Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 2:48 pm  #1

So what "IS" the 25 Day Challenge?

What exactly does it entail? I'm game.

5/25/2016 2:59 pm  #2

Re: So what "IS" the 25 Day Challenge?

RollingRock33 wrote:

Real quick did you watch or read anything Veronica has put up? Cause she has a YouTube explaining everything or did you just come here to get a quick answer? And I'm asking for real

5/25/2016 3:01 pm  #3

lemon wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Real quick did you watch or read anything Veronica has put up? Cause she has a YouTube explaining everything or did you just come here to get a quick answer? And I'm asking for real

I've watched a lot of her videos and was reading. I also think by posting it here, others who have the same question will be able to just go to her forum and see it too.

5/25/2016 3:02 pm  #4

RollingRock33 wrote:

lemon wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I've watched a lot of her videos and was reading. I also think by posting it here, others who have the same question will be able to just go to her forum and see it too.

She has the book on Amazon that explains in detail

5/25/2016 3:05 pm  #5

lemon wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

lemon wrote:

She has the book on Amazon that explains in detail

Well yeah, but what if a user has no money? I think explaining the gist of it, simply, on here would be beneficial.
Β 

5/25/2016 3:15 pm  #6

5/25/2016 3:19 pm  #7

RRock people has given you a **** ton of advice from people who are reading her book and trying or have done everything and success. I know you just want to have I guess someone write out what you do for 25 days but each day is different and has different events that idk if really people have time to write out everything.

You need to read and take heart to what people told you. It wasn't to fill you w blah blah blah, it's legit from Veronica's advice or other forums. It's the same, It depends on you and how you view it , how you see from different perspective and being your top best. I mean at one point it's about eating healthy or indulging to make yourself happy. That's all it is and visuals with scenarios with your ex. But I think I with a ton of people rather you work on yourself largely

Board footera