Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2016 6:50 am  #1

Just Some Questions

Hey guys! While I still desire contact from my ex, I have gotten over him having a baby for the most part, & actually stopped thinking all that much about that part of the equation. Now I'm looking more into being able to really test this whole loa thing out now that I've gotten my mind off of it as much and thus dropped a ton of resistance. I have my target set on another guy now as practice & bc I really do like him, but don't need to be with him romantically as were already good friends anyway, and I'm happy with him being just my friend or trying a relationship with him. Either way I just flow pure love towards him, & even if I have any moment of negative emotion towards him at all it's easy for me to get back on track with him. It always works & his responses to me seem to match my mood & feelings. So I think he is perfect to try this thing out on & try to build more confidence in it & my abilities!

So I just have 2 questions. One, is it enough to just flow love and positive feelings & vibes towards him, or do I actually have to feel and say and think that he feels that way towards me also, in order to draw him even closer? I've just been sending it to him, not really saying that he thinks or feels or wants anything about me back. And so we talk almost daily, even have kissed, but he hasn't made any talk or movement towards wanting anything more, even with all the love I send towards him & I have very little resistance even; i have been very relaxed & patient about it bc I'm really just experimenting - & if we become a couple in the process - great! If not, that's okay too, as long as he is my friend. So that is the reason for this question.

Two, for people who have attracted people back or in general, and have a bit of experience, I'm sure this has been asked many many times, but in the absence of resistance, how long should attracting an ex or someone you desire, whether they're new or old, really take? If you're not doing any visualizing, RS, no methods besides feeling happy & going along with it and feeling just love towards them, and having fun with or without them, even throwing in whether you're in contact or not, how long should it take to attract them back or in the first place? I know they say not to put limits on it, but it once took me years to attract a person back, & I don't think that's really necessary for anyone unless they want it to, even though the upside is lots of growth in you & them, which hopefully is good . But nobody wants it to take years. So if it's taking years, or a few months, does that mean you're doing it all wrong, or do some people just take that long to manifest back?

Thank you!!

6/02/2016 7:24 am  #2

Re: Just Some Questions

I know you guys are probably going to think I'm a lunatic lol, but upon further reflection, because I actually posted this yesterday but decided to move it to a section of the forum that it fits better, I have more questions to add.

Simply, and I'm not sure if this is straying from loa, is it normal to feel like you may never find anyone as good as your ex again? Aside from the way we broke up, my ex was pretty much perfect during the relationship, & everything I ever wanted in a guy. He checked just about every mark on my mental checklist of what I wanted in a relationship. I felt really lucky & blessed to have him, and people would always tell me how lucky I was bc everyone knows him as a wonderful guy. The only issues we ever had involved his family, & that was pretty much what led up to him leaving me in the first place, and also what I think pushed him onto the other girl, besides my thoughts of course.
So if I feel like I can't have him, is it normal to feel like no one will ever be as good as he was? I have never met anyone like him honestly. While he wasn't 100% perfect, as no one is, I really thought he was the man I would be marrying.

So if I decided I wasn't confident enough to attract him back, or get this other guy I'm experimenting on, or just don't know what I want in general, how do I manifest someone just like my ex, with all his qualities that made him such a wonderful boyfriend to me? I prefer him, it's just as much as I released the resistance about the baby, I haven't about being able to attract him back. Its just been so long since I have heard from him!!!

6/02/2016 11:57 am  #3

LaughBella14 wrote:

I know you guys are probably going to think I'm a lunatic lol, but upon further reflection, because I actually posted this yesterday but decided to move it to a section of the forum that it fits better, I have more questions to add.

Simply, and I'm not sure if this is straying from loa, is it normal to feel like you may never find anyone as good as your ex again? Aside from the way we broke up, my ex was pretty much perfect during the relationship, & everything I ever wanted in a guy. He checked just about every mark on my mental checklist of what I wanted in a relationship. I felt really lucky & blessed to have him, and people would always tell me how lucky I was bc everyone knows him as a wonderful guy. The only issues we ever had involved his family, & that was pretty much what led up to him leaving me in the first place, and also what I think pushed him onto the other girl, besides my thoughts of course.
So if I feel like I can't have him, is it normal to feel like no one will ever be as good as he was? I have never met anyone like him honestly. While he wasn't 100% perfect, as no one is, I really thought he was the man I would be marrying.

