Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2016 6:51 am  #1

New to this! Help please!!!

Hello and thank you for reading my messageย 

Our sex life at the start of my relationship with R was incredible but gradually died completely after he lost his job in February. Although he got another job (lower paid) he ended it with me around a month ago and so while I fully believe the spark would have come back I've not had the chance to find outย 

Will RS work in this circumstance and how do I do it?

We are still friendly and see each other at least once a week as we are involved in projects together so I believe it is 100% only a matter of time before we are dating. I want a new relationship with him rather than to rekindle the old oneย 

I am building a secure and loving relationship

5/30/2016 11:16 am  #2

Re: New to this! Help please!!!

One of the problems we have is that we indentify with our work very strongly.To point where it becomes our indentity.This is dysfunctional and creates lots of problems..As you wrote he got a "lower paid" job. At a deep level he might feel he is "less of a man", unworthy?, a failure?.Let him know you dont care what he does for work, That is not who he is.And use whatever your drawn to,RS,wendi's,Lanie', or just visualise.

5/30/2016 11:31 am  #3

Thank you for your replyย 

I have been reading Lanie's this afternoon and tried it and I feel really positive about it and so will be using it as often as I can. I have the opportunity to see him this evening and am considering trying it while I am in the same room as him. It will be a public place and I will be interested to see the effect it hasย 

His job makes no difference to me whatsoever - the new job is something far more suited to him than the previous one and I truly believe will give him more satisfaction. I am currently manifesting a brand new romantic relationship with him and feel that the time we spent apart has given me a far greater understanding of us bothย 

I am building a secure and loving relationship

5/30/2016 4:58 pm  #4

RS is just a tool like many others to align yourself with a new reality. You don't even need RS to change anything. Just tell yourself a new story and stick to it even if your reality proves you wrong. When you stick to your new story long enough you will prove your reality wrong.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera