Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2016 7:30 am  #1

This isn't the relationship I was looking for...

So while trying to attract my ex, I attracted his best friend. Yup! He's so crazy head over heels into me and I couldn't be bothered. I only have eyes for my ex. What's wrong with me??? He's a perfectly sweet gentleman and I couldn't want any more in a guy! Ughhh I feel so confused, lol,Β 

Any advice lovely forum users!? Thank you!Β 

5/26/2016 11:10 am  #2

Re: This isn't the relationship I was looking for...

PixelPie wrote:

You need to really figure out what you want. If it's your ex then you need to stop all contact with the friend and tell him not to contact you anymore. But if you like the friend the go for it. It's up to you as to which way you wanna play this just do what's best for you. ☺

I like this guy, but I love my ex. We have a daughter and we ARE a family :-)

5/26/2016 3:37 pm  #3

I don't really feel u have to stop talking to your friend as long as he can accept your decision .. I had a guy friend that wld marry me tomorrow but when I told him how I felt he accepted it and we r still friends AND HE DATES AND WE R FINE .. if he gets obcessive I guess that's a diff story
Β 

5/27/2016 9:00 am  #4

beautifulmesss wrote:

I don't really feel u have to stop talking to your friend as long as he can accept your decision .. I had a guy friend that wld marry me tomorrow but when I told him how I felt he accepted it and we r still friends AND HE DATES AND WE R FINE .. if he gets obcessive I guess that's a diff story
Β 

I think that's the problem, he's extremely persistent and I don't think that's a good energy to be around.
Thank you again xxΒ Β 

Board footera