Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2016 9:40 am  #1

This is a MUST SEE and READ!-FIXED

All probable realities exist, right here, right now! Each probable reality exists at a specific frequency, and while those realities do intersect at times, certain frequencies are too far apart, too different to do so in the way we’d like them to.This is the true nature of the Law of Attraction–when you wish for something to manifest in your life, you do not magnetize that thing from over there to you, over here; you are actually aligning (or attracting) yourself to the frequency of the probable reality that exists, right here and right now, in which you are experiencing your desire. And you do so by offering thoughts, feelings, beliefs and expectations that are of the same vibrational frequency. In other words, you experiencing your desire is one probable reality that exists on a particular frequency. You wondering if your desire will manifest is another parallel reality that exists on a different frequency. You hoping your desire will manifest is yet another probable reality existing on yet another frequency. You desperately needing your desire to manifest is a very different reality and frequency than that in which you are experiencing your desire.Thankfully, we can use our feelings to gauge which frequency we are tuned to at any given moment: Think about how you would feel if you were experiencing your desire right now. If you feel anything other than those emotions then you are not broadcasting a matching signal to the probable reality in which you are experiencing your desire.I offer this today as a reminder that we can have absolutely anything we desire in our life experience, but it does take discipline–discipline of mind, awareness of and elimination of those habitual patterns of thought (and resultant feelings) that keep us at the frequency of “not having.” Check yourself throughout the day, notice the thoughts and feelings you are offering and whether or not they correspond with the probable reality you prefer.And, you don’t even have to maintain that signal all the time; it only takes a tipping of the balance, an offering of ‘more often than not’ of the desired frequency to get you into that space of experiencing the desire–the Law of Attraction does the rest. With just the tiniest bit of focus and awareness, you will be living in the probable reality you prefer before you know it.

Last edited by Cyclewoman1974 (5/30/2016 9:53 am)

5/30/2016 11:47 am  #2

Re: This is a MUST SEE and READ!-FIXED

This is excellent!!! Personally and currently I am experiencing my desire, but will not stop working to keep it alive and manifest more!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/30/2016 1:14 pm  #3

Thankyou cyclewoman, that is brilliant!  I can see how setting the signal in the morning not long after you get up would be helpful, before the day starts and last thing at night.  The only thing we really need to discipline ourselves for is to put that time aside and then to just relax and trust.  The whole 'act as if it has already manifested' is also so important.  The visualisations are great for this aren't they, because they are broadcasting the experience in the NOW and therefore it HAS to come to BE.  I love really getting into this more and more, so happy to have discovered these principles and how it is the truth of how anything is materialised in the physical.  It gives so much more 'hope' to those of us in the process of manifesting our lovers.  I have been visualising and seeing the results come forth.  It is wonderful and then you start to realise that it's really just about YOU.  It's what YOU wish to create that matters, coz i was thinking about how my lover might have other ideas etc but actually I now know that it's my projected thoughts that are going to make the difference.  It's also about having FAITH and TRUST. and then just enjoying the unfoldment.  It's all so exciting!

Love is all

5/30/2016 3:59 pm  #4

Wow...just wow....bookmarked

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/31/2016 12:07 pm  #5

This is wonderful. Thanks for posting. :-)

5/31/2016 1:09 pm  #6

Thank you for this post!

5/31/2016 1:09 pm  #7

thank you for your post, lately I keep worrying and it's blocking me I need to be less attached to the outcome, however easier said than done sometimes. I notice my thoughts go back and forth a lot from thinking positive to worrying, which needs to be positive all the time.

💜

11/13/2016 1:38 pm  #8

Pushing this, because it's really worth reading.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/13/2016 2:15 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

Thank you! I may have missed it otherwise!

11/13/2016 2:43 pm  #10

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks.
It's really an excellent read! And such a good reminder. And so true!

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera