Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2016 5:47 pm  #1

Please say me what I already know

Hey lovely people,

I'm doing really well lately. There is only one thing that's bothering me. I believe that you can attract someone with LoA but there is still this little voice in my head that is whispering "Exes come back because there is a connection, but you have no connection [my guy is not an ex]. You can't have him because he don't want". So there is still a belief deep down that it is impossible to get this guy. I know that LoA makes no exceptions, that it doesn't matter that he isn't my ex, that his will is not an issue and will change when my vibration changes but it would really help to hear that from a few of you as confirmation. Thank you <3
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/30/2016 5:59 pm  #2

Re: Please say me what I already know

Hi Sanshi, I can assume that you are 100% committed to getting this guy to the point you are willing to try new techniques?

If you are then please read my latest post regarding getting rid of all limited beliefs resistance and negative thoughts.Β 

It may sound controversial but believe me it works.Β 

I have not had such a great day since my love and I broke up until today when I put this into practice.

Open your mind to this concept and it will make you rid yourself of this impossible belief.

At least just try it and see how you get on.

Hope this helps.

Β 

5/30/2016 5:59 pm  #3

This is the exact same thing with me.

Bump for us

5/30/2016 6:18 pm  #4

justme wrote:

Hi Sanshi, I can assume that you are 100% committed to getting this guy to the point you are willing to try new techniques?

If you are then please read my latest post regarding getting rid of all limited beliefs resistance and negative thoughts.Β 

It may sound controversial but believe me it works.Β 

I have not had such a great day since my love and I broke up until today when I put this into practice.

Open your mind to this concept and it will make you rid yourself of this impossible belief.

At least just try it and see how you get on.

Hope this helps.

Β 

That's really interesting. Don't know why I didn't see your post yesterday. I'm studying Psychology so the concept isn't new to me. It's worth a try. Thank you.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

5/30/2016 6:27 pm  #5

I assure you sans hi I have used it today and I have felt great. I have cut the negatives in their tracks and very quickly replaced them with positive thoughts.

Aversion therapy has been around for a very long time,but I believe it got banned due to ethical reasons. But who said you can't do it on yourself.

All I can really say is try it for a couple of days. You never know. I personally believe it will work 100% and in the end the negative thoughts will be removed from your subconcious as it will not want the pain associated with it.

Hope this helps you.

5/31/2016 4:32 am  #6

Can anyone please confirm to me that it makes no difference if it is an ex or a person you hadn't so much contact with and it works in both cases?

5/31/2016 4:57 am  #7

justme wrote:

I assure you sans hi I have used it today and I have felt great. I have cut the negatives in their tracks and very quickly replaced them with positive thoughts.

Aversion therapy has been around for a very long time,but I believe it got banned due to ethical reasons. But who said you can't do it on yourself.

All I can really say is try it for a couple of days. You never know. I personally believe it will work 100% and in the end the negative thoughts will be removed from your subconcious as it will not want the pain associated with it.

Hope this helps you.

So I'm pulling an all-nighter so I'm kind of... blaaaaaaaah, in terms of being awake right now... So just making sure I get it... whenever a negative thought comes in, I just pinch myself or do somethign like that?

5/31/2016 5:14 am  #8

Sanshi wrote:

Can anyone please confirm to me that it makes no difference if it is an ex or a person you hadn't so much contact with and it works in both cases?

yes, i can. i have attracted both cases.Β 

5/31/2016 5:14 am  #9

We are all interconnected. Absolutely. So it doesn't matter at all. Why are you suddenly doubting?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/31/2016 5:42 am  #10

Thank you you two <3

It's not that I suddenly doubting. In the last few months I worked my way up from doubting the LoA to fully believing in the LoA, from doubting that you can attract a specific person to believing that you can but I never really got to "I can do it". That's the last step I'm working on right now. I had so much proof for LoA and even a proof that you can attract something from a specific person but to proof to myself that I can attract THIS guy I want I have to do it to have proof. The funny thing is that I'm now absolutely sure that my ex will come back at some point eventhough (or maybe because) I don't want him anymore.
It's not even that I think it is not possible to attract a specific person you weren't in a relationship with before. I feel sometimes he is the only guy in the world who is impossible to attract. Stupid, I know. But I'm working on raising my vibration these days and I realised that these stupid thoughts and feelings go away as soon as my vibration is higher than neutral. So maybe I just need some time to get rid of this.

Board footera