Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 5:09 pm  #31

Re: Guess who's begging for this girl back?

LyonsDen wrote:

Deep Down I agree with you. But, if someone is new to LOA especially in this instance why is it so wrong to ask? And, the response angeldust gave on how she did do it was awesome! She didn't say how long she spent visualize she said it had to do with Letting it Go. Which is a nice reminded the we can script, visualize, and wish on eye lashes but if we haven't Let it Go we aren't going to see fruits of our Labor. And, what if she did have some pearls of wisdom. What if she used MP3 to help her meditate or keeps a Gratitude journal? I'd love to know what works for her.

Of coarse as I say this I am very confident with what works for me! My vibration is roaring like a lion lately. Angel's post help boost it a little too.

I understand what you mean about tough love. But, I'm not sure it's your place to tell someone that because they have curiosity or because they wish to learn more about someone else technique means that they aren't close to manifesting their desires. I enjoy this forum because of the support everyone provides people. The way people go out their way to boost each others vibes. Your comment although said with the best of intention, was a bit harsh.

The problem with the question is that many people who ask it think that they have to use a technique in the right way to get their desire. They don't really understand LoA. They don't understand that it is not about how much effort they put in and that they can put effort in it if for years and it won't manifest if their vibration is in the wrong place. I agree with you in one point - it was harsh because the people who are asking this question can't understand the comment. If they would they wouldn't ask this question.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/27/2016 2:04 pm  #32

Re: Guess who's begging for this girl back?

Congratulations angeldust4. I like your story.

Board footera