Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2016 3:27 pm  #11

Re: Guess who's begging for this girl back?

Craigd88 wrote:

The fact that some of you ask "how did you do it? What technique?" Proves you are not close to manifesting your desires. Such a question should never have to be asked by one who knows the law.

Congrats on your success OP.

I thought the same thing, just didn't want to write it. But it's completely true.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/08/2016 3:29 pm  #12

RollingRock33 wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

The fact that some of you ask "how did you do it? What technique?" Proves you are not close to manifesting your desires. Such a question should never have to be asked by one who knows the law.

That sounded a bit condescending. 

But no I think it's very valid to ask, as there are certain methods that people say work better than others.

It isn't, never was and never will be about the technique. It's always about your vibration. Sure, some people like scripting and because they like it, it raises their vibration and it works for them. So they recommend scripting. The same with visualisation. But you can visualise yourself to death and nothing will change if YOU don't change.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

6/08/2016 3:36 pm  #13

Sanshi wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

I thought the same thing, just didn't want to write it. But it's completely true.

Craig has a valid point but...what if people are just nosy like me??? 

6/08/2016 3:37 pm  #14

Thank you everybody!

It was a tough journey that became easy when I decided to make myself happy and feel good. As long as I was desperate, begging, pining, and longing he drifted away and eventually completely left.

Like everyone else here says this is an individual journey. Some people attract in days, weeks, months, and for others years. What works for someone else may not work for you. Do what makes you feel better.

The most important thing that really helped me is LETTING GO! LET GO! I had to do this for my sanity and you have to as well, otherwise you might drive yourself crazy! Crazy in love is not attractive! This doesn't mean give up. It's simply focusing on yourself. It's not thinking about that other person 24/7, wondering where they're at, who they're with, what they're doing, etc. your energy should always stay centered around YOURSELF. No one else can make you happy, and the moment you expect someone to do this for you they're going to slowly drift away because it's negative energy. You are the pedestal of your own life! Have fun, make new friends, talk to other guys/girls (if it feels good for you), do things you love to do, find new hobbies, get fresh air, do things that soothe you. I love nature, being in the beauty of the universe makes me happy. Excuse my language but do whatever the **** makes YOU happy, NOT for that other person but for YOU! You have to tell yourself, "I want to be happy and I'm doing what's best for me"

I stayed on this site A LOT, as well as another site called abeforum. I recommend a book called "The Vortex," it really helped put everything into perspective for me. I made myself happy. I lived life knowing my guy would be back so there was really nothing to worry about. I didn't do the Lanie method or any RS because it gave me weird results last time, but I did visualize a new relationship with my guy how I want it because it made me feel good. I got rid of negative thoughts about him and our old relationship. This takes work, you have to FEEL your brand new relationship. I never thought I'd be interested in other guys, but I was and still am, it helped to raise my vibration. I also did some scripting. I'm living life, keeping myself busy, and focusing on my happiness.

An important key that helps with letting go of the past relationship that helped me a lot..You might wonder, how you can truly forgive that person? How can you forgive yourself? Say to yourself, "we did the best we could, the best way we knew how at the time." This will take a lot of weight off your shoulders and will take away the blame you might have for the other person, and any guilt you might be carrying.

Essentially everything is a result of thoughts. You have the ability to change your situation. You will either get your guy/girl back, or someone better. Ask, let go, believe. You have to love yourself enough to KNOW that you're worth the catch. Who wouldn't want you? Have that confidence. I attracted my guy plus other guys due to my self love and confidence. You cannot fake this as other people can sense and feel the vibes you give off.

I HIGHLY recommend the book "The Vortex" and this article someone posted here http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/get-ex-boyfriend-back-good/

When you stop being needy and live your life, they will sense this. When they come back, keep your energy centered, do not start going crazy over them. Let them go crazy over you. You're special, you're worth it, You have much more knowledge than you did and you love yourself too much to allow another human being to control your happiness. You're the **** and don't forget it.

If you think something is hopeless then it is. If you think there's a way, then there is. I was on and off with this guy for 6 years. This guy previously left for someone else (I called her his distraction from me), told me he loved me but was IN love with her, and basically left. Everything I expected him to do and say, he's doing and saying now. It's possible. I'm crazy about myself now and he is too, it's in my hands whether I will give it another go.

Positive vibes!

6/08/2016 3:40 pm  #15

TheWinner wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Craig has a valid point but...what if people are just nosy like me??? 

I agree with Craig and Sanshi! I'm like you, I'm just curious!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/08/2016 3:50 pm  #16

Also I forgot, find things everyday that you are appreciative of! You will attract more of great things when you show genuine gratitude for the great things you already have in your life.

6/08/2016 4:00 pm  #17

angeldust4 wrote:

. When they come back, keep your energy centered, do not start going crazy over them.

