Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 2:10 pm  #1

Bashar's 7 steps to Manifestation (Simple)

So I know several people on here, or maybe ALL of you listen to Bashar, and a few people been talking about him lately and told me I should listen to him... so I been researching and listening to a few of his videos today for the first time and I found a video that I found helpful to me. Β This video explains how simple it is to manifest and in steps!! This is for you all who need guidance and steps to manifest. Hope this helps Β https://youtu.be/3f45OK-EdIM

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/25/2016 5:02 pm  #2

Re: Bashar's 7 steps to Manifestation (Simple)

Thanks for the reminder. I already saw the video a while ago but it is good to check if you skip a step.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/25/2016 5:36 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. I already saw the video a while ago but it is good to check if you skip a step.

Awe awesome! You're welcome! And yes!!! I might have to have another listen again today I just woke up from a nap after trying quantum jumping from some guy on YouTube I forgot his name. He did a demonstration of it and it was good and very effective  except towards the end I started to fall asleep haha!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/26/2016 8:44 pm  #4

I really, really like Bashar! A few years ago when I first discovered LOA and spirituality I couldn't get into Bashar or Abraham. Now, I love both and find both very helpful. Everyone who hasn't watched that video should watch it!

5/26/2016 9:41 pm  #5

Natasha wrote:

I really, really like Bashar! A few years ago when I first discovered LOA and spirituality I couldn't get into Bashar or Abraham. Now, I love both and find both very helpful. Everyone who hasn't watched that video should watch it!

Yes! I just discovered Bashar because of everyone on this forum and Abraham as well this new year! it seems that every one loves Bashar so Ima start listening to him and I haven't been listen gig to Abraham lately... Idk why but I like listening to them both too!

5/27/2016 1:10 pm  #6

Thanks for sharing this. I sent this link to my friend and she asked me why does bashar say "don't have any expectations" but at the same time he tells you have the intention of receiving it.

I have no idea what to tell her lol. I told her I think it means to not have any doubts or negativity.

What do you guys think? Thanks

5/27/2016 1:32 pm  #7

Here is the transcript for the wisdom Bashar shared

"
FULL TRANSCRIPT: We recognize these ideas. These basic categories to be the sequential steps necessary for the manifestation of physiological reality as you prefer it.

Number One: VISION. Vision, Vision, Vision. Simply meaning, have an image. Have an idea. Have a dream. Have a wish. Have a vision, have a picture, of "what you say you want." Now, again, many of you have heard these ideas, expressed in a number of ways. And it's alright if you have heard them before, and certainly we have discussed them before in a number of ways and in great detail. But for now, again, this is just a simplification, any word can do as long as it IS representative of the concept of 'having some initial concept or vision' that you want.

Number Two: DESIRE. And this goes hand and hand with the idea of excitement. The thing that you see that you say you want must be accompanied as a strong energy. A strong "E"motion. "Desire" is as good a term, for now, as any. Because that energizes the vision, literally "pumps", as you say, energy into it. "E"-"MOTION". "Energy In Motion". Desire. STRONG. INTENSE. ALL CONSUMING, Desire. For the manifestation of that Idea. Of that Reality. Of that Thing.

Third: BELIEF. You must know, and you must explore, and you must examine, within yourself, that you have the BELIEF that it is possible to manifest this thing. You have the BELIEF that you deserve this thing. Whatever it is that you get in touch with within the concepts of your definitions of "LIFE", your BELIEFs, are what are going to allow this thing to be possible. If you don't BELIEVE you are capable of it, if you don't BELIEVE you deserve it, it isn't going to Manifest no matter how much Desire you may have, no matter how much Vision you may have, no matter how clear that Vision may be. If you do not believe it's possible, it can not Manifest. So get in touch with the idea of what you DO believe, and find out what you would PREFER to BELIEVE. Find out where the beliefs you have came from. Find out why you insist on maintaining them, or HAVE insisted on maintaining them. Find out why they HAVE worked for you, or why you are motivated to believe those definitions. And, determine for yourself, by creating in your imagination, NEW DEFINITIONs, that you say are more representative of what you really want, what you really desire. And then know. Know, know, know, know, KNOW. That those new beliefs are in effect, and that's the

FOURTH Step: ACCEPTANCE. Vision, Desire, Belief, ACCEPTANCE. You must totally accept yourself, and the new belief, as TRUE, just as you accepted the old belief to be "TRUE", without question. "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt". Total acceptance of yourself, that it is possible for you to manifest this idea, total acceptance of the new definitional belief that can make it so.

