Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2016 6:38 am  #1

Hi!

Sorry I realised I meant to post on here first I've already posted a bit elsewhere! Just wanted to say hi to everyone  I'm really happy to have joined this community which was recommended to me by Sanshi. I love cats ( especially my gorgeous ginger tom), music (I play solo and in a band), healthy eating (well mostly..haha), yoga. meditation and learning about new things. Also, I want a brand new relationship with my  love..I have just started the 25 day challenge. I've been reading wand watching videos around the subject of LOA loads and find it all fascinating - I have had an interest for a number of years but have sort of fallen in and out with it all.   

6/10/2016 6:40 am  #2

Re: Hi!

Also..er, how do you make new paragraphs on here? I tried the <p> </p> thing and didn't seem to work :/ confused I know just reading walls of text is not much fun for people!!

6/10/2016 9:09 am  #3

WELCOME!!! Do you mean make a new paragraph in the message you already posted? If so, you can just click the "edit" button and when you're in the message, press enter. Should go to the next line and you can start typing.

You already HAVE a brand new relationship with your love!!! It's happening NOW!! Keep up the good work. You will love the 25 day challenge. It's a huge help!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/10/2016 1:32 pm  #4

Thanks Alston326!!​ Nice to meet you! I tried pressing enter but it always comes up as one body of text - weird! Earlier on I was typing on here and everything was coming out backwards - freaky! Haha. And thank you for your support and encouragement yes I will live as if my relationship is already there <3

6/10/2016 2:42 pm  #5

Hmmmm, that's interesting. Maybe your computer is having a glitch. Maybe try typing it in a Word document with the separate paragraphs and paste it in here. See what happens.

Great! If you need more support, we're all here for you!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/10/2016 2:48 pm  #6

Thanks Alston! Not having the best day today and some support would be really appreciated! Not feeling desperate or needy, no urge to contact him just feel bit sad/flat and struggling with ignoring reality - see my post under 25 day challenge thread at top xxx

Board footera