So if I decided I wasn't confident enough to attract him back, or get this other guy I'm experimenting on, or just don't know what I want in general, how do I manifest someone just like my ex, with all his qualities that made him such a wonderful boyfriend to me? I prefer him, it's just as much as I released the resistance about the baby, I haven't about being able to attract him back. Its just been so long since I have heard from him!!!

It's normal to feel like no one will be good as the ex from a non- loa perspective, but it still simply is not true as someone just as good or even better always comes along in my experience.
If you work on keeping your vibration up and put the focus on yourself. Affirm in your mind that You are the prize not ex or anyone else and  believe it for sure, then both guys  will pick up on that energy and be drawn to you. 
I think you are doing everything right with being non-resistance and I don't know for sure the answer  to your first question but I believe flowing love and positive  feeling is enough if you feel happy and confident in yourself. 

6/02/2016 1:42 pm  #4

Cheer wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

It's normal to feel like no one will be good as the ex from a non- loa perspective, but it still simply is not true as someone just as good or even better always comes along in my experience.
If you work on keeping your vibration up and put the focus on yourself. Affirm in your mind that You are the prize not ex or anyone else and  believe it for sure, then both guys  will pick up on that energy and be drawn to you. 
I think you are doing everything right with being non-resistance and I don't know for sure the answer  to your first question but I believe flowing love and positive  feeling is enough if you feel happy and confident in yourself. 

Thank you Cheer, I really like that. 😊 While I do love myself & think I'm truly a wonderful girl & even more amazing girlfriend, I haven't really gone about it in a "I'm the prize" mentality. I do keep looking at these guys as if they are the prize. So thank you for the reminder- that is an affirmation & belief I still need to adopt. I will work on that!! 😁 & yes it is the first question I am most wanting to know- I have no problem sending out love, that's easy! I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to be affirming it back "from them" also, like saying "he loves me, he wants me, he thinks I'm awesome." I think though that when I start doing that, is also when I start resisting bc then I feel like I'm lying to myself, but at the same time I'm not sure if just sending love and positive vibes their way is enough to attract someone! I feel like the universe goes "Yes, you do like them." "Yes, you do love them." "Yes, he is really amazing." So it affirms my feelings for them & how amazing they are, but does nothing to state how they feel about me, right? & also, you are correct. After every single one of my long serious relationships, the next one always was better & more of what I wanted than the last. Actually, I have had 3 long term (multiple years) relationships, and oddly enough, my last ex & the one I'm on here for, was a perfect, absolutely perfect, mix of my first & second ex. I used to say it all the time. Looks, personality, everything! I'm guessing that means either he will come back even better, without any of the few little things I didn't prefer as much, or a new guy will come along having qualities from all 3 of them- & that would be alright also!! Both options are pretty exciting to me 😊. Thanks again Cheer!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Last edited by LaughBella14 (6/02/2016 1:52 pm)

6/02/2016 4:07 pm  #5

LaughBella14 wrote:

I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to be affirming it back "from them" also, like saying "he loves me, he wants me, he thinks I'm awesome." I think though that when I start doing that, is also when I start resisting bc then I feel like I'm lying to myself, but at the same time I'm not sure if just sending love and positive vibes their way is enough to attract someone!

What helps me with this is to think in two different realities. There is the reality I can see and maybe in this reality he loves me not so much (we can't even know this). But there is a vibrational reality that is equally valid and in this vibrational reality he is absolutely crazy about me. So maybe it helps with your resistance when you think of him as two persons. You don't have to tell you that the version of him you see at the moment loves you. It gets easier, at least for me, when I affirm that my "end result guy" loves me. ;)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/02/2016 4:44 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to be affirming it back "from them" also, like saying "he loves me, he wants me, he thinks I'm awesome." I think though that when I start doing that, is also when I start resisting bc then I feel like I'm lying to myself, but at the same time I'm not sure if just sending love and positive vibes their way is enough to attract someone!