The first four steps, are what you call, in effect, "The SETUP". The last three are: Once you have the Vision, once you have the Desire, once you have the clear belief, once you have accepted it TOTALLY, then you need the INTENTION.

Step five - Intention You must INTEND to manifest it. You can "want" something, but you may not necessary INTEND, with your Will, with your Focus, to manifest it. So you must have the INTENTION to do so. It must be a Conscious CHOICE. Focus. Intention. Will. Not an effort. Not an effort. But a Focus, an Intention, you must INTEND it to be so. This is also known as your CONSCIOUS COMMANDMENT of your Reality.After you thus then have intended it,

ACTION is the Sixth Step. You must ACT like you are already in the STATE of that Reality you want. You must BEHAVE as if that reality already exists, in the present. You must DO the things you would do, in the WAY you would do them, if the Reality already existed for you. You must GROUND all the idea of the Vision and the Desire and the Belief and the Acceptance and the Intention IN THE ACTIONS that you do, so that your behavior and your body language are different that they used to be, and representative of the Reality that you are now focused on, rather than representative of the Reality that you no longer prefer. Because BODY LANGUAGE is very telling about what you really BELIEVE to be true, what you really BELIEVE you are capable of, and what you REALLY BELIEVE exists for you at present. So ACTION. ACTION, ACTION, ACTION, is important. And after you have built up that intense clarity of Vision, that intense EMOTIONAL DESIRE, that CLEAR, CRYSTAL CLEAR BELIEF of Definition, after you have TOTALLY ACCEPTED that this is true for you, after you have FOCUSED your INTENTION, and have ALLOWED your ACTIONS to Reflect it, you have to totally, Totally, UTTERLY, and absolutely, DETACH from any Outcome at All.

ALLOWANCE is the Last Step. You have to let it go UTTERLY. UTTERLY! UNCONDITIONALLY. That's the power of PARADOX. You're using the power of the Paradox of the existence of Creation. The Dark and the Light, the Day and the Night, both sides of the polarity you have to have, in order to manifest anything, an absolute INTENSITY of what you want, with absolutely NO EXPECTATION that it has, to manifest, at all. That's the Balance State you need to be in, in order for the Manifestation to be Effortless. You have to Let it Go. Totally. And KNOW, that everything is already Perfect As it Is. Once you accept that the "Way it Is" is Perfect, then the "Way it Is" can become, another "Way", that it "Is".

That is more in Alignment, more of a Reflection, of what you have Set yourself to Be, your Vibration, to Be. The Universe, remember, is not OUT THERE. There is no "OUT THERE". It isn't even that the Universe, that PHYSICAL REALITY, "reflects" back TO you, what you believe, it's not that "IT" reflects "TO" you. "Physical Reality" IS a REFLECTION. That's all it IS. IT doesn't reflect TO you, it IS a REFLECTION. There is no Physiological Reality, apart from the Concept that it is, simply a reflection of your STRONGEST belief, your STRONGEST desire, what you believe is True about yourself or Possible for you.

And as a refinement on your understanding of the ideas that you ask for, make sure that you are asking for the thing itself, not the MODE. Not the PROCESS TO that thing. The THING ITSELF, the ESSENCE, the idea, the specific THING ITSELF,  not "I need This, to get That". Just the THING. All the DETAILS will work themselves out Automatically about HOW it would be the path of least resistance and the BEST FOR ALL CONCERNED that that Reality Manifests. You do not have to worry about HOW it manifests, it will manifest Automatically in the best possible way for All Concerned if you build up that intensity of INTENTION and then just, let it go, no expectation, no structure, no insistence, just allowance.

Total Allowance. And Remember, and here's the "Cap", as you say, [clears throat] many of you Ask for the things you Ask for because you Expect, even when you are following your Joy, that your reality is supposed to "support" you. Now we have used that phrase many times but only because it is a phrase that makes sense to you. It is a convenient phrase for explaining things, but it is also a misleading phrase. Your reality has NO Power to support you. Your reality does NOT support you. YOU support your REALITY. That is a profound difference. The things you do. If you look to the things you do, again even the things that are representative of your Joy, if you look to them to support you: they will not. If you support your REALITY, your reality will reflect the support back to you that you are giving to it.

