Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2016 12:24 pm  #1

First Big Manifestation Popping Up

Hi Guys, 

I'm all well into my high vibes trip, and I can tell you it feels amazing!!
I have received some nice manifestations already!!
However my girl has not contacted my yet, and things seem to be unchanged, but I know better than that as I know we are back together. I feel it!

What I did manifest is someone like her, right out of the blue. I think this goes along with Abraham's teachings, when you put the essence of the person you desire in your vortex, you will start attracting people like them. And such it has happenend. It is fun off course, and I will not push it away as this will throw me off balance again. 

I will continue to go with the flow and enjoy every second of my NOW, KNOWING that at some point I will receive a message from my true girl. 

Just wanted to share this to anyone that feels doubt, or fear, or whatever, just let it go!

Enjoy the things and people that pop up in your life NOW, and KNOW, BELIEVE and EXPECT that the Universe is taking care of your order. It will send you even samples every now and than. Embrace them, feel good about it and not don't be upset that it is not your love.
Your person will follow eventually when you are all tunes in! In the meantime just keep your vibes high and -maybe I said this already- enjoy the moment NOW! The Universe will take care of things in a way that it will come to you as soon as possible!

Remeber, we are not meant to live in despair, misery BUT we are mean to live in a reality of LOVE, WELL BEING, CLARITY, EASYGOING, ...

5/27/2016 2:28 pm  #2

Re: First Big Manifestation Popping Up

Thank you for the positive post!! I was in low energy and I definitely need this!!! Yes, we are determined to live in a reality of love! 

Board footera