #47

I am in a very happy, positive, fun, loving relationship with Y right now  He is very faithful, loyal and committed. His family loves me, and his grandma treats me like his granddaughter-in-law hehehehe 
The good night calls and good morning texts always make me so happy. Oh yeah, we are just talking about getting ice cream at the wharf this Sunday evening, we will have a romantic walk by the water after. I love holding his hand and getting a hug when I'm cold. Can't wait 

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe" 

6/24/2016 11:28 pm  #48

we've been acting like teenagers in love...

so cute 

6/26/2016 4:55 pm  #49

we spent a magical day together...it is all i can say 

6/27/2016 7:48 am  #50

I have a loving, romantic, fun and exciting relationship with R. There is no day without being in love with each other. Every new day means a new found love in each other.
We travel together to the places we're dreaming of, Rome, london, dublin, edinburg, paris, cairo, the forbidden city in beijing. As we had planned, we are in Japan now enjoying the old city of Kyoto, the Shirakawa-go, and the museum of our favorite famous samurai warrior, Miyamoto Musashi, traveling with Shinkansen, experiencing the famous hana-mi in shinjuku park and enjoying the Tokyo bay.
His friends (W,D,J&J) love and adore me. His dad, brother, and beautiful sweet sisters love me. And even his long lost mother, AP, loves and adores me.
We are gifted with our beautiful and smart little daughter, Alexia Michelle (yes, my altar ego is the name of our daughter. He always wanted a daughter with and already named her since he was in highschool), who painted our life with more laughter and joy!

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (6/27/2016 8:00 am)

Board footera