Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 1:45 pm  #91

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

1/17/2017 2:02 pm  #92

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Love it! Made me LOL hahaha

2/04/2017 4:34 am  #93

J and I are in such a wonderful relationship now.
It's so much better than our previous one.
So much more love and respect. We talk more about our problems and almost never get upset. And when we do, we talk things down and always end our conversation/discussion with kisses and hugs.
She treat me so good. She always write me good morning and goodnight. Ask me how my day was. Calls me almost every day just to hear my voice.
I send her flowers each last Friday of the month and we go out to eat in the most romantic places.
We are having so much fun together and always have something to talk about. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever known. She's my sun, moon and stars and I just can't wait for us to move in together.
I look so much forward to her and her daughter of 4 years to move in with me. I love them both to the end of the world.
We often spend time in our beach house. Sometimes just the two of us.
Other times the three of us.
And not to far into the future it will even be the 4 of us.
Everyday when I wake up, I wake up with a big smile, because I'm so grateful for being in this perfect relationship with my girl.
I haven't been in such a loving relationship before. And it makes me so happy each and every day.
J and I often visit her family. They don't love too far away so we always takes the train. Her daughter loves to push the button on the doors. So adorable. I love that little girl.
Her family is just the sweetest and most caring people in the world, and I absolutely love visiting them. I couldn't ask for at better family in law.
J and I are taking a trip to Paris in two months and I simply cannot wait. Spending days in the most romantic city in the world, with the love of my life.
I simply love this relationship more than any I've ever been in.
Thank you,thank you, thank you.

2/05/2017 7:58 am  #94

Loving this challenge! Definitely gonna give it a try!

So here's my new story:

I'm in a beautiful, romantic relationship with A. We just moved in together and he is more loving and affectionate than ever :D ! Even though we now see eachother everyday, he calls me often to tell me how crazy he is about me and sends me cute messages saying he loves and misses me. That makes me smile everytime because of how grateful I am for our relationship! He is very commited and proud to call me his girl. I love how we always have something to laugh about and how we make fun of eachother in a loving way. These days we're having a lot of fun doing interior shopping for our new home. I'm a designer so he mostly agrees with what I want to buy for the apartment but whenever we disagree, we communicate to find the best solution for both, because we're a team! We're best friends, partners and we love eachother unconditionaly. We support eachother and we share the same values and goals in life. Something we love doing is travelling and going on roadtrips together, because we love new experiences and adventures. We also love cooking at home and spending a lot of quality time, just the two of us but also with family and friends. My friends always tell me how happy they are for me and how they can't wait to be in the same kind of healthy and passionate relationship with someone. I truly am grateful for the love and happiness that we share. <3

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
-Β Paulo Coelho

2/09/2017 6:43 am  #95

Great idea:

my new story:
i am so so happy with my relationship with H. we are more than boyfriend and girlfriend we are best friends. we laugh constantly together and we are so dorky we came up with a secret handshake together hahaha
We text each other random things during the day which always makes me laugh, and I've spend time with his family and friends again who i really enjoy their company with. his family have said that they missed me and H has said this many times too. He's surprised me by taking me to my favourite burger restaurant and he took me to his favourite dumpling spot in the city. But i also enjoy the time we spend together just sitting on the couch playing video games. i am completely at peace as long as i get to spend time with him i don't mind what we do. He always looks at me in that way he does and calls me "the most beautiful girl in the world" like he used to. i know he loves me just as much as i love him and i feel so secure and happy in this relationship. i think this might be forever... scratch that... i KNOW this is forever. <3

4/11/2017 9:43 am  #96

piggy720 wrote:

and pigs.
this is my pig btw.

OMG I am literally dying of cuteness right now! I want a pig!!!Β 

4/11/2017 10:42 am  #97

Such great vibes in this thread, I am sticking to my new story from now and living in it abundantly No more doubts or fears they just kill my vibes!

My New Story : 11/04/17.

I am sitting on the couch cuddled in C's strong arms. We are watching a film and waiting for our take away to arrive. As we sit and cuddle, he kisses me forehead and tells me how happy he is to be sitting with me in our flat and that he loves me.Β 

As I bask in the words of his appreciation, I sit and think of all the things I am grateful for. Like how he respects me and values me as a strong woman and treats me so much better. I appreciate how he always makes me his first priority and continuously makes so much effort with me. I am grateful how he shows me off to his friends, family and even on social media. He makes it clear to other women he is not interested and loves and cherishes me. Our communication is clear and we know how to make each other happy. We satisfy each other sexually, intellectually, spiritually and emotionally. We have a deep connection I have never felt before and I always knew I would end up with him. I look down at my emerald cut diamond ring and think how lucky I am that I now am in the arms of the man of my dreams. He is my best friend and the love of my life. I cannot wait to marry him and have his children. every day I thank the universe for the beautiful miracle it helped me manifest. Our relationship is completely solid and unbreakable. I no longer listen to anyone and always follow my intuition. He is the one. I am the one for him. We complete each other and we have both become so happy and content being with each other. I am excited to grow old with the man I love and start a family with him. Thank you universe for supporting me and helping me heal my mind in order for me to receive true love. Β xxxxxxx

Board footera