The POWER to be supported does not come from your Physical Reality. It never has, it doesn't now, and it never will. It comes from you, supporting yourself, by BELIEVING in what you KNOW is TRUE for YOU. And supporting the reality that is a reflection of that knowledge. And NO OTHER REALITY. One more time: NO OTHER REALITY. "Well if I just do this a little bit that'll be alright, I know I'm really doing mostly what I really want to do BUT if I just do a little bit of what I don't wanna do, well, that will still be alright". Well maybe it will be for you, and that's alright, and it's VALID if that's what you want to do because every reality is valid, every choice is valid, every path is valid, however I am simply telling you, don't expect to get 100% of what you say you really prefer if you're not supporting that reality as 100% possible. If you're only supported at 70% possible, you can only get that much of it. And sometimes not even that much. Because if you "Mix and Match", (shall we say?), the idea of a Vibration, if you support the belief, if you support a reality that you know is not your preference as NEEDING TO BE TRUE FOR YOU, because you are AFRAID to let it go, all the energy you are expending in the direction of your fear will in may ways prevent you from even RECEIVING what it may be that you DO support about the thing you DO prefer. Because you will be, in may ways, muddying the waters of your perception, of your ability to perceive even those gifts, even those reflections that may be coming to you from the direction of your excitement, just because, you still think you HAVE to contain other things that are not representative of who you would prefer to be. In the same way we have said very often, you may be 99.9999999999999% "up to speed", as you say, but if you are a very efficient engine that requires 100% focus, in order to run smoothly, then even that small, what seems to be infinitesimal percentage of doubt, of fear, could seize the entire engine, because it needs to be perfectly clean in order to operate at all. So sometimes even 1/10th of 1% is enough to stop the entire thing from running, even if the rest of it is focused in the direction of your preference. Because the cleaner your belief, the cleaner the engine needs to be, the easier it is for the smallest particle that doesn't belong there to stop the entire process. So. [clears throat] This NOW, is a time on your planet, and especially NOW, in this your YEAR, as you understand it, this timing, right now, especially now, is a time of Manifestation, your reality, your physical reality, because you are exploring this concept of Consciousness, because you KNOW that you are more than just your Physical Body, your physical reality is now becoming much more plastic, much more fluid, must more MALLEABLE than ever before could it have been experienced by you. So now is the time for you to see that you can Manifest what you really prefer, and these Seven Steps can be a good reminder for you as to exactly how to go about doing that. And stay in that balanced State where you know your Reality will reflect what you believe most strongly to be True. ο»Ώ"

5/27/2016 3:41 pm  #8

Blessedck wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. I sent this link to my friend and she asked me why does bashar say "don't have any expectations" but at the same time he tells you have the intention of receiving it.

I have no idea what to tell her lol. I told her I think it means to not have any doubts or negativity.

What do you guys think? Thanks

You're welcome! And I understand... Well the way I comprehend it is that be okay with the fact that if it doesn't happen either way you will be okay with or without it and it won't be the end of the world... I think it tells the universe that you are good either way and the universe will have to deliver you your desire because you are worthy of it. I hope that makes sense lol. To me I think Bashar is saying that you should also have the intention that it will happen so what this means (again just how I see it) that you should still intend and prepare yourself for it to come about you should still have faith and expect it to come into full fruition BUT at the same time being OKAY with the fact it may not come ( but it will come) i believe I you let go of resistance belief and still intend ( have faith in your desire) then it must come you just had to show the universe that you truly deserve it.... Idk that's just how I comprehend what he means I know it can be a bit confusing but this is just my way of it making sense to me so I hope this kinda helps lol. Maybe re listen to the video again.. I know I do and you might catch something you didn't before that may make more sense but your assumption on it does make sense. I just think it basically means to detach from the outcome but still intend for it to happen which to me is through action and acting as if because you know it must come about.

5/27/2016 3:43 pm  #9

Oasiscalm wrote:

Here is the transcript for the wisdom Bashar shared

"
FULL TRANSCRIPT: We recognize these ideas. These basic categories to be the sequential steps necessary for the manifestation of physiological reality as you prefer it.

Number One: VISION. Vision, Vision, Vision. Simply meaning, have an image. Have an idea. Have a dream. Have a wish. Have a vision, have a picture, of "what you say you want." Now, again, many of you have heard these ideas, expressed in a number of ways. And it's alright if you have heard them before, and certainly we have discussed them before in a number of ways and in great detail. But for now, again, this is just a simplification, any word can do as long as it IS representative of the concept of 'having some initial concept or vision' that you want.

