Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2016 10:10 am  #1

Things are happening for me! :)

I am just filled with sooooo much joy and happiness these days.... And I will continue to be I'm sooo happy that I am in a place where I am TRULY feeling good about myself and my life and that I can learn maintain keeping this vibe up! I am soo proud of everyone on this forum everyone has come sooo far! And so many successes and progress which is amazing!

I just wanted to give an update in my life and some things I have manifested.

#1 I finally got my first car!!!!! I love my new car
#2 I have never felt so much love and support in my life! All my family, family friends and even strangers are just in awe towards me! I mean I know   I'm great so it's not a surprise
#3 I manifested going to the summer jam concert in my state with a new friend! I had applied for a job at one of the booths during the summer jam and I knew I would be able to go and do the job... Turns out I didn't get accepted for the job BUT I had texted my friend telling her about my new car and she said she was just about to message me because she wanted to invite me to go to the summer jam concert with her!!!!! So we bought our tickets and I'm going to the concert! ( which btw also checks off one of my goals this year which is to go to at least two concerts) and me and my friend decided to plan going to another concert in the fall... Everything I desire is happening for me!! I remember months ago writing that down and I totally forgot that going to at least two concerts this year was apart of my goal!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/10/2016 11:44 am  #2

Re: Things are happening for me! :)

I'm so happy for you. <3 Isn't it great how we finally can benefit so much from a first seemingly bad and only bad situation? Have as much fun as possible with your new car and at the concert(s). And that's just the beginning. What's about manifesting a trip to Germany next?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/10/2016 12:24 pm  #3

All of this is great news Angellyn...

Congrats on your car!!! having friends and knocking out goals one by one. Keep it up...

Don't worry about the job situation, the right one will open up for you.

6/11/2016 2:07 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

I'm so happy for you. <3 Isn't it great how we finally can benefit so much from a first seemingly bad and only bad situation? Have as much fun as possible with your new car and at the concert(s). And that's just the beginning. What's about manifesting a trip to Germany next?

Thank you! YES very The concert wasn't too bad and I am loving my car... well yesterday I manifested something else too! At my university they have apartments for students to live in, and I wanted my roommates to be diverse and I already knew what room I wanted. I wanted my room to be the first room downstairs.... AND when I went to my university again to check on some things the manager of the apartment put me in an apartment with a group of diverse girls AND I got the exact room I wanted!! Germany would be nice!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/11/2016 2:08 pm  #5

Berryluv wrote:

All of this is great news Angellyn...

Congrats on your car!!! having friends and knocking out goals one by one. Keep it up...

Don't worry about the job situation, the right one will open up for you.

Thank you!! YES

6/11/2016 8:29 pm  #6

This is awesome! You're going to have a blast at the concert!

6/11/2016 9:18 pm  #7

Natasha wrote:

This is awesome! You're going to have a blast at the concert!

Yes I had fun! it was a nice experience!!

Board footera