Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 9:00 am  #31

Re: Daily Activites to Keep You Aligned.

So the thing I did that made me happy. - I blew off plans with friends. Normally this kind of this makes me feel so guilty. And, I was afraid of the backlash I'd get from friends. Would they not call me next time they were going out? Would they be mad? Would they do that thing where they guilt trip me? But, I was so tired and just wanted to stay in with sweatpants and cuddle my dog. So I sent a texted and turns out everyone was relieved we were all on the same page and didn't want to go out but no one want to be the first one to bail.

6/13/2016 9:13 am  #32

Re: Daily Activites to Keep You Aligned.

Okay, so honestly this is my favorite thing to do every day and it revs up my vibe like no other. And, you may find it a little shallow but I don't care- it works for me. I spend my morning being incredibly vain. Now, let me explain, I spent most of my youth attempting to be invisible. I hated shopping. I never wore make up. My favorite hair style - pony tail. But, during that timeΒ  I had angst and was cynical. And, not very happy with things.

So years have passed and I got more into style. And, I would still be subdued. I think a lot of this has to do with past influences which I won't get into.

No I get ready in the morning and I take time to admire my features. I have great eyes. They're brown, but a dark exotic brown. My hair is probably my best feature- it's like Kate Middleton hair. I've pretty with out make up but I still wear it because it's fun and reminds a bit of playing dress up.

Since I've started doing this I get a compliment on my appearance every day. My hair was already been complimented twice and it's only 10am. I get admire for outfits that have been in my closet for years. But, I know my confidence is up.

I know vanity isn't great. And, I know inner appearance is more important. But, I believe my inner beauty is so fantastic and strong it radiates threw me into my exterior attributes. And I used to spend more time hiding it instead of letting it shine, because I thought that's what it meant to be humble.

Anyways, I challenge you to love yourself inside and out. And, don't be a shamed by your looks we are all gorgeous!
Β 

Board footera