Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2016 1:15 pm  #1

Impossible is nothing (Vibrational cheat-sheet of quotes)

I really really love using quotes to keep me motivated and at ease from time to time, so I though I'd share 

If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.
-Neville

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!" ~Audrey Hepburn

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
`― Muhammad Ali

"Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself." 
- Neville Goddard"

Since God knows no impossibility, everything He calls you to is possible."
-Eric Johnson

"Alice: This is impossible. The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is."
~Lewis Carroll

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -- Alice Walker

“Why it's simply impassible!
Alice: Why, don't you mean impossible?
Door: No, I do mean impassible. (chuckles) Nothing's impossible!― Lewis Carroll

"Most of us are reflecting life and not affecting it. Your inner speech mirrors your mind, and your mind mirrors God. If you do not change your thoughts, you haven't changed their activity. And if you do not change their activity, the conditions of your life cannot change, for they are only bearing witness to the inner action of your mind." 
- Neville Goddard

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will." - Neville Goddard

"The Universe has to give you what you EXPECT and always does, but you have to train yourself into positive expectation." 
~Abraham-Hicks

"I say "OUT" to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it"
~Louise Hay

"Man's chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness." - Neville Goddard

"Work joyfully and peacefully knowing that right thoughts and right efforts inevitably bring about right results." ~ James Allen

“Try to remember that the picture you think, feel and see is reflected into the Universal Mind, and by the natural law of reciprocal action must return to you in either spiritual or physical form.”
~ Genevieve Behrend

"There is no limit to the power of belief or to the possibilities of prayer, but you must be brazenly impudent and not take No for an answer. Try it! When I say you are all imagination, I mean it."
Neville Goddard

Man attract what he is. The art of life is to sustain the feeling of the wish fulfilled and let thing come to you, not to go after them or think they flee away.
- Neville Goddard

"The Universe is not out there; There is no out there."
~ Bashar

"Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop the picture... Do not build up obstacles in your imagination. "
- Norman Vincent Peale

"The scientific use of thought consists in forming a clear and distinct mental image of what you want; in holding fast to the purpose to get what you want; and in realizing with grateful faith that you do get what you want." - -Wallace D Wattles

"Soon you will be a Vibrational Snob who just expects things to happen".
-Abraham-Hicks

And I'm sure dear Cherished deserves a spot here as well lol 

Feel free to add any inspiring quotes that help you here. 

Last edited by LightBeing (5/29/2016 1:40 pm)

"Life is as kind as you let it be" ~Charles Bukowsky
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~Mother Teresa
Don't look back, you're not going that way. 

5/29/2016 4:15 pm  #2

Re: Impossible is nothing (Vibrational cheat-sheet of quotes)

Aww lovely post. Well done, great work

5/29/2016 5:23 pm  #3

awesome job...these must motivate anyone

We are together , Always and Forever 

5/29/2016 6:18 pm  #4

I love inspirational quotes! Reading things like this instantly makes me feel uplifted and optimistic. Thanks for sharing these!

5/30/2016 2:55 pm  #5

Yayyyy I'm happy you liked them  you deserve to feel good about your life and about your soon to come manifestations

"Life is as kind as you let it be" ~Charles Bukowsky
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~Mother Teresa
Don't look back, you're not going that way. 

Board footera