Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2016 9:59 pm  #1

PROGRESS!!!

So we spent time together today. (Veronica said no contact isn't neccesary if you're on friendly speaking terms, FYI)

And she showed interest by being overly sexual. At the mall, she looked down at my penis and said, "What's wrong with your penis?" - It kind of bulges outward a bit.

She saw me undress after a shower (LONG story), and I just changed in front of her. I wasn't looking at her, but straight forward (she was on my right) - Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her glance down and back up. She didn't even say, "WHAT THE ****??!" as a 'friend' would.ย 

I got in a huge fight with my family, she was my support because I called her and asked her for help. She didn't hesitate to help at all! She was very busy too. So I asked her if I have a chance with her (the fight made me low-vib-ey. which is why I asked...) she said, "I'm going to be honest, if you do this again, then there will be no way you'd have a chance with me)... so I already do have a chance? YES. SEE? LOGIC!

I asked if I have a chance with her, again, the following morning (slept in her car, LONG story - her parents would be VERY concerned if they found a guy sleeping over - I got kicked out of the house after the argument with my family, had nowhere to go), (she used to say NO before I started the LoA) - she replied, "I don't know" - HUGE STEP FORWARD!! - she said she only sees me as a friend, so how would she say that if she didn't have feelings for me, eh? ;) She's also VERY blunt and honest so would answer truthfully.

Also, she WOULDN"T STOP ASKING ME IF I NEEDED ANYTHING! She was even annoying about it haha!

Then here's the kicker. She told me that day (today, actually), that she has NO romantic feelings for me. THEN, an hour later, we were still talking aboutย emotionsย and she was all like, "Even if I had feelings for you, I wouldn't tell you. I'd just deny that I have feelings when you ask, and I wouldn't act upon them or show them." - why would she say that? Especially when I didn't even ask?! She actually just BROUGHT it up again lol. I think there was actually a brief break from our emotionsย talk when she brought that up.ย It's OBVIOUS she's trying to stay proud and whatnot, but that LITERALLY INSINUATES she has feelings for me! She wouldn't say that otherwise. I mean, she wouldn't feel the need to add that part in! WOWA!

Anyway, still kicked out of the house. Will be staying at a homeless shelter for a bit, as I don't want to be arrested (family argument turned violent from all sides... LONG STORY.) Staying positive! - I don't mean that sarcastically either! I'm happy I get time away from my family. It'll be a new experience!

What do you all think? Good stuff, right? )

6/04/2016 6:23 pm  #2

Re: PROGRESS!!!

So the whole "Even if I had feelings for you, I wouldn't tell you. I;d just deny that I have feelings when you ask, and I wouldn't act upon them or show them" thing is really kind of tripping me up lol...

I'm feeling a little low today. Does anyone think that's a good thing? It tells me she's into me. She's literally doing exactly what she said there. I'd like some advice and definitely some thoughts on what that statement would mean from her. I know she's the only one who could tell me, but some help decyphering would be excellent! Thanks so much! Trying hard to stay positive and hopeful!

6/04/2016 9:01 pm  #3

happyinlove wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

So the whole "Even if I had feelings for you, I wouldn't tell you. I;d just deny that I have feelings when you ask, and I wouldn't act upon them or show them" thing is really kind of tripping me up lol...

I'm feeling a little low today. Does anyone think that's a good thing? It tells me she's into me. She's literally doing exactly what she said there. I'd like some advice and definitely some thoughts on what that statement would mean from her. I know she's the only one who could tell me, but some help decyphering would be excellent! Thanks so much! Trying hard to stay positive and hopeful!

Your not getting it. Your still putting all your energy into trying to figure out every word. Why focus on thag. Seriously I can't stress enough focus on you. You are so wrapped in the situation. Yes Veronica said you don't have to do no contact but does she know how wrapped you are in this? No contact would do you some good.

How do I cope with how things are? Trying really hard
ย 

6/04/2016 9:03 pm  #4

I guess my doubt (and my fear that she won't come back) is just stronger than my hope or my "belief" in the LoA... sigh.

6/04/2016 9:15 pm  #5

happyinlove wrote:

Read the secret, go back to previous posts and see the advice that was given. We have all told you this before you just won't listen. You keep contacting her. This isn't helping you you are just keeping the cycle going. Do you want a better life for you? Do you want to feel better? Then go back to our advice on your first post. She will be attracted to the you that you love. But really you should want to do this so you find you again and feel happy.

How can I be sure that when I give up on reaching out, she won't just go with it and ignore me too? Or walk away? She's made it quite clear she's not ready for a relationship and everything (Which worries me... could it just be an excuse?). I just want her back, and I can't seem to hold onto the faith that this stuff works for very long. Blah. I can go back and reread (which I've done - yes, I am listening. I've stayed in NC for a little while), however, I just don't believe there's a possibility to getting her back and I have so much more fear than faith. If I go on long-term NC, then what if this all doesn't work, and she just walks out and finds someone else? Hm? - I think the best thing for me to do right now is to find a way to fully believe in this stuff. And trust me when I say I've tried. I've looked and found signs that can't just be a coincidence (this shows we create our own raelity), yet, my skepticism keeps creeping in and I backtrack. I always find myself saying, "Woah this is so great! This can't be a coincidence". Then I think, "Eh. Maybe it is..." I find it hard to have complete faith in this. I can't justย forcemyself to have faith. So what can I do to really get the faith? I've read the secret, and I didn't like the writing style. It really sounded new-age-y and pseudoscientific.ย 

I just need to find a way to clear all doubts... And I'm finding it difficult to find a driect and permenant way of doing so.

