Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2016 8:38 am  #1

Flowing...

It has been almost two months since I've started this amazing, fabulous journey and only now I'm starting to get what's really all about.Β 
Did I really spend these last two months obsessing over someone else? Thinking he's not here and what can I do to make him come back and what if I visualize like this or that? Did I really? REALLY? Why did I do this? Isn't it insane?Β I'm asking you all this: isn't it insane to overlook yourself because you're too busy thinking about how to be back with someone that - let's be honest - left?
It's probably due to the yoga, or the loving myself so much recently, or the good weather outside... or I don't know, maybe the fact that I don't need him, or anyone else, to feel amazing? The fact that I only need me? That I can be "needy and attached and desperate" towards myself because I can't never get enough of myself, because I'm an everlasting flow of love, appreciation, happiness, ideas, inspirations, dreams, hugs, smiles? I almost have tears on my face writing this because it feels so amazinglyΒ real.Β 
I'm not sure where I am in relation to my desire but in all honesty, do I care? If my goal is to feel good, and I already feel good without the physical manifestation of my desire, what do I need more? I know my dream won't stop existing if I neglect it. But I definitely know I will stop thriving if I neglectΒ myself.
This hit me so hard today I feel so spacey right now.
I hope this epiphany of mine makes sense to you...
Much love and joy

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

6/03/2016 9:10 am  #2

Re: Flowing...

Also, I find this to be inspiring, soothing, empowering... give it a listen, I hope you'll like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDgZd-4DkE

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

6/03/2016 9:49 am  #3

After so long we all come to a realization that we must love ourselves and we are responsible for our own happiness. Nice post!

6/03/2016 10:01 am  #4

great video!! thanks for sharing
and great what you have achieved! isn't it relieving to know you only matter to you, and that the worst thing can happen is that you lose yourself. And if you do lose yourself, you now know, how to get back up there, you have all the tools to manifest whatever you want, and you have found the key within righ now, enjoy it! The next couple of days and weeks should be interesting for you

Β 

6/03/2016 11:02 am  #5

This is wonderful and at the essence of what Veronica is teaching.Β  Really, it's about loving ourselves first and then having a focus on whatever we wish to desire should we want to do that.Β  But, yes, feeling good now and loving ourselves and having a good time no matter what are the keys to manifestation. Well done!

Love is all

Board footera