That's such an important point (I love the rest of your post as well btw but want to single that out). Many people fall back into their old pattern and the ex is gone again. It's easier said than done. That's one reason why it's important to first find emotional stability. It takes time but it's totally worth it.

6/08/2016 4:08 pm  #18

Sanshi wrote:

angeldust4 wrote:

. When they come back, keep your energy centered, do not start going crazy over them.

That's such an important point (I love the rest of your post as well btw but want to single that out). Many people fall back into their old pattern and the ex is gone again. It's easier said than done. That's one reason why it's important to first find emotional stability. It takes time but it's totally worth it.

It definitely is easier said than done! I made that mistake the first few times.

6/08/2016 4:19 pm  #19

angeldust4 wrote:

Thank you everybody!

It was a tough journey that became easy when I decided to make myself happy and feel good. As long as I was desperate, begging, pining, and longing he drifted away and eventually completely left.

Like everyone else here says this is an individual journey. Some people attract in days, weeks, months, and for others years. What works for someone else may not work for you. Do what makes you feel better.

The most important thing that really helped me is LETTING GO! LET GO! I had to do this for my sanity and you have to as well, otherwise you might drive yourself crazy! Crazy in love is not attractive! This doesn't mean give up. It's simply focusing on yourself. It's not thinking about that other person 24/7, wondering where they're at, who they're with, what they're doing, etc. your energy should always stay centered around YOURSELF. No one else can make you happy, and the moment you expect someone to do this for you they're going to slowly drift away because it's negative energy. You are the pedestal of your own life! Have fun, make new friends, talk to other guys/girls (if it feels good for you), do things you love to do, find new hobbies, get fresh air, do things that soothe you. I love nature, being in the beauty of the universe makes me happy. Excuse my language but do whatever the **** makes YOU happy, NOT for that other person but for YOU! You have to tell yourself, "I want to be happy and I'm doing what's best for me"

I stayed on this site A LOT, as well as another site called abeforum. I recommend a book called "The Vortex," it really helped put everything into perspective for me. I made myself happy. I lived life knowing my guy would be back so there was really nothing to worry about. I didn't do the Lanie method or any RS because it gave me weird results last time, but I did visualize a new relationship with my guy how I want it because it made me feel good. I got rid of negative thoughts about him and our old relationship. This takes work, you have to FEEL your brand new relationship. I never thought I'd be interested in other guys, but I was and still am, it helped to raise my vibration. I also did some scripting. I'm living life, keeping myself busy, and focusing on my happiness.

An important key that helps with letting go of the past relationship that helped me a lot..You might wonder, how you can truly forgive that person? How can you forgive yourself? Say to yourself, "we did the best we could, the best way we knew how at the time." This will take a lot of weight off your shoulders and will take away the blame you might have for the other person, and any guilt you might be carrying.

Essentially everything is a result of thoughts. You have the ability to change your situation. You will either get your guy/girl back, or someone better. Ask, let go, believe. You have to love yourself enough to KNOW that you're worth the catch. Who wouldn't want you? Have that confidence. I attracted my guy plus other guys due to my self love and confidence. You cannot fake this as other people can sense and feel the vibes you give off.

I HIGHLY recommend the book "The Vortex" and this article someone posted here http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/get-ex-boyfriend-back-good/

When you stop being needy and live your life, they will sense this. When they come back, keep your energy centered, do not start going crazy over them. Let them go crazy over you. You're special, you're worth it, You have much more knowledge than you did and you love yourself too much to allow another human being to control your happiness. You're the **** and don't forget it.

If you think something is hopeless then it is. If you think there's a way, then there is. I was on and off with this guy for 6 years. This guy previously left for someone else (I called her his distraction from me), told me he loved me but was IN love with her, and basically left. Everything I expected him to do and say, he's doing and saying now. It's possible. I'm crazy about myself now and he is too, it's in my hands whether I will give it another go.

Positive vibes!

Absolutely love this post Angeldust! This is exactly the right mindset to have. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you ! xox

6/08/2016 5:49 pm  #20

RollingRock33 wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

That sounded a bit condescending. 

But no I think it's very valid to ask, as there are certain methods that people say work better than others.

First,

I'm not being condescending. I'm being blunt and giving you tough love. You are not the only one who needs it trust me.

Second,

You are incorrect. The methods and techniques do not do the attracting and manifesting. The vibration produced by faith and feeling do. The reasons "some techniques work better than others" are simply because some techniques resonate with people more than others.

I hate scripting but I'm good at visualizing. You know the best technique that has worked for me? Staying the f away from anything LOA related and just being happy each day. My life is 100x better when I don't focus on this stuff. I write a list of what i want, feel happy abour it, then forget totally about ut. That's just me, some people need to visualize 1hr a day, RS 30min a day, etc. If that's what they need to do in order to raise their vibration so be it. I'm not to judge at all.

Take my words to heart, they are meant to help you not condemn you.

Last edited by Craigd88 (6/08/2016 5:52 pm)

Thoughts become things.

Board footera