Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2016 4:12 am  #11

Re: I am

Omg, that's so cool. Congrats <3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/06/2016 9:58 am  #12

OMG I can feel your excitement radiating here...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

6/06/2016 10:04 am  #13

Omg that is sooo awesome! I'm sooo happy and excited and proud of you! Very inspiring on why we shouldn't give up on any of our desires

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/06/2016 10:00 pm  #14

Congratulations Cotton!! ☺️☺️☺️ This is amazing news! I just read up on a few of your posts and they raised my vibe so much so thank you for writing them! xox

6/07/2016 2:17 pm  #15

CONGRATS!!!! This is awesome!!! I'm incredibly happy for you! You need to share your entire story with us! When's the wedding?

6/11/2016 8:35 pm  #16

Amazing news! Congratulations!

6/16/2016 1:04 pm  #17

Cotton wrote:

GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!! I ******* did it. I did it!!!!!!!!!!! This was one looooong hell of a journey and i did not give up and i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond happy..the word happy does not even come close!!!!!!!!! I will update more later and i guess you know why now i havent been able to post much so ill be back as soon as i can but wanted to share this news with you all to tell you to not give up!!!!!!!! If the desire is upon you then KNOW that it is meant to be!!!! And dont ever ever ever forget who you are - you are one bad ass ***** with super human powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goddd.....

I literrally have been thinking of you and hadnt logged on a while and here this post is!!! Good for you! The last one you said he was coming to see you and not marriage hell yeah!
**** yourself negativity.

Woooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/16/2016 10:33 pm  #18

This is so amazing !!! I'm so happy for you !!!

6/19/2016 7:04 pm  #19

Congratulations

6/27/2016 8:13 pm  #20

So beautiful. Congratulations Cotton.

Board footera