6/04/2016 9:21 pm  #6

happyinlove wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

Read the secret, go back to previous posts and see the advice that was given. We have all told you this before you just won't listen. You keep contacting her. This isn't helping you you are just keeping the cycle going. Do you want a better life for you? Do you want to feel better? Then go back to our advice on your first post. She will be attracted to the you that you love. But really you should want to do this so you find you again and feel happy.

How can I be sure that when I give up on reaching out, she won't just go with it and ignore me too? Or walk away? She's made it quite clear she's not ready for a relationship and everything (Which worries me... could it just be an excuse?). I just want her back, and I can't seem to hold onto the faith that this stuff works for very long. Blah. I can go back and reread (which I've done - yes, I am listening. I've stayed in NC for a little while), however, I just don't believe there's a possibility to getting her back and I have so much more fear than faith. If I go on long-term NC, then what if this all doesn't work, and she just walks out and finds someone else? Hm? - I think the best thing for me to do right now is to find a way to fully believe in this stuff. And trust me when I say I've tried. I've looked and found signs that can't just be a coincidence (this shows we create our own raelity), yet, my skepticism keeps creeping in and I backtrack. I always find myself saying, "Woah this is so great! This can't be a coincidence". Then I think, "Eh. Maybe it is..." I find it hard to have complete faith in this. I can't justย forcemyself to have faith. So what can I do to really get the faith? I've read the secret, and I didn't like the writing style. It really sounded new-age-y and pseudoscientific.ย 

I just need to find a way to clear all doubts... And I'm finding it difficult to find a driect and permenant way of doing so.

I know for a fact I gave you some ideas on another post

ย To really solidify my belief? I don't recall... but... I'll have a look. I just want to FIND belief, so I won't go back to this state again. I miss her so damn much and I just want her back... Really more than anything.

If I'm being incredibly truthful with myself, yes. My happiness is dependant upon her being with me. I don't like that. I don't AT ALL. It's not a confidence thing. I can't explain... I don't even know why. I think I just love her too much, it's borderline obsession and that's why it's so damn hard for me.

6/04/2016 9:25 pm  #7

I'm sure it's theย uncertaintyย of the future that scares me into doubting more than anything. If this doesn't work, I don't think she'll be with me. If it does work, then I can't worry. And the uncertainty of whether or not this works, stops me from believing and makes me worry, "What if it doesn't work and I'm just staying hopeful only to be let down, when I find she's found another guy?" - The happiness and hopefulness of my wishes would bring me so far down, after I see things go the opposite way, and I wouldn't know how to live anympre.

6/04/2016 10:57 pm  #8

If you truly unconditionally loved her, it wouldn't matter where she was or who she was with. You would allow her to go with a knowing she would be back. Once you raise your vibration, then you will build confidence and faith. You can fake many things my friend, but you cannot fake your vibration. I have been down this road. I feel amazing. I am confident, I love myself and nothing else matters. I am at peace. That is where you need to be. It took me a bit to grt here but it's an amazing feeling.

6/05/2016 4:25 am  #9

Sam wrote:

I have told you this before. Repeatedly. You are trying to reach for thoughts and emotions that are on a TOTALLY different vibration than you. You literally are UNABLE to reach them. That's why it feels so bad to try and fail to have faith!

You need to RAISE your VIBRATION before you can build your faith. You cannot reach the vibration of believing while sitting on a vibration of DOUBT and FEAR.

Here's the thing, your "positive" attitude lately is totally forced. It's not real. We can tell. You can't hide your vibration. It's all energy and people can feel it. Your true vibration reeks of fear and desperation. You have to do the work of ACTUALLY, TRULY raising your vibration, SEPARATE of her.

You're afraid of going NC because you're scared that'll be the end of it but if you have HONESTLY read and understood the replies you've gotten, then you'd understand that continuing to contact her from a shitty vibration- THAT will push her away. The tighter you try to hold on, the farther she'll go.

This! Raising your vibration should be your first step. I know what you think: "I don't want to raise my vibration, I want my girl back". But raising your vibration without doing it only to get her back but because it feels good is the quickest way to get her, even if you don't see how that is so. I can tell you what raising my vibration just a little bit has done for me. I slowly come to the state of knowing. I have tried to get there from my old vibration for 2 months but couldn't manage to do it. After a few days in a higher vibration I got there. I feel more relaxed, my resistance got less, I think about him less and feel the relationship with him more. It makes everything easier, believe me. With your now vibration it is impossible for her to come back. It doesn't help to stay in contact. She can even meet another guy if you are in contact. But who cares about another guy? You want her, you can have her but you have to shift your focus from what is to what you want and I don't mean that you want her. We all got that. Concentrate on the relationship you want with her and feel it, don't think you want it so bad and feel the lack of it.
ย 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/05/2016 7:50 am  #10

There is an awesome book called The Vortex. It's a really good read and I think you can benefit from it.

Board footera