Number Two: DESIRE. And this goes hand and hand with the idea of excitement. The thing that you see that you say you want must be accompanied as a strong energy. A strong "E"motion. "Desire" is as good a term, for now, as any. Because that energizes the vision, literally "pumps", as you say, energy into it. "E"-"MOTION". "Energy In Motion". Desire. STRONG. INTENSE. ALL CONSUMING, Desire. For the manifestation of that Idea. Of that Reality. Of that Thing.

Third: BELIEF. You must know, and you must explore, and you must examine, within yourself, that you have the BELIEF that it is possible to manifest this thing. You have the BELIEF that you deserve this thing. Whatever it is that you get in touch with within the concepts of your definitions of "LIFE", your BELIEFs, are what are going to allow this thing to be possible. If you don't BELIEVE you are capable of it, if you don't BELIEVE you deserve it, it isn't going to Manifest no matter how much Desire you may have, no matter how much Vision you may have, no matter how clear that Vision may be. If you do not believe it's possible, it can not Manifest. So get in touch with the idea of what you DO believe, and find out what you would PREFER to BELIEVE. Find out where the beliefs you have came from. Find out why you insist on maintaining them, or HAVE insisted on maintaining them. Find out why they HAVE worked for you, or why you are motivated to believe those definitions. And, determine for yourself, by creating in your imagination, NEW DEFINITIONs, that you say are more representative of what you really want, what you really desire. And then know. Know, know, know, know, KNOW. That those new beliefs are in effect, and that's the

FOURTH Step: ACCEPTANCE. Vision, Desire, Belief, ACCEPTANCE. You must totally accept yourself, and the new belief, as TRUE, just as you accepted the old belief to be "TRUE", without question. "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt". Total acceptance of yourself, that it is possible for you to manifest this idea, total acceptance of the new definitional belief that can make it so.

The first four steps, are what you call, in effect, "The SETUP". The last three are: Once you have the Vision, once you have the Desire, once you have the clear belief, once you have accepted it TOTALLY, then you need the INTENTION.

Step five - Intention You must INTEND to manifest it. You can "want" something, but you may not necessary INTEND, with your Will, with your Focus, to manifest it. So you must have the INTENTION to do so. It must be a Conscious CHOICE. Focus. Intention. Will. Not an effort. Not an effort. But a Focus, an Intention, you must INTEND it to be so. This is also known as your CONSCIOUS COMMANDMENT of your Reality.After you thus then have intended it,

ACTION is the Sixth Step. You must ACT like you are already in the STATE of that Reality you want. You must BEHAVE as if that reality already exists, in the present. You must DO the things you would do, in the WAY you would do them, if the Reality already existed for you. You must GROUND all the idea of the Vision and the Desire and the Belief and the Acceptance and the Intention IN THE ACTIONS that you do, so that your behavior and your body language are different that they used to be, and representative of the Reality that you are now focused on, rather than representative of the Reality that you no longer prefer. Because BODY LANGUAGE is very telling about what you really BELIEVE to be true, what you really BELIEVE you are capable of, and what you REALLY BELIEVE exists for you at present. So ACTION. ACTION, ACTION, ACTION, is important. And after you have built up that intense clarity of Vision, that intense EMOTIONAL DESIRE, that CLEAR, CRYSTAL CLEAR BELIEF of Definition, after you have TOTALLY ACCEPTED that this is true for you, after you have FOCUSED your INTENTION, and have ALLOWED your ACTIONS to Reflect it, you have to totally, Totally, UTTERLY, and absolutely, DETACH from any Outcome at All.

ALLOWANCE is the Last Step. You have to let it go UTTERLY. UTTERLY! UNCONDITIONALLY. That's the power of PARADOX. You're using the power of the Paradox of the existence of Creation. The Dark and the Light, the Day and the Night, both sides of the polarity you have to have, in order to manifest anything, an absolute INTENSITY of what you want, with absolutely NO EXPECTATION that it has, to manifest, at all. That's the Balance State you need to be in, in order for the Manifestation to be Effortless. You have to Let it Go. Totally. And KNOW, that everything is already Perfect As it Is. Once you accept that the "Way it Is" is Perfect, then the "Way it Is" can become, another "Way", that it "Is".

