Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 4:11 am  #1

Is this called synchronicity ?

So, recently I have been experiencing something interesting!!
2 days in a roll, I saw the same model same color of my guy's  car twice! (His car's model and color is rare ). He has been owning this car for a year and I never saw any car like his until 2 days ago! 
And today, I manifested his old tshirt! We used to live together and when he moved out he took away all of his stuff.  Nothing left. But today his tshirt suddenly appeared at my living room!! And that one is an old tee he wore when I first met him!!!!

When I started raising my vibration, I got a drink free upgraded to large size yesterday. And today I manifested a FREE one!! I was never this lucky before!! Now I am!!
Thank you universe! Thank you everyone!

6/04/2016 5:18 am  #2

Re: Is this called synchronicity ?

It sure is! congrats, this means you can keep on doing what you are doing

Yesterday I got a burger at half price by coincedance
I've also received the most beautifull comment ever from someone I have not seen in 5 years (I attracted this person back in my life, It's a nice byproduct of attracting my girl to me )
The compliment was: 'I have never seen a person who is in such a good mood and just exhales positive energy towards his environment'. I know I have been living the past 3 weeks in high vibes, I know I am a vessel of pure unconditional love and hapiness towards myself, and it feels just wonderfull that someone else notices this great high vibe i'm on! It is even better that people around me are 'affected' by this high vibe i'm on and instantly change the way they act and feel around me. (Yesterday a waiter was quite in a bad mood to everybody around our table. At our table he was fun and jokes and laughs)

These are synchronicities, revel in them, the more you feel good energy coming from these momentes the higher your vibes get. I'm thinking each time 'would it be possible to get any higher?' and it sure is, and I like it, love it, and i feel peace and worthiness and hapiness and love inside and it is just so damn wonderfull :D

And the best thing about this is that you enjoy life now!! Which causes you to stop worrying about all these things you want, and this is the moment, you are open for the universe to put you closer to what you really want, this is as Abraham Hicks says, momentum you have going on, in complete alignment and being in a state of allowance.Β 

Good job! :D

6/04/2016 11:33 pm  #3

sylphen1987 wrote:

It sure is! congrats, this means you can keep on doing what you are doing

Yesterday I got a burger at half price by coincedance
I've also received the most beautifull comment ever from someone I have not seen in 5 years (I attracted this person back in my life, It's a nice byproduct of attracting my girl to me )
The compliment was: 'I have never seen a person who is in such a good mood and just exhales positive energy towards his environment'. I know I have been living the past 3 weeks in high vibes, I know I am a vessel of pure unconditional love and hapiness towards myself, and it feels just wonderfull that someone else notices this great high vibe i'm on! It is even better that people around me are 'affected' by this high vibe i'm on and instantly change the way they act and feel around me. (Yesterday a waiter was quite in a bad mood to everybody around our table. At our table he was fun and jokes and laughs)

These are synchronicities, revel in them, the more you feel good energy coming from these momentes the higher your vibes get. I'm thinking each time 'would it be possible to get any higher?' and it sure is, and I like it, love it, and i feel peace and worthiness and hapiness and love inside and it is just so damn wonderfull :D

And the best thing about this is that you enjoy life now!! Which causes you to stop worrying about all these things you want, and this is the moment, you are open for the universe to put you closer to what you really want, this is as Abraham Hicks says, momentum you have going on, in complete alignment and being in a state of allowance.Β 

Good job! :D

Aww thank you!! Your experience is wonderful too!!!i need to add that, that old tee of his reads 'indistructible'. What a strong sign! I really think high vibration is the key and I'm getting back to it again , but never mind, I won't give up I have to nail the success!! All of us are determined to succeed!!
Β 

Last edited by r8lovable (6/16/2016 12:44 am)

6/12/2016 11:47 pm  #4

I definitely would! Especially the t-shirt that's so cool! A similar thing happened to me the other day, this might be TMI but I found one of my guy's beard hairs on the bathroom floor. It's kinda gross, and I promise I've cleaned multiple times since he's last been over. But it was obviously his...my hair is blonde at the moment. And before that it was dark...and it doesn't have the consistency of a beard....and his beard is red. I giggled. It was a huge inside joke between us. Even when I had gone to london last summer for 2 months, I found one on one of my shirts that I packed, and it was a huge joke like now you've been to london"

This is weird to say but I did have a moment today and felt a little bit low earlier, reading this post reminded me of that synchronicity and I laughed and smiled thinking about it, which raised my vibrations.

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/16/2016 12:50 am  #5

Creeeeestal wrote:

I definitely would! Especially the t-shirt that's so cool! A similar thing happened to me the other day, this might be TMI but I found one of my guy's beard hairs on the bathroom floor. It's kinda gross, and I promise I've cleaned multiple times since he's last been over. But it was obviously his...my hair is blonde at the moment. And before that it was dark...and it doesn't have the consistency of a beard....and his beard is red. I giggled. It was a huge inside joke between us. Even when I had gone to london last summer for 2 months, I found one on one of my shirts that I packed, and it was a huge joke like now you've been to london"

This is weird to say but I did have a moment today and felt a little bit low earlier, reading this post reminded me of that synchronicity and I laughed and smiled thinking about it, which raised my vibrations.

Haha thats cute you found his hair lol. It's fine sometimes feeling low because the feeling reminds us to discipline our thoughts and get in alignment! All of them just are there to help us succeed! I just realized this thread is full of '11' numbers and is the 11th thread in this section!!! And we are registered to this forum on the same date 5/19. This is telling me we are determined to succeed together! Nice!!!!Β 
Β 

Last edited by r8lovable (6/16/2016 12:53 am)

Board footera