What helps me with this is to think in two different realities. There is the reality I can see and maybe in this reality he loves me not so much (we can't even know this). But there is a vibrational reality that is equally valid and in this vibrational reality he is absolutely crazy about me. So maybe it helps with your resistance when you think of him as two persons. You don't have to tell you that the version of him you see at the moment loves you. It gets easier, at least for me, when I affirm that my "end result guy" loves me. ;)

Hmm, I like that as well! So like, I'd be saying my vibrational version of x loves me?? My only problem with that is that I wonder if that might always keep it "vibrational", & not be able to bring it into the present that we see. I might have to find another word or phrase to combine the two versions, but so that it still follows the idea you are sharing. I will try it thank you

6/02/2016 5:02 pm  #7

LaughBella14 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

Hmm, I like that as well! So like, I'd be saying my vibrational version of x loves me?? My only problem with that is that I wonder if that might always keep it "vibrational", & not be able to bring it into the present that we see. I might have to find another word or phrase to combine the two versions, but so that it still follows the idea you are sharing. I will try it thank you

If you keep resisting then it will stay vibrational anyway. I think the only thing that matters is the feeling. And when you feel good and feel love it has to manifest.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/02/2016 6:11 pm  #8

Life is long, he could quite possibly return to you, the memory of you lives inside of him and he will think of you inevitabily and wonder. You have to be love to attract love, live in the moment without thinking too much of the next, enjoy kissing this new man without worrying what he wants next. Enjoy life that way and create a pink cloud of love around you so that everyone who comes into contact with you feels good and warm and is attracted to your aura. The person you want to attract is just a moth, like everyone else, and moths are attracted to light..so be the light and enjoy being it

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

6/05/2016 10:29 am  #9

I know, you guys are sooo right!!!! I just struggle so much with not really knowing what or who I want, & whether I should be intending for my ex or someone new, and I think that struggle deals with how long it has been without any contact. I feel like I am the most hopeless story here, & that gets me down a lot. 5 months without hearing from him, & I haven't been able to manifest a single word from him, and all I can think of is how quickly he moved on & how even with knowing loa, it still doesn't make any sense to me how it got so out of control so fast. I'd just love to talk to him! It's just felt like forever since I have. Every time I see everyone else make progress, I am reminded how I haven't even gotten a hi from him. I'm also in the feels lately of how much I really want to settle down with someone and get married & start a family. That has been really bothering me lately to the point where I can't even go on Facebook anymore because all I see is happy couples getting engaged, getting married, friends & couples with their babies & families. Everyone is so in love & happy! And I have truly always been blessed to be in love & be loved as well- I have always been in long, loving relationships- I just am tired of them going years & then they leave me; I want something that will actually last & lead to marriage and kids. It's not fun starting over with a new person after years with someone thinking that is the person you are going to marry. This guy I really thought was going to be it, so I hate that I feel so stuck again while he is now already engaged & planning to marry. I just don't really have that belief that I can have him back. I tell myself if he really loved me like I believed he did and like he always showed, how did he leave me and move on so fast, & doesn't show anything now? I just don't know what to do. And I'm happy honestly, I just really want to be in love I think, and I really wanted it to be him, I just don't have the belief that it can be, because it has been so long without him talking to me.

6/05/2016 8:20 pm  #10

I feel the exact same way! I get confused between wanting my first love or maybe wanting a new one, I go out with people, sometimes I even get excited about them but then they do something that turns me off them completely and I'm back to wanting my first love again. My focus is all over the place for sure. Sometimes I think, 'ok, I don't want him back, I want something new !' and then I see a photo of him, or see my friends in love and I immediately start desiring him like crazy again. All I can say is that it's a pity you even really know about what he's up to at all, because it's effecting your balance even more. If you had no idea what he was up to , you would probably feel a bit more at ease because you wouldn't be able to compare where you are to where he is. I heard a real life story the other day, a friend of my mother's was in a partnership with a man she met at college for 20 years, he never wanted to get married or have children so they just stayed that way and she was madly in love with him. One day out of the blue, he announced he had fallen in love with a co-worker who was 15 years younger than him and he left this woman and two years later-he was married and then ended up having two children. The original woman went into complete depression and stayed single for 10 years dealing with the break up until one day, her co worker admitted he had always been in love with her and they ended up marrying, were not able to have children because she was too old, but she is now very happy. Around that time, her original boyfriend contacted her out of the blue because his young, beautiful wife had become an alcoholic and he wasn't able to cope and he was going through a dreadful time. In this case, the original couple never got back together, but what matters is that all the while the woman thought he was living a dream life with a beautiful young wife and two children, he was going through total hell and he even said how he regretted leaving her for this other woman and his life was nearly unbearable.
So you never really know the extent of a situation you're not apart of ! You can only create it in your mind!

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera