Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2016 9:17 am  #1

It happenedd

Ok so dear diary you know what a freak I am with Disney right? I am like the long lost princess when it comes to Disney.Β 
Β Β I had the most amazing and most awesomeness day ever. I woke up with the love of my life K in our most favorite place..ok my favorite place. His arms are a close second. Disney world. He surprised me with a last minute trip to celebrate us together again. We spent the morning together and walked hand and hand around Magic Kingdom. He told me how amazing I am to him. He couldn't look away from me for too long. He even surprised me with some coffee and a disney princess tiara and called me his princess. We spent the whole day like a couple of 12 year olds. We laughed and goofed off with each other and kissed all day. We ended the day with him surprised me with dinner at my most favorite restaurant. We watched the fireworks together as he leaned in and kissed me with such passion. He told me that he only has eyes for me and that I am the most beautiful princess he has ever seen and only wants to be with me.
:]Β Β 

Last edited by lemon (5/27/2016 9:19 am)

5/27/2016 9:48 am  #2

Re: It happenedd

Awwww that's so beautiful!!! I'm so happy this is happening for you!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/21/2016 10:11 am  #3

yay!!!Β Β  That is so exciting, CongraulationsΒ 
Β 

This will be a success story!!!

6/22/2016 12:32 pm  #4

So today he picked me up from my house and we went to the mall and to go eat at my favorite restaurant  and after we just drove around and we went to a bridge and took pictures and then we went back to his house and watched a movie with his brother and some other friends and then he drove me back home and he texted me after asking me if I wanted to hang out tomorrow and I said yes and he said we were going to go walk around the beach

Board footera