Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 7:22 pm  #1

I am

GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!! I ******* did it. I did it!!!!!!!!!!! This was one looooong hell of a journey and i did not give up and i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond happy..the word happy does not even come close!!!!!!!!! I will update more later and i guess you know why now i havent been able to post much so ill be back as soon as i can but wanted to share this news with you all to tell you to not give up!!!!!!!! If the desire is upon you then KNOW that it is meant to be!!!! And dont ever ever ever forget who you are - you are one bad ass ***** with super human powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goddd.....

**** yourself negativity.

Woooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/04/2016 7:25 pm  #2

Re: I am

OMG!!! YAY!! Congrats!!!!!!! I am super happy for you!!!Β I am with the one I want and I am working on that proposal! You are awesome! Thanks for posting!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

6/04/2016 7:57 pm  #3

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! congratulations!!! Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all. I am beyond happy for you!!!!

6/04/2016 8:12 pm  #4

YAS GIRL! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! YOU DID IT!!

6/04/2016 10:43 pm  #5

Congratulations 😊

6/04/2016 11:28 pm  #6

Omg congrats cotton!!! I'm so legit happy for you!!

6/04/2016 11:35 pm  #7

Congratulations cotton!!!! You made it!!!

6/05/2016 12:07 am  #8

Yayyyyyyyy.....so so happy for you....really excited to know your story and journey.....!!!! Love you so so sooooooooo much.... 😘😘😘😘😘

6/05/2016 12:41 am  #9

Congratulations!!!! 😍 You better invite us all to the wedding!!! Hahaha. 😘

6/05/2016 12:54 am  #10

i need a tutorial on this subject, seriously!!!Β 

congrats Cotton, you totally earned it!

much love and happiness your way!

xoxoxo

Board footera