Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2016 3:42 pm  #1

OMG how to get rid of resistance,limited beliefs and negative thoughts

Hey there all. Hope your all doing great.  I have come on here to share my experience on how to get away from negative thoughts, limited beliefs, resistance and only focus/think the good and positive things and thoughts. This is very controversial and if anyone is annoyed or upset with it, please tell me and I will remove this thread after a day.   Some people on here may hate this technique but it has done me proud. So i will say sorry if this offends or upsets anyone on here.  This can work if you are trying to get your lost love back or needing help to move on completely. Just what ever you do, do not go too overboard. Last night I was feeling really down as my true love is seeing someone else right now I do not know who this guy is and tbh I don't care who he is. I had to drive past her house every day and often see this new persons car in her drive way. I go the image of this car outside her house burnt into my head which constantly reminded me that she was seeing someone else. This got to me after a while, I was saying to myself every time this image was put in my head "I am my loves true love, no one can replace me, its just a rebound" and then laugh it off. But the more I saw it the worse it got and this technique did not work as well. Last night I was truly low. What has changed since yesterday? I prayed to god and asked the universe to help me stop having this negative thoughts and to give me strength to continue. (I truly believe without a shadow of a doubt LOA and god exist) I asked them to give me a sign or anything to stop these negative thoughts and replace them with happy fun thoughts about me and my true lost love. I also asked a few other little things that are irrelevant. But the funny thing is, I started just simply looking at new tattoo ideas. That took my mind off it a little as I love my ink and can focus on it. I forgot that I had asked for these things from god and the universe. All of a sudden a huge thought came into my head and I honestly do not know how. I thought back to my college days. I got an A level in psychology. Then I started to remember all the different subjects within psychology that I studied. There was the answer!!! The answer I found was "AVERSION THERAPY" If you do not know what this is then google it for in depth knowledge but I will explain a little here. In this case this is what it means. Aversion therapy =1emis a form of psychological treatment in which a person is exposed to a negative stimulus (in this case a negative thought) while simultaneously being subjected to some form of discomfort (pain). =1emAlso when a person is exposed to a positive stimulus (positive thought) they are subjected to something pleasurable (reward) =1emSo this is what I have done today and I can tell you I have not had such a great day since my love walked away in March this year!!! Again some people may take offence to this way or may get mad but it worked amazingly for me.  I woke up this morning slightly upset still. I laid in bed for a few minutes after I woke an thanked the universe/god for me being alive for started. Then I forced myself to think of something that made me happy. So I thought about my love and I getting married. This put a smile on my face. As a reward I had a cigarette (I know this is bad for me but I usually wait till I am on my way to work) and made myself a really nice cup of tea (I don't usually have time for that in a morning but I made time) After I had rewarded myself I was walking up for a shower when this devil of a negative thought decided to pop into my head regarding this guys car which in return reminded me that my love is seeing someone else. What I did that is not to extreme is I pinched myself fairly hard on my leg (find somewhere that where you pinch you bloody know about it but does not cause pain for more then a second) once I had said "ouch" out loud, for one my mind was on that not the image and second I said to myself "Negative thought stop...........Change!!!" And I started thinking and focusing hard about my love being with me happy and doing things together. So I treated myself again, nothing big but something little and nice that I enjoy,  After this everytime any negative thought popped up to say hello i'm here, I would pinch myself, again so I felt it a lot for a second and then repeated in my head "negative though stop...........Change" and then focus on something happy again, sometimes is was about my love and I and sometimes it was about something nothing to do with the situation.  I went out to the shop and bought my favorite bag of sweets. Everytime I had a positive though/visualation of my love and I I would have one as a treat. Again any negative thought I would get a nip to the leg. I can honestly say after the first 20 times of this pain (which didn't take long lol) I started forcing myself to think only positive thoughts. Until I was feeling the physical pain less and less until this afternoon where I would only get this thought periodically. I can safely say that I have had a great day, even though I have been at work all day and then at home. I have smiled for 90% of the day, My workmates noticed that I was happy all day and never looked upset or down.  In fact I have not laughed so much since march!! And I am only really seeing this image now that I am writing this thread. But for long periods through out the day I did not get this image.  I have to add, I think anyone with a history of self harming should stay well clear of this technique. This to me is not self harm, its refocusing your thoughts and yes I have ended up with a couple of little bruises but the pain I felt on my leg has done wonders for the pain in my head, heart and the rest of my body. There will come a time where your positive thoughts will just simply take over and you will just forget the negatives as you are too worried about the feeling of physical pain. Well tht is what I have found out today. I sit here writing this with a big smile on my face as I want to help everyone on here to who are struggling with negativity. I am also going to use this in the future to get rid of all my limited beliefs and resistance!! 
If I ever say this is not working or not going to work, my love love is never going to come back or start losing any faith in god and the universe I will pinch even harder!!! After asking for a way to get rid of these negative thoughts and I somehow come up with this technique in my mind which I had totally forgotten about as it has been many years since I studied this at college. My faith in god and the universe has sky rocketed!! I believe anything and I mean anything is possible!! My lost love is on her way back to me and her seeing this guy is just the path we have to take to reunite as one in a fully committed, happy, full filled relationship again. I don't care how it happens, I don't care when, I just know it is happening right at this moment and that it will happen. I am now completely relaxed and happy working on myself for the first time and putting focus on me to get me happy and up my vibe!! Any questions please inbox me or reply to the forum. Thank you for your time. Good luck to you all.  

5/31/2016 5:22 am  #2

Re: OMG how to get rid of resistance,limited beliefs and negative thoughts

very interesting! i think i have heard of this therapy before but i will search for more info.

thanks! 

5/31/2016 5:43 am  #3

Re: OMG how to get rid of resistance,limited beliefs and negative thoughts

I've heard of this, but a method which is a bit different.  Wearing a rubber band around your wrist and when a negative thought comes into your head you pull it and snap and immediately replace with a positive thought

Board footera