Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2016 7:07 pm  #11

Re: He texted me!

kay.love wrote:

YAY!! I am so happy for you and congrats, how long have you been manifesting if you dont mind me asking

Thank you! And it's been a month, but I tried this app just last night and got results instantly.Β 

6/06/2016 9:04 am  #12

congrats! so we you not talking to your love for a whole month and then he decided to text you? just wondering, if you had any type of contact with him or not. Your story is very inspiring for me. however i have been talking to my love on and off at least every other day so I am not sure if that would hurt my chances or not since he says he just wants to be friends ahh.

keep us posted on your success

πŸ’œ

6/06/2016 9:51 am  #13

Thank you! I tried this last night and I had a dream about my love (: I feel that she is on her way back to me! I truly do! I loved listening to this so I will deformity be trying this again.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/06/2016 11:05 am  #14

swtbabygrl wrote:

congrats! so we you not talking to your love for a whole month and then he decided to text you? just wondering, if you had any type of contact with him or not. Your story is very inspiring for me. however i have been talking to my love on and off at least every other day so I am not sure if that would hurt my chances or not since he says he just wants to be friends ahh.

keep us posted on your success

Thanks! And the last time me and ex talked was a week ago. I really didn't expect him to text me first bc usually I am the one initiating contact. So when he did text me, I was like omg this works.Β 

And visualize what you truly want, it will happen. It might take longer but do not give up!

6/06/2016 11:11 am  #15

I downloaded the app for myself. Your results are inspiring to me. I keep seeing signs, but my ex hasn't contacted me yet, and I'm doing whatever I can to let go and keep my vibrations high.Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

Board footera