That is more in Alignment, more of a Reflection, of what you have Set yourself to Be, your Vibration, to Be. The Universe, remember, is not OUT THERE. There is no "OUT THERE". It isn't even that the Universe, that PHYSICAL REALITY, "reflects" back TO you, what you believe, it's not that "IT" reflects "TO" you. "Physical Reality" IS a REFLECTION. That's all it IS. IT doesn't reflect TO you, it IS a REFLECTION. There is no Physiological Reality, apart from the Concept that it is, simply a reflection of your STRONGEST belief, your STRONGEST desire, what you believe is True about yourself or Possible for you.

And as a refinement on your understanding of the ideas that you ask for, make sure that you are asking for the thing itself, not the MODE. Not the PROCESS TO that thing. The THING ITSELF, the ESSENCE, the idea, the specific THING ITSELF,  not "I need This, to get That". Just the THING. All the DETAILS will work themselves out Automatically about HOW it would be the path of least resistance and the BEST FOR ALL CONCERNED that that Reality Manifests. You do not have to worry about HOW it manifests, it will manifest Automatically in the best possible way for All Concerned if you build up that intensity of INTENTION and then just, let it go, no expectation, no structure, no insistence, just allowance.

Total Allowance. And Remember, and here's the "Cap", as you say, [clears throat] many of you Ask for the things you Ask for because you Expect, even when you are following your Joy, that your reality is supposed to "support" you. Now we have used that phrase many times but only because it is a phrase that makes sense to you. It is a convenient phrase for explaining things, but it is also a misleading phrase. Your reality has NO Power to support you. Your reality does NOT support you. YOU support your REALITY. That is a profound difference. The things you do. If you look to the things you do, again even the things that are representative of your Joy, if you look to them to support you: they will not. If you support your REALITY, your reality will reflect the support back to you that you are giving to it.

The POWER to be supported does not come from your Physical Reality. It never has, it doesn't now, and it never will. It comes from you, supporting yourself, by BELIEVING in what you KNOW is TRUE for YOU. And supporting the reality that is a reflection of that knowledge. And NO OTHER REALITY. One more time: NO OTHER REALITY. "Well if I just do this a little bit that'll be alright, I know I'm really doing mostly what I really want to do BUT if I just do a little bit of what I don't wanna do, well, that will still be alright". Well maybe it will be for you, and that's alright, and it's VALID if that's what you want to do because every reality is valid, every choice is valid, every path is valid, however I am simply telling you, don't expect to get 100% of what you say you really prefer if you're not supporting that reality as 100% possible. If you're only supported at 70% possible, you can only get that much of it. And sometimes not even that much. Because if you "Mix and Match", (shall we say?), the idea of a Vibration, if you support the belief, if you support a reality that you know is not your preference as NEEDING TO BE TRUE FOR YOU, because you are AFRAID to let it go, all the energy you are expending in the direction of your fear will in may ways prevent you from even RECEIVING what it may be that you DO support about the thing you DO prefer. Because you will be, in may ways, muddying the waters of your perception, of your ability to perceive even those gifts, even those reflections that may be coming to you from the direction of your excitement, just because, you still think you HAVE to contain other things that are not representative of who you would prefer to be. In the same way we have said very often, you may be 99.9999999999999% "up to speed", as you say, but if you are a very efficient engine that requires 100% focus, in order to run smoothly, then even that small, what seems to be infinitesimal percentage of doubt, of fear, could seize the entire engine, because it needs to be perfectly clean in order to operate at all. So sometimes even 1/10th of 1% is enough to stop the entire thing from running, even if the rest of it is focused in the direction of your preference. Because the cleaner your belief, the cleaner the engine needs to be, the easier it is for the smallest particle that doesn't belong there to stop the entire process. So. [clears throat] This NOW, is a time on your planet, and especially NOW, in this your YEAR, as you understand it, this timing, right now, especially now, is a time of Manifestation, your reality, your physical reality, because you are exploring this concept of Consciousness, because you KNOW that you are more than just your Physical Body, your physical reality is now becoming much more plastic, much more fluid, must more MALLEABLE than ever before could it have been experienced by you. So now is the time for you to see that you can Manifest what you really prefer, and these Seven Steps can be a good reminder for you as to exactly how to go about doing that. And stay in that balanced State where you know your Reality will reflect what you believe most strongly to be True. ο»Ώ"

Wow! I appreciate this thank you so much for posting this now if I can't listen to the segment I can read it. Plus I'm better with visuals )

5/27/2016 4:26 pm  #10

Thanks Angellynn and oascism!

Angellynn, I agree with what you said. It does get a bit confusing but it all comes down to letting go of the fears and doubts. Thanks a